Author Topic: WTS/WTT/IC - Octopink MX CC skull  (Read 2689 times)

Offline thegunner100

• Trade Count: (0)
  • (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
    • The Emotional Skyscraper
WTS/WTT/IC - Octopink MX CC skull
« on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 22:31:27 »
Its been sitting in a box for over a year ever since I got it. My main keyboards are topres, and I just purchased a pair of sennheiser hd800s so I need some funding. PM me offers and I'll think about selling them.

Edit: Will entertain other interesting, non cash offers as well.

Extra feedback @ head-fi:
http://www.head-fi.org/classifieds/feedback/index/user_id/337814
« Last Edit: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:25:13 by thegunner100 »
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Audio Setup: look me up on head-fi
Check out my blog on touhou/doujin music, audiophile gear, and doujin games!

Offline shawn24

Re: WTS/IC - Octopink MX CC
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 22:47:25 »
would like to pics if available xD

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
Re: WTS/IC - Octopink MX CC
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 22:49:54 »
would like to pics if available xD

I'm not home right now, and won't be for at least another week. But I'm sure you can just do a quick google search for them :)
Input Devices:CM QF Rapidx2 ~ REALFORCE 87uw 45/55g ~ Logitech G5v2 ~ Wacom Bamboo CTH-460

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: WTS/IC - Octopink MX CC skull
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 00:35:32 »
I found a pic!

sexxxy...  :p :p :eek: :eek: :cool:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 01:30:50 »
I found a pic!

Show Image

I see my photoshop from my wanted thread made it's way here.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 02:04:38 »
I found a pic!

Show Image

haha this one is best

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 03:03:41 »
Sell it to me so I can give it to nubs as a bday/congrats on the new job present.

Also congrats on the 800s!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 03:54:17 »
Sell it to me and I'll give it a good home where I'll feed and clothe him until one day he's old enough to leave the house on his own and join the Marines. Octo will go through rigorous training, eventually going overseas for combat. He'll see rough days ahead, and eventually get wounded in battle to be sent home with exploratory commendations.

I will pool together my savings and send Octo through to a good local college, where in his senior will meet the clack of it's dreams during a protest against unhomogenized hedgehog milk being sold in grade school cafeterias. He'll spend the night in jail for the protest, but get out and later go on to become valedictorian of his class and secure a good stable job in middle management.

Eventually he will marry his love, and together they will find a nice quiet keyboard in the suburbs and raise two beautiful mini clacks. On my deathbed he will thank me for saving him from spending the rest of his life in a box under the tyrannical thumb of thegunner100 and I'll just smile, placing my hand on his profile. "Octo you've grown before my very eyes, I am the proud papa" I'll say. "If you wish to learn your true origins my son, you must seek the factory of gnomes far to the east, beyond the rolling plains and mountains of Rocky. Far beyond the city of lights and sin, through the desert you must journey. All the way to the sea, to the bay of San Fran. This is where you shall discover the mystery behind your creation. Go my son. Go with great actuation force! Blllllahhhhh I am dead now."

Only then will Octo's true adventure begin.
*cue theme song* dundun dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNNN DODODODOD dundundun nananana do dee dodo dunnnnnnnn DUN DUN DUN deedee DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN....

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 04:02:47 »
Sell it to me and I'll give it a good home where I'll feed and clothe him until one day he's old enough to leave the house on his own and join the Marines. Octo will go through rigorous training, eventually going overseas for combat. He'll see rough days ahead, and eventually get wounded in battle to be sent home with exploratory commendations.

I will pool together my savings and send Octo through to a good local college, where in his senior will meet the clack of it's dreams during a protest against unhomogenized hedgehog milk being sold in grade school cafeterias. He'll spend the night in jail for the protest, but get out and later go on to become valedictorian of his class and secure a good stable job in middle management.

Eventually he will marry his love, and together they will find a nice quiet keyboard in the suburbs and raise two beautiful mini clacks. On my deathbed he will thank me for saving him from spending the rest of his life in a box under the tyrannical thumb of thegunner100 and I'll just smile, placing my hand on his profile. "Octo you've grown before my very eyes, I am the proud papa" I'll say. "If you wish to learn your true origins my son, you must seek the factory of gnomes far to the east, beyond the rolling plains and mountains of Rocky. Far beyond the city of lights and sin, through the desert you must journey. All the way to the sea, to the bay of San Fran. This is where you shall discover the mystery behind your creation. Go my son. Go with great actuation force! Blllllahhhhh I am dead now."

*cue theme song* dundun dun dun DUUUUUNNNNNNN DODODODOD dundundun nananana do dee dodo dunnnnnnnn DUN DUN DUN deedee DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN....

:D :D :D

Offline xiaokucha

• Singing in the rain
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 05:09:38 »

ROFL  :thumb:
B4DD00D5

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 05:35:42 »
Octopink Skull is nice, GLWS bro ;)
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline thegunner100

• (╯'□')╯︵</3 ノ( '-'ノ)
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 20:23:48 »
I found a pic!

Show Image

Haha I saw that before.

I found a pic!

Show Image

haha this one is best
Show Image

xD

Octopink Skull is nice, GLWS bro ;)

Thanks!

xD

Sell it to me so I can give it to nubs as a bday/congrats on the new job present.

Also congrats on the 800s!

Thanks! That's something to consider. nubs offered me some woodworking services as well. I could use a really nice looking headphone stand for my hd800s :D

I just realized that I didnt turn on notifications for this thread. I'm holding off on taking any actions til I decide if I will actually keep the hd800s, but keep the offers coming!