Author Topic: Model M space saver club  (Read 394078 times)

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Model M space saver club
« Reply #200 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 15:37:17 »
Ghetto, baby, straight out of Compton.

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and did not want to spend the cash but had junk Ms laying around.

(Attachment Link)

These things really do feel pretty nice. Maybe I will have to spring for a real one, one of these days.

Nice! That turned out really well.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #201 on: Fri, 17 October 2014, 15:41:54 »
That turned out really well.

Actually, the front right corner (arrow keys) does not fit properly.

I would strongly advise against using a 42H controller and membranes for this project because of the way they are almost integral and have to be folded too tight.

If I could figure out how to solder to traces on membranes I could make it fit a lot better.
State Freedom Caucus News 2024
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline runcom

• Topre lover
« Reply #202 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 13:05:24 »
Finally with revenge red :P

Don't be a dumbass, always be kind to people, here and afk

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 16:32:13 »
^ Very nice - a perfect addition to an SSK :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 19:07:27 »

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and did not want to spend the cash but had junk Ms laying around.

(Attachment Link)

These things really do feel pretty nice. Maybe I will have to spring for a real one, one of these days.

you got skills bro-- looks good!
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 19:16:35 »
That turned out really well.

Actually, the front right corner (arrow keys) does not fit properly.

I would strongly advise against using a 42H controller and membranes for this project because of the way they are almost integral and have to be folded too tight.

If I could figure out how to solder to traces on membranes I could make it fit a lot better.

Ah, ok. I couldn't tell from the picture. Is that specific to the 42H? I have no knowledge of Model M internals, would it work with an 82G or similar controller w/ a fixed but coiled cable, or is a 1391401 controller the only answer?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #206 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 07:41:05 »
Is that specific to the 42H?

I used to have a photo of a chronological series of Model M controllers (probably from Ripster, as many things like this were) and there were as many as a dozen of them. But I can't find it now.

This 42H has the controller connected without any "slack" so that I can't move it to a more out-of-the-way place without cutting it. It also has a "pressure" connector that is very difficult to keep tight.
Missouri state Senator Nick Schroer sponsors a bill that would allow senators to duel one another — in the Senate chambers! – legally.

Offline runcom

• Topre lover
« Reply #207 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 09:28:19 »
Don't be a dumbass, always be kind to people, here and afk

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 10:03:49 »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 16:17:23 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 23 October 2014, 19:39:07 »

(Attachment Link)

Where can one find a nice Del key like that? Or any other special keycaps like that? I know unicomp can custom order some, but wondering if you got it elsewhere.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #211 on: Fri, 24 October 2014, 19:33:21 »
Where can one find a nice Del key like that? Or any other special keycaps like that? I know unicomp can custom order some, but wondering if you got it elsewhere.

Unicomp has lots of stuff, including almost any 1x cap in almost any color. The Escape might have been $2-3

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #212 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 20:51:20 »
Super Flossed the SSK today.  14mm pieces, with a doubled-up one for the space bar.  It's a little bit stiffer, but all the ping sounds are now gone.  Pretty cool!

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 12:10:27 »
Today I received my first IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard. I got it from elecplus via the DT forum. I got bumped up the list luckily. The 3-4 person above me did not confirm and after waiting 48 hours, one of these rare keyboards went to me. These pictures doesn't really show how great the board is, it needs to be seen and experienced in real life.

88463-0
88465-1
88467-2
88469-3
88471-4
88473-5

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #214 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 12:16:21 »
Today I received my first IBM Model M Space Saving Keyboard. I got it from elecplus via the DT forum. I got bumped up the list luckily. The 3-4 person above me did not confirm and after waiting 48 hours, one of these rare keyboards went to me. These pictures doesn't really show how great the board is, it needs to be seen and experienced in real life.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
Wow, great find, the condition on that thing is superb :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 17:40:15 »

Wow, great find, the condition on that thing is superb :thumb:

Seconded, wonderful looking SSK and I hope it serves you well. Every time I see these things come out of a factory box I just want to go out and catch them all.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 18:15:40 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Fantastic! :)

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #217 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 18:33:33 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

The effort to repair/save one of these things sometimes is ridiculous. I couldn't imagine getting my hands on something this nice from the start.
Beautiful board. I hope one day to have this opportunity.

Do you have any plans as far as colored mods or artisan caps? Maybe a custom cable?
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 18:37:54 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

The effort to repair/save one of these things sometimes is ridiculous. I couldn't imagine getting my hands on something this nice from the start.
Beautiful board. I hope one day to have this opportunity.

Do you have any plans as far as colored mods or artisan caps? Maybe a custom cable?
If I get lucky, just one artisan maybe then bolt mod it in the future. I ordered few colored keys from unicomp just add some color :)

Offline smknjoe

• I like tactile, clicky, switches.
« Reply #219 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 19:22:34 »
Don't booger it all up with crap. Leave it au naturel. 
SSKs for everyone!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 00:49:59 »
My SSK that I saved about a year ago.
RGB Mods and Purest White KWK.

More

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 00:58:26 »
Super Flossed the SSK today.  14mm pieces, with a doubled-up one for the space bar.  It's a little bit stiffer, but all the ping sounds are now gone.  Pretty cool!

