Author Topic: who do you think has the worst police force?  (Read 5623 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: who do you think has the worst police force?
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 31 December 2013, 07:12:55 »
As a norwegian I find it hard to understand why so many people seem to hate the police where they live.
Nothing but respect for our police force and I believe most norwegians would agree with me.

I somewhat agree with this. Cops get a bad rap (and this is coming from an ex-dealer.) 80% of the time if a cop stops you on the street or pulls you over they have some reason or report information as to why they did so. At least in America. Yes there are dirty cops all over the world but they certainly aren't the majority, they are just the ones that make the news.

if a "good cop" doesn't report his fellow officers, he's lumped in with them as a bad cop.

anyway, behold more racist pedophile cops

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/29/judge-hands-down-unbelievably-lenient-sentence-for-cop-who-fingered-suspects-anuses/

also, lets not forget these corrupt judges and police unions that protect them.
Isn't it a bit ironic that his last name is Vagini?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****