Author Topic: Consoles vs pc?  (Read 50484 times)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Re: Consoles vs pc?
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:00:14 »
The only reason console can be more interesting to play on than a computer is for games that you want to play multiplayer at the same physical place. BUT, if they only developed some cool gadgets to enable your computer to connect to you tv with a plug for 4 controllers, then there would be no more reason for that.

Also, whatever you say, a decent computer for gaming cost more than a console and has to be upgraded more often. So if you are ok with the quality you get (and for many games it's all ok) then a console has some good sides.

But I am much more a pc gamer than a console gamer since the end of my super nintendo!

They already have this technology...

Emulators + WiiMotes w/ Classic controller (which runs on any Bluetooth device) + HDMI cables.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:02:52 »
The only reason console can be more interesting to play on than a computer is for games that you want to play multiplayer at the same physical place. BUT, if they only developed some cool gadgets to enable your computer to connect to you tv with a plug for 4 controllers, then there would be no more reason for that.

Also, whatever you say, a decent computer for gaming cost more than a console and has to be upgraded more often. So if you are ok with the quality you get (and for many games it's all ok) then a console has some good sides.

But I am much more a pc gamer than a console gamer since the end of my super nintendo!

It's called a small PC with a USB hub.

Also a PC costs less to upgrade than a console does.  When you upgrade a console, it usually involves buying a new, better one and tossing out all your games and peripherals.

also a GTX 560 Ti, a graphics card that is almost 3 years old is more than capable of running Crysis 3 on high, with DirectX 11 enabled.

So I don't know where this misconception comes from about having to upgrade a computer more often...
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:10:14 »

It's called a small PC with a USB hub.

Also a PC costs less to upgrade than a console does.  When you upgrade a console, it usually involves buying a new, better one and tossing out all your games and peripherals.

also a GTX 560 Ti, a graphics card that is almost 3 years old is more than capable of running Crysis 3 on high, with DirectX 11 enabled.

So I don't know where this misconception comes from about having to upgrade a computer more often...

The reason I see why we have to upgrade the computer more often is that new games for pc are most of the time made to run with newer computer and newer hardware so that in the end, when you computer is 4 years old, you can hardly use it to play new games, unless you upgrade it.

The ps3 and xbox 360 have been there for much more than 4 years. BUT, well new games on these consoles had to live with this old hardware too, so you get what you get...

Still, if there were no consoles and the pc was the default platform for games at home, well it would improve a lot of things as far as game availability, hardware availability, etc.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:35:49 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I used to use Windows 2000. It's not actually that bad. Not much modern software will run on it, but it was fun to play NWN on! We could only play mechwarrior 4 on the XP machine, though.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:44:30 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I used to use Windows 2000. It's not actually that bad. Not much modern software will run on it, but it was fun to play NWN on! We could only play mechwarrior 4 on the XP machine, though.

IT'S CERTAINLY MUCH BETTER THAN WINDOWS 8, ISN'T IT?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:46:33 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I actually haven't tried 8 yet. I'm curious to how bad it would be with a mouse and keyboard.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:47:44 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

If Windows 2000 is so good, how come it doesn't have a spot in your signature?
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 10:49:14 »
I actually haven't tried 8 yet. I'm curious to how bad it would be with a mouse and keyboard.

It seems horrible at first, but once you get used to navigating without a Start menu you'll probably like it...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 14:02:48 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

You don't even need to use the metro interface. Just download a start button for it and it's great.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 19:52:15 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I couldn't find a Windows 2000-related picture that would fit in there well.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 20:02:57 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I turned signature viewing off.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 20:06:17 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR SLOW MAC COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE GIF IMAGES IN MY SIGNATURE.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 21:02:42 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR SLOW MAC COULDN'T HANDLE ALL THE GIF IMAGES IN MY SIGNATURE.

It can, but your signature made my eyes bleed.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 20 September 2013, 11:00:35 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

THAT'S BECAUSE SAFARI WON'T RENDER THE IMAGES RIGHT. MY SIGNATURE IS INTENDED TO BE VIEWED ONLY WITH INTERNET EXPLORER, YOU KNOW.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #114 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 01:54:11 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

THAT'S BECAUSE SAFARI WON'T RENDER THE IMAGES RIGHT. MY SIGNATURE IS INTENDED TO BE VIEWED ONLY WITH INTERNET EXPLORER, YOU KNOW.

