Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 361353 times)

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:14:57 »
...i'm not sure if i want this or to try and get someone's hyperfuse set.....
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline jackiecanev2

« Reply #201 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:17:11 »
....i finally got sucked in to GH and my first GH/MD buy. God, this set are gonna be nice on anything but my wallet.
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #202 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:18:07 »
....i finally got sucked in to GH and my first GH/MD buy. God, this set are gonna be nice on anything but my wallet.

Welcome to WalletHack, hope your posture gets better from having an empty wallet.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #203 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:22:55 »
...i'm not sure if i want this or and to try and get someone's hyperfuse set.....

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #204 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:25:05 »
this sucks. I was really hoping that it would be an exact copy, with the qwertz layout instead of the modern one.

It just went from insta-buy to pass.
You really thought there was a chance that we could hit MOQ with QWERTZ?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:25:42 »
...i'm not sure if i want this or and to try and get someone's hyperfuse set.....

yeah....... -_-
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Jixr

« Reply #206 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:28:38 »
this sucks. I was really hoping that it would be an exact copy, with the qwertz layout instead of the modern one.

people are complaining about the all caps ctrl keys, and the bottom row profile. and the designer is saying that he wanted to copy it exactly, so why not just make it more appealing if you're not going to copy it exactly right?
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:30:52 by Jixr »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #207 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:29:24 »

It's still an exact copy. You just haven't seen the ANSI version.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:32:58 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #208 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:29:38 »

people are complaining about the all caps ctrl keys, and the designer is saying that he wanted to copy it exactly, so why not just make it more appealing if you're not going to copy it exactly right?
because the CTRL is an aesthetic decision, qwertz is a functional change
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #209 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:30:28 »
I don't understand why people are complaining on here again about the keys in the set. Intelli said from the start that no changes would be made. I understand that the Massdrop crowd doesn't know that but we shouldn't have to bring up that topic again here.  :))

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:33:03 »

Ah, but is that 1.5u CTRL key in A-profile or B-profile?
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:38:07 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:36:58 »

I don't understand....qwertz is a modern layout, it just isn't ANSI. There was a TA ANSI version as well.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Jixr

« Reply #212 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:37:47 »

Didn't know that existed. MD should update its pics with this instead. a few people on MD have already questioned the layout differences.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #213 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:39:11 »
I don't understand why people are complaining on here again about the keys in the set. Intelli said from the start that no changes would be made. I understand that the Massdrop crowd doesn't know that but we shouldn't have to bring up that topic again here.  :))

People expressing their feelings makes the same, the wind flowing on a train does; which is nothing. But, it is fair to let them to express themselves.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:40:57 »
A-profile :)

That's why we went with it.
github

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 11:42:46 »
A-profile :)

That's why we went with it.

I like your mockup for the classic beige set. Pretty much perfect. I just wish...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=9cfr3ga3o6jfgo41ctsf2u65v9n4gcgq&topic=63161.0
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 12:39:38 »
Already ordered on Massdrop
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:00:12 »

Didn't know that existed. MD should update its pics with this instead. a few people on MD have already questioned the layout differences.

Thank you for your input.

I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline dante

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:05:14 »
I'm not interested in this particular set - but this is the kind of product that made me fall in love with MassDrop in the first place.

Offline drewba

« Reply #219 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:26:10 »

I feel bad but

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:28:54 by drewba »

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
« Reply #220 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:46:24 »
Does the keyboard in the MD picture have a bubblegum wrapper under the Enter key?

Offline shawn o

« Reply #221 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 13:47:15 »
So when is the group buy for the 7 missing B profile bottom row keys included with other GMK sets?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:12:46 »
So when is the group buy for the 7 missing B profile bottom row keys included with other GMK sets?

Dude.

Offline Jixr

« Reply #223 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:18:28 »

Thanks for keeping up the stigma that everyone on here are pompous ****s.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #224 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:19:17 »
almost three hundred replies within a day - blockbuster thread for a blockbuster GB.

yeah, wait until the buy is live to start whining instead of raising your concern in the 4 months long IC thread. piss off

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:20:14 »

Dude.

it seems odd not to include them, i personally like A profile, but as its a custom colour buy, it would have made more sense to include as much as possible first time around, as the chance of ever being able to add to it is incredibly small

that being said, its all locked in now so nothing to be done, everyone can vote with their wallet and whatnot
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #226 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:23:53 »

Dude.

it seems odd not to include them, i personally like A profile, but as its a custom colour buy, it would have made more sense to include as much as possible first time around, as the chance of ever being able to add to it is incredibly small

that being said, its all locked in now so nothing to be done, everyone can vote with their wallet and whatnot

Oh absolutely, these are all valid concerns to bring up in the IC phase of the buy, no doubt about that.  And heck, I agree with many of the complaints being mentioned in this thread.  But the fact of the matter is that there will absolutely not be any more changes, so what's the point?  At this point it's bordering on threadcrapping.  Either buy it or don't, it's your choice, but there's nothing to be gained from complaining.

yeah, wait until the buy is live to start whining instead of raising your concern in the 4 months long IC thread.

