Author Topic: Hi from Luxembourg!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Hilite24

Hi from Luxembourg!
« on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 10:24:56 »
Probably like most of the new forum members, I've been lurking for quiet some time now before deciding to join the discussions.

I got introduced to mechanical keyboards a bit over a year ago now, and like all of you guys I'm in love with them. A few days ago, I even got the chance to write on one of those legendary Model M. Best day of my life :D.

Sadly I've no fancy Keyboard like you guys but I really like my keyboards and enjoy writing on them. Currently I'm using a Cherry G81 with MY-Switches at work and Magicforce 68 with Cherry MX-Blue. I'm waiting for a Steelseries G6V2 I got for 15 € with MX-Blacks to replace the one at work :).

Other than that I very recently purchased a Trass & Lava keycap and the Stormtrooper which the Groupbuy is here on the Forum.

I can't wait to get deeper into this awesome community :).

Hi-lite

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
Re: Hi from Luxembourg!
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 12:36:42 »
Welcome to GeekHack and congratulations on delurking!

Before you get in too deep...mind the WalletHack. :p

Happy Keyboarding!

Offline Hilite24

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 06:50:56 »
Writting this reply on my freshly acquired Steelseries G6v2 :). Most boring looking black Keyboard, but it's already a little upgrade compared to the MY board.

Thx for thread link, it's definetly not a walletfriendly hobby/passion. I'll try to not get myself into any  debts because of MK :P.

Offline Twinguin

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 08:11:19 »
Thx for thread link, it's definetly not a walletfriendly hobby/passion. I'll try to not get myself into any  debts because of MK :P.
Haha. Well, you could give it a try. Good luck!  :cool: I just re-discovered mech keys two or three months back and here I am with four keyboards and two more keycap sets!  :thumb:

Anyway, welcome, have fun and cheers from across the Pond.
There is a curse. They say: May you live in interesting times!, Terry Pratchett

Popsicle KUL ES-87 (MX Blue, DSA) | Sun Ultracomputing Pok3r (MX Brown, DSA) | Nuclear WASD 100% (MX Brown, SA) | Gulf Pok3r (MX Clear, DSA) | Granite JD45 (MX Blue, DSA) | Coffee Core (MX Red, DSA) | Lime Pok3r (MX Clear, SA) | Canvas Vibe (MX Silent Red, XDA)