Show Image

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

*bites lip... hard*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #222 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 02:02:51 »

Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice, clean keyboard :)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #223 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 04:31:05 »

Love the look of that bright white Wrapped on your SSK. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 15:48:18 »
Quick shot::

Wait, what?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 16:20:26 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 31 January 2015, 00:36:12 »
Quick shot::

Show Image

Wait, what?

Something that you could gaze upon for hours :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #227 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 19:40:29 »
After all my whining, crying, and jelly, I'm FINALLY ONE OF YOU!!!

That TKL layout. That thin bezel. I'm in love <3

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 22:57:12 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Whoa, Nice box! Jelly of that! ;D Congratulations, the legendary Space Saver!  :thumb: Great photos man!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 23:04:35 »
Whoa, Nice box! Jelly of that! ;D Congratulations, the legendary Space Saver!  :thumb: Great photos man!

Thank you~~~ AND I AGREE! I absolutely love this box!!! I wish I could find a brand new box just so I can have it up for display! I was sad about that dent in the box :(

This box and keyboard are seriously some of the coolest things I've acquired in awhile. Love it.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #230 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 23:05:51 »
I have a few pictures of mine. But, I think I will wait until later... Got some things I need to do first...

« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 04:01:18 by Snowdog993 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #231 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 00:00:27 »
I have a few pictures of mine.  ;D  But, I think I will wait until later...  we will see.  Something is brewing.

Can't wait! Beautiful keyboard :P

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #232 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 00:52:07 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Welcome to the club! Great Vesper picture flavor :) You like it? It is I think my most favorite keyboard I have.
... ...

Offline Alex92

« Reply #233 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 14:54:51 »
I think it's finally complete  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 19:41:50 »
Soon ...

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 05:41:23 »

Woo hoo, congrats man!  SSKs are so beautiful, aren't they?  Really looking forward to seeing more sweet SSK pr0n pics from you in the future.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #236 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:23:49 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Welcome to the club! Great Vesper picture flavor :) You like it? It is I think my most favorite keyboard I have.

Thanks, mane~ Loving this thing sooooooooooooo much<3 It's definitely up there with my Filco and Topre boards <3

"Vesper picture flavor" :)) :)) :-* :-*

Show Image

It's complete, alright! Beautiful keyboard!!! I'm tempted to grab some RGBs myself, but we'll have to see.

Soon ...

Please~~~

Woo hoo, congrats man!  SSKs are so beautiful, aren't they?  Really looking forward to seeing more sweet SSK pr0n pics from you in the future.

OMG, yes they are beautiful! I can't stop just staring at it... Seriously one of the most beautiful keyboards ever made... Every aspect of it.

I'll be sure try take more beautiful photos for you in the near future~

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 18:33:17 »

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Jumps in with one in a box! PFFT! Beautiful!
Keyboards
More

Offline Alex92

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 02 March 2015, 19:05:42 »

Show Image

It's complete, alright! Beautiful keyboard!!! I'm tempted to grab some RGBs myself, but we'll have to see.

I love the RGBs on it. At first I didn't think I would, but they've really grown on me. My only problem with them is that for some reason, the 2 shift keys are slightly different shades of green. At first I thought this was a one-time error, but after looking at other peoples' pictures of the RGB modifiers from Unicomp, it seems like it's a problem with all of the ones from Unicomp, or at least their most recent batches. I've gotten used to them, though, and it's pretty hard to tell the color difference when they are on opposite sides of the keyboard.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #239 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 01:39:54 »
Do you guys have any suggestions for cleaning the shell? Mine isn't exactly pure white (you can see the photos), and I was wondering if there is an additional layer of dirt that could be removed with peroxide or something?

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
« Reply #240 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 07:59:34 »
It's not supposed to be pure white.  It's more of a beige.

I've cleaned M cases in a dishwasher, but I've also just washed them in the sink with a clean sponge and liquid dishwashing soap.  You could let it soak in soapy water, etc.
Daily driver: SSK or Tenkeyless IBM AT
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #241 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 08:01:57 »
Do you guys have any suggestions for cleaning the shell? Mine isn't exactly pure white (you can see the photos), and I was wondering if there is an additional layer of dirt that could be removed with peroxide or something?

infiniti took some great pictures on how he cleaned his dirty Model M. Same techniques could be used on SSK.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #242 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 09:52:39 »
Maybe it's because they are using the brilliant white keys from Unicomp on it?  Been there done that.  The only thing is to actually paint the shell a glossy brilliant white to match I suppose.
Otherwise it just looks wrong.  I wound up giving the set to another GH member.

« Last Edit: Mon, 16 March 2015, 00:56:34 by Snowdog993 »

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #243 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 14:19:53 »
Maybe it's because they are using the brilliant white keys from Unicomp on it?  Been there done that.  The only thing is to actually paint the shell a glossy brilliant white to match I suppose.

That person absolutely loves the set and is typing on it right now :).

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 05 March 2015, 15:15:41 »

That person absolutely loves the set and is typing on it right now :).

I  do admit they look great on your black 103 Touch_It.  It just looks awful with the pearl case.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #245 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 21:43:17 »
Legit postin' :D ;D :)

94010-0

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #246 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 21:47:37 »

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #247 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 09:28:06 »
Legit postin' :D ;D :)

(Attachment Link)

seems like you finally got a ssk :D

what I always wanted to know... is this just a sticker over the normal oval notch, or did they use another/modifier mold to fit that sticker?

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 09:31:31 »
Help me out homies!!! I got monies!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean