Author Topic: Geekhack Spacebar  (Read 7629 times)

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
Geekhack Spacebar
« on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:51:49 »
Hey, I was wondering if the blue PBT GH spacebar that was recently listed has universal stems, or more specifically stems that would fit a Leopold without needing any tweaking. Thanks!
;)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Geekhack Spacebar
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:53:49 »
Even if the spacebar has universal spacebar stems, that doesn't mean it will fit on all Leopolds. Universal spacebars will only work with the 200R. I forget if it will fit on the 500, but I *know* universal spacebars won't work on the 700R. I bought one to try on mine and they have a unique stem spacing just for the 700R.

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
Re: Geekhack Spacebar
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:46:53 »
Even if the spacebar has universal spacebar stems, that doesn't mean it will fit on all Leopolds. Universal spacebars will only work with the 200R. I forget if it will fit on the 500, but I *know* universal spacebars won't work on the 700R. I bought one to try on mine and they have a unique stem spacing just for the 700R.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the Leopold issue with most "universal" stems, I should have worded my post more directly, I was mostly wondering about the FC660M and possibly the 700R.
;)