Author Topic: ummmmmmmm... Hi :)  (Read 1264 times)

Offline TuckTuckFloof

• Smol Boards
ummmmmmmm... Hi :)
« on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 02:22:06 »
Hi, the name's Floof. Pleasure to be here and stuff, had a friend get me into this money sink of a hobby so here's the list of boards I've obtained so far...

It all started with a Ducky One 2 TKL Skyline with mx Silvers
then i went, this **** is awesome, I wanna build one!

So I decided to start small, real smol, OLKB Planck from the Massdrop Restock so I get it reaaaal cheap. Kitted with Mx Browns and at the time PBT Blanks. I loved it so I decided to do something I haven't tried yet...

That thing being trying a clicky switch, I took a chance and bought 120 Gateron Blues off of massdrop and they showed up and I realized that i didn't have a board to put them on, so I went to reddit where I learned about Mech Market. Found a sick deal on a Preonic + goodies and with a lot of trial and error I got a Preonic build done with Gat Blues, White LEDs, and XDA canvas keycaps, the other set I put on my planck.

Now I am waiting on PBT Sushi keycaps for my Tofu HHKB with Healios to finish that build and am now on the hunt for a Southpaw 65 board because that thing looks sick as **** and I'm left handed when writing things down so I thought it would be cool. So here I am, 4 boards in and counting.

Thanks for the coolest money sink ever and I hope it grows here!
- Floof

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
Re: ummmmmmmm... Hi :)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 02:28:13 »
hiiiiiiii.... Floof :)