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #115 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 05:18:58 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

THAT'S STILL NOT INTERNET EXPLORER. YOU NEED TO USE AN APPROVED BROWSER TO VIEW MY SIGNATURE CORRECTLY.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #116 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 06:04:40 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

THAT'S STILL NOT INTERNET EXPLORER. YOU NEED TO USE AN APPROVED BROWSER TO VIEW MY SIGNATURE CORRECTLY.

That's the point - I have turned signatures off, so I don't need to see them, consequently I am not constrained by any particular browser requirements.

And btw Internet Explorer did run on Macs - back in the old OS 9 days (pre-OS X).  My old PowerMac AV8400 something has Internet Explorer on it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 21 September 2013, 13:53:31 »
Pc master race checking in
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #118 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:07:09 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

That's the point - I have turned signatures off, so I don't need to see them, consequently I am not constrained by any particular browser requirements.

And btw Internet Explorer did run on Macs - back in the old OS 9 days (pre-OS X).  My old PowerMac AV8400 something has Internet Explorer on it.

INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T RUN ON TODAY'S INTEL MACS WITH MAC OS X. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE MAC OS X IS TERRIBLE! IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN IE6.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #119 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 19:27:42 »
GLORIOUS PC GAMING MASTER RACE

(although the Steambox is looking very tempting if they can have it compete. I will have at the very least a little streaming PC in my living room with SteamOS on it)
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #120 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 19:53:01 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

INTERNET EXPLORER DOESN'T RUN ON TODAY'S INTEL MACS WITH MAC OS X. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE MAC OS X IS TERRIBLE! IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN IE6.

Let's keep this chain going! Let's make this the most nested conversion in history!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 22:55:08 »
You feeding the troll, son?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 24 September 2013, 23:02:23 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Let's keep this chain going! Let's make this the most nested conversion in history!

Does anyone know if the ERGODOX is compatible with Playstation 3?

I want to test it out, but i'm scared of killing my ergodox...  I don't give a sh17 if I break my Ps3.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #123 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 09:17:14 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I want to test it out, but i'm scared of killing my ergodox...  I don't give a sh17 if I break my Ps3.

I think the Ergodox should act just like any other USB keyboard to a computer/gaming system. Why not plug it in and find out?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #124 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 09:47:59 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I think the Ergodox should act just like any other USB keyboard to a computer/gaming system. Why not plug it in and find out?

I just said, I'm scared of breaking my egdx

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 10:01:11 »
Oh hai TP, wherever you been? I was actually enjoying GH recently? :))
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 September 2013, 10:04:28 by Tym »
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #126 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 10:04:40 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

If it is a USB keyboard, and a regular USB port on the PS3, there is practically no chance that it will break your ergodox.
tp thread is tp thread

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #127 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 16:07:56 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

If it is a USB keyboard, and a regular USB port on the PS3, there is practically no chance that it will break your ergodox.

I agree--it should work fine! And don't be scared of breaking keyboards anyways...I do that all the time! Being scared is for wimps. And don't be a wimp--use Windows 98 instead!

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #128 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 16:24:05 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I agree--it should work fine! And don't be scared of breaking keyboards anyways...I do that all the time! Being scared is for wimps. And don't be a wimp--use Windows 98 instead!

I thought that you were on 2000????
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 25 September 2013, 17:35:34 »
I would have to say PC.

Reason: I can play every game I've purchased for the past 10 years on it. You can also use emulators for those older console games.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 07:51:19 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I run 'em both. I've got machines in my personal fleet of computers running Windows 3.1, NT4, 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 and 8. The Windows 3.1 one is the best hands down. And Windows 98 and 2000 are a very close second!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:51:22 »
I recently found a complete Windows NT Server box while chucking out some old stuff at work - CD, manuals etc.  I was tempted to install it somewhere, but I'm not sure I still have hardware that it supports.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:32:26 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I run 'em both. I've got machines in my personal fleet of computers running Windows 3.1, NT4, 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 and 8. The Windows 3.1 one is the best hands down. And Windows 98 and 2000 are a very close second!

I'm not scared of breaking a keyboard.  I am scared of breaking my Ergodox... It is not just a keyboard.... I love it.....

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 19:42:03 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I'm not scared of breaking a keyboard.  I am scared of breaking my Ergodox... It is not just a keyboard.... I love it.....
Show Image

Just plug it in! It's not going to break it.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline inteli722

« Reply #134 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:21:07 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

I thought that you were on 2000? ???

Show Image

totally. It can't possibly break. If it does, just buy a new one. (Why don't you have more than one, anyways?)
More

Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:22:36 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

totally. It can't possibly break. If it does, just buy a new one. (Why don't you have more than one, anyways?)

You don't just "buy" an ergodox. You've gotta wait for a gb and then assemble it yourself.

I agree though. It's not gonna break.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline inteli722

« Reply #136 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:29:25 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

You don't just "buy" an ergodox. You've gotta wait for a gb and then assemble it yourself.

I know it's a GB thing, but the GBs are so consistent that they might as well be permanently on sale.
More

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:30:23 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

You know, I was gonna make that in my original reply, but I was too lazy.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline inteli722

« Reply #138 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:42:46 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

Anyways, PC MASTER RACE. ALL PRAISE GABEN

ALSO: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=537

You CAN buy an Ergodox (PCB).
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 September 2013, 20:56:10 by inteli722 »
More

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 08:30:50 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

And so what if the ergodox breaks? If it gets shorted or something, all that will happen is it'll fry the controller. The PCB's and key structure should be fine. Just swap controllers and you'll be good to go again.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #140 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 08:49:09 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

And so what if the ergodox breaks? If it gets shorted or something, all that will happen is it'll fry the controller. The PCB's and key structure should be fine. Just swap controllers and you'll be good to go again.

this desoldering job is quite hard, there are many pins, and you might fry the traces.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #141 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 09:44:30 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

this desoldering job is quite hard, there are many pins, and you might fry the traces.

If that's the case, I'd put fuses in the wires that hook up to PCB to avoid frying it in case of overload.

But plugging it into a USB port will not cause any harm. All USB ports run at the same voltage  and put it out at the same pins. I can't think of any way it could hurt a keyboard.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #142 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 12:37:52 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

What the heck? Desoldering through hole pins is not hard. And if you do fry a trace, you can greenwire it.
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #143 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 14:00:16 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

What the heck? Desoldering through hole pins is not hard. And if you do fry a trace, you can greenwire it.

ALL I SAY IS JUST DON'T BE A WIMP. PLUG IN THE DARN KEYBOARD AND GET OVER IT. IF IT'S SUCH A GOOD KEYBOARD, IT WON'T EXPLODE WHEN YOU PLUG IT INTO A PLAY STATION.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 21:04:19 »
The only console I ever owned was the wii. ****ty graphics compared to PC, but the exclusives were so fun (mario kart, super mario galaxy, etc)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #145 on: Sat, 28 September 2013, 02:51:49 »
The only console I ever owned was the wii. ****ty graphics compared to PC, but the exclusives were so fun (mario kart, super mario galaxy, etc)

galaxy was meh...  if you like cart,  get sonic racing tranformed... that **** is balllin''''

Offline inteli722

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 21:05:45 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

ALL I SAY IS JUST DON'T BE A WIMP. PLUG IN THE DARN KEYBOARD AND GET OVER IT. IF IT'S SUCH A GOOD KEYBOARD, IT WON'T EXPLODE WHEN YOU PLUG IT INTO A PLAY STATION.

WHY WOULD YOU USE A PLAYSTATION IN THE FIRST PLACE? PC MASTER RACE!
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #147 on: Fri, 04 October 2013, 22:42:37 »
motion to ban everybody in this thread besides me
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #148 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 00:32:26 »
motion to ban everybody in this thread besides me

Why not.

It's gone a fair way off topic and struggles to get back on topic.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #149 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:12:40 »
Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

LOL I'm using Chrome.

Try again.

Show Image

Show Image

It's OK.

WHY WOULD YOU USE A PLAYSTATION IN THE FIRST PLACE? PC MASTER RACE!

That's right. WHY WOULD ANYBODY USE A PLAYSTATION ANYWAYS? THEY DON'T RUN WINDOWS 98.