^^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:26:49 »

It's a joke from another thread.

That said, seriously, you need to just breath and relax.  No one is forcing you to participate in the buy and there has already been a discussion in the Interest Check sub.  Yes, some things were different than we thought they would be, but it's a novel buy with GMK unlike one that has been seen before and will likely not be seen again.  Instead of complaining about everything (like you frequently do here), breath, ask if it's really important, and if you decide it is, ask about politely instead of immediately trashing it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:27:43 »
almost three hundred replies within a day - blockbuster thread for a blockbuster GB.

yeah, wait until the buy is live to start whining instead of raising your concern in the 4 months long IC thread. piss off

No need to be rude. The A-profile bottom row and the CTRL and PRTSC legends were not even discussed in the IC thread. Believe me, had I paid more attention to the mockup after changes were made, instead of after the discussion was centered solely on the custom colors or the winkey legend, I would have brought it up long ago!!

Dude.

Exactly. There is zero chance of getting 500 separate orders for a small pack like that, but those could have been added to every set for a few dollars.

That's why I CANNOT PURCHASE this set as-is.

in memoriam

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #229 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:28:53 »
however it is interest that now I realize they actually  made a DE ANSI layout, why dont Europe keep using ANSI instead?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #230 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:32:38 »

You've been around long enough to know that's not true.

You've also been around long enough to know that complaining in this thread when the IC was open for so long is not going to change anything; it's just being obstinate and obstructionist.

No one is twisting your arm to buy this. We would love your support, and indeed the support of everyone else who isn't 100% satisfied with this set. We are all compromising in some way. Part of being in a community and doing stuff together. For example, I would really really love a 1.25x FN key for all my 60% boards (yes I have too many and yes I love them anyway). I won't use over 1/3 of the keys in this set. But I still support it because it's a solid piece of work, an amazing color way, it's GMK, and the guys who put this together deserve it.

If you don't want to do that, please don't stay here complaining.
I'm back.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #231 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:35:48 »

You've also been around long enough to know that complaining in this thread when the IC was open for so long is not going to change anything; it's just being obstinate and obstructionist.

No one is twisting your arm to buy this. We would love your support, and indeed the support of everyone else who isn't 100% satisfied with this set. We are all compromising in some way. Part of being in a community and doing stuff together. For example, I would really really love a 1.25x FN key for all my 60% boards (yes I have too many and yes I love them anyway). I won't use over 1/3 of the keys in this set. But I still support it because it's a solid piece of work, an amazing color way, it's GMK, and the guys who put this together deserve it.

If the people who are all "compromising" to get something that's kinda like what they want would simply abstain from the GB, it won't hit 500 MOQ, and we could start over and do it right. But go ahead, order away as-is!

in memoriam

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #232 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:37:40 »

If the people who are all "compromising" to get something that's kinda like what they want would simply abstain from the GB, it won't hit 500 MOQ, and we could start over and do it right. But go ahead, order away as-is!

Bro, you know if we go back to IC then it's impossible to get a consensus because we are all selfish jerks (me included) at our core and nothing will ever happen.
I'm back.

Offline cjhard

« Reply #233 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:39:57 »
For every one person who would buy a set because it has all the required keys to fit their language, 3 others would have bailed because the price had to go up $20 more. If it were not custom colors, we could have probably afforded some extra keys because the MOQ may have only been 250, but we  require twice that, and we can't exactly risk falling short because some folks feel like an "All for One and One for All" is too expensive to them.

Happily I would chip in my part and buy a few keys I'll never use (I do this already with numpad and homing/arrow clusters) just so more people would buy in, but the point is there will be a net of fewer people buying if we had this.

Cross your fingers Uniqey is all it's hyped to be and a successful TA buy could potentially mean they add our custom colors to their catalog. Until then, this buy is for what was finalized in the IC thread, of which is posted very clearly on Massdrop.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:40:55 »

I thought someone said massdrop was buying up to 500 to resell later?
* spamray runs and hides

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:42:48 »
* spamray runs and hides

That was speculation, and probably untrue.

in memoriam

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:44:00 »
MOQ has already been hit - the $115 price point.
github

Offline cjhard

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:44:20 »
MOQ has already been hit - the $115 price point.

MOQ is 500 as previously stated. If we do not hit 500, I don't believe we get our keys.

* spamray runs and hides

I can't see Massdrop dropping $500,000 in a wad of raw cash for a set of keys if We the People didn't give them that $500,000 in a wad of raw cash for the keys explicitly.

They'll more likely order a few spares "just in case" and sell them off in the Bazaar if they go unclaimed.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #238 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:44:36 »
No need to be rude. The A-profile bottom row and the CTRL and PRTSC legends were not even discussed in the IC thread. Believe me, had I paid more attention to the mockup after changes were made, instead of after the discussion was centered solely on the custom colors or the winkey legend, I would have brought it up long ago!!
i don't know about you but i noticed both those changes since they were implemented into the mockup at the end of January. i even asked intelli about the A profile keys since i didn't know what they are and how they would fit on a WKL 75% board

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #239 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:47:41 »
i don't know about you but i noticed both those changes since they were implemented into the mockup at the end of January. i even asked intelli about the A profile keys since i didn't know what they are and how they would fit on a WKL 75% board

No I didn't notice them at all, and if I had, I would have brought it up then. It makes me sad that this will probably go forward with those imperfections. Probably another option will come along later, though.

in memoriam

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:49:41 »
MOQ is 500 as previously stated. If we do not hit 500, I don't believe we get our keys.
MOQ from GMK is 500. We are not ordering from GMK. We are ordering from Massdrop.

I don't have confirmation, but I do not think Massdrop would add a pricepoint for x amount of orders if more orders than that are required for a successful buy. That would be quite silly on their part.
github

Offline cjhard

« Reply #241 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:54:58 »
MOQ from GMK is 500. We are not ordering from GMK. We are ordering from Massdrop.

I don't have confirmation, but I do not think Massdrop would add a pricepoint for x amount of orders if more orders than that are required for a successful buy. That would be quite silly on their part.

I get where you're coming from, but check on page 1:
Did Massdrop somehow get the MOQ lowered? I thought it was going to be 500 but on the MD page it's 125.
Is that a misprint?

Just the way their system works, we do need 500

Offline Jixr

« Reply #242 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:55:23 »

No one is twisting your arm to buy this. We would love your support, and indeed the support of everyone else who isn't 100% satisfied with this set. We are all compromising in some way. Part of being in a community and doing stuff together.

I don't generally dabble in the IC thread too often, ( it scares my wallet ) but mainly on MD its a bit confusing to post the OG triumph layout and lots of people outside of GH are confused by the confliction. And sorry, while some people may be okay with compromise, I'm not going to drop money on stuff that I'm not 100% happy with. While I don't use the QWERTZ layout, I do like the appearance of the layout, and which is why i'm in a buy that has a layout like that. I was a bit disappointed because I've known of the triumph set, but was unaware of the IC or that there was an ANSI version of the keyboard. Just because people are not as familiar with the progress of the buy is as you are does not mean you should jump on them.
Just because the set isn't for me, does not mean i'm claiming the buy is crap just because its not exactly how I want it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:57:34 by Jixr »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #243 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 14:56:26 »
I get where you're coming from, but check on page 1:
Ah right, thanks.

Silly Massdrop.
github

Offline intelli78

« Reply #244 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:09:21 »
Oh absolutely, these are all valid concerns to bring up in the IC phase of the buy, no doubt about that.  And heck, I agree with many of the complaints being mentioned in this thread.  But the fact of the matter is that there will absolutely not be any more changes, so what's the point?  At this point it's bordering on threadcrapping.  Either buy it or don't, it's your choice, but there's nothing to be gained from complaining.

Absolutely. This.

I was completely transparent about EVERYTHING during the IC. If you didn't notice legends, A-profile keys, or anything else, that's on you. It was all in the render and explained verbatim in the IC OP for months. Somebody said it's "different than we thought it would be." Not true, it's all there, in exhaustive detail. Go look. I assumed there was no debate because everyone was fine with it.

There will be no further changes, and whining isn't going to change anything now.

JD:

Whether "intentional" or not, you have been one of the biggest detractors of this effort since the beginning. I'm not just talking about being critical, which is fine and good. I'm talking about being toxic. You've never had a positive word to say. At first you just told me to give up because it was impossible. Now, after six months of IC have passed and the set is a reality, you are stirring up discontent here and in the Massdrop comments, even after I compromised on the winkey specifically for you and others because that was apparently the "make or break" issue.

Listen...the ship has sailed. I am so disappointed in you for not showing some leadership. You have seen enough GBs to understand that pleasing everyone is impossible, you included. You can't let the little things ruin the big picture; it's one set for 500-1000 different sets of preferences. Not everyone gets what they want.

Want to know something? I didn't even want to use A-profile keys at all. I argued against it and only conceded eventually because Photekq wanted it and he helped me so much. (And that is in no way an invitation to flame him, I am 100% behind him.) If I can get over it, and the winkey, and a handful of other things, so can you.

Here's the bottom line: this isn't the set for you. Don't buy it. Just don't mess up this thread, and especially don't mess up the Massdrop comments. I would never in a million years do this to you with one of your projects and I I think you know that. Please return the courtesy.

Same goes to everyone else who has a dealbreaker and feels the need to shout about it. I'm very sorry. But the decisions have been made. We aren't going back now; we can't. Time to move on.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline motherbrain

« Reply #245 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:33:22 »
MJ eating popcorn.  aka bad joke.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 16:33:49 by motherbrain »

KBT Vortex One MX Green // IBM Model M // Dell AT101W

Offline intelli78

« Reply #246 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:39:58 »
If you have any respect for me and the work it took to create this set, please do not turn this into a popcorn thread. And the above post is not personal attack on JD or anyone else. It's strictly about the comments being posted. I absolutely hate squabbling and it makes me sick that I even had to make my last post. I try to treat everyone on this forum with professionalism and respect. I am asking for the same in return, and a little bit of COMPROMISE, which is sorely lacking here.
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:41:51 by intelli78 »

Offline Jixr

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:43:41 »
intelli its not your job to respond to everyone who has a question or a complaint. The buy is already live, its already tipped, and if the pace continues its going to be a pretty successful buy.

Offline dimmu

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:45:19 »

Absolutely. This.

I was completely transparent about EVERYTHING during the IC. If you didn't notice legends, A-profile keys, or anything else, that's on you. It was all in the render and explained verbatim in the IC OP for months. Somebody said it's "different than we thought it would be." Not true, it's all there, in exhaustive detail. Go look. I assumed there was no debate because everyone was fine with it.

There will be no further changes, and whining isn't going to change anything now.

JD:

Whether "intentional" or not, you have been one of the biggest detractors of this effort since the beginning. I'm not just talking about being critical, which is fine and good. I'm talking about being toxic. You've never had a positive word to say. At first you just told me to give up because it was impossible. Now, after six months of IC have passed and the set is a reality, you are stirring up discontent here and in the Massdrop comments, even after I compromised on the winkey specifically for you and others because that was apparently the "make or break" issue.

Listen...the ship has sailed. I am so disappointed in you for not showing some leadership. You have seen enough GBs to understand that pleasing everyone is impossible, you included. You can't let the little things ruin the big picture; it's one set for 500-1000 different sets of preferences. Not everyone gets what they want.

Want to know something? I didn't even want to use A-profile keys at all. I argued against it and only conceded eventually because Photekq wanted it and he helped me so much. (And that is in no way an invitation to flame him, I am 100% behind him.) If I can get over it, and the winkey, and a handful of other things, so can you.

Here's the bottom line: this isn't the set for you. Don't buy it. Just don't mess up this thread, and especially don't mess up the Massdrop comments. I would never in a million years do this to you with one of your projects and I I think you know that. Please return the courtesy.

Same goes to everyone else who has a dealbreaker and feels the need to shout about it. I'm very sorry. But the decisions have been made. We aren't going back now; we can't. Time to move on.

well said. jd is starting to resemble that "final" boss that keeps making cameos on sequels. he was one of the first ones to outright say that this can't be done and yet here he is again saying he won't buy the set just because a few keys did not go his way even after half a year's worth of discussion. i don't understand what his goal is at this point.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 15:46:00 »
intelli its not your job to respond to everyone who has a question or a complaint. The buy is already live, its already tipped, and if the pace continues its going to be a pretty successful buy.

Thanks  :thumb: I really want it to be a great thing for everyone, and to open doors for many new awesome GBs. I know it's not perfect, nothing is. But what's done is done, and just like you said, at this point let's enjoy what we do have and make this a success.