Author Topic: Just Another Keymaker | Buddies & Blanks | Sale Closed Invoices Out  (Read 215878 times)

Offline Comment

Only 50 minutes left to get in on today's beautiful colorway!
Check out my WTB/WTS/WTTF Thread!

HHKB Pro 2                 Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
194691-0

Copper Tones Peek

Form open until 6PM EST

Enter Now!

Offline RocketGruntJake

All caps sold up to this point have been shipped!

Offline droideggs

Didn't know where to post this, but where can I go to get a custom artisan keycap built? Essentially I'd like to get a Snapchat logo (the ghost) onto a keycap. Thanks in advanced.

Offline RocketGruntJake

194820-0

Sky Data Blind Bag

Form open until 6PM EST

Enter Now!

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Just got skidata, this'd be perfect!

Offline RocketGruntJake

Now Accepting Commissions!

We are glad to say we are finally accepting formal commissions! All commissions will be done Raffle Style. Anyone who wants to place a commission order will enter their request on the Form on this page. Each week, one order will be fulfilled from the list of entrants and moved to the Completed Commissions section of this page. The chosen entrant will be contacted via paypal email and we will work with them to complete their request. Each request must be filled out in full and include the above images colored and added to a private imgur album. We will cast a maximum of two batches for your commission if you do not like the first colorway we cast. The other batch can be sold at our discretion. We will work with you to get the colors correct but once shipped there is a no return policy on commission work. Each Commission may result in an alternate colorway being created with the batch of your commission caps. This will be made from the colors used to make your commission and will be sold as a standard colorway.

Place Your Commission!

Offline Corgi Butts

We are glad to say we are finally accepting formal commissions! All commissions will be done Raffle Style. Anyone who wants to place a commission order will enter their request on the Form on this page. Each week, one order will be fulfilled from the list of entrants and moved to the Completed Commissions section of this page. The chosen entrant will be contacted via paypal email and we will work with them to complete their request. Each request must be filled out in full and include the above images colored and added to a private imgur album. We will cast a maximum of two batches for your commission if you do not like the first colorway we cast. The other batch can be sold at our discretion. We will work with you to get the colors correct but once shipped there is a no return policy on commission work. Each Commission may result in an alternate colorway being created with the batch of your commission caps. This will be made from the colors used to make your commission and will be sold as a standard colorway.

Place Your Commission!
Man I wish I had the cash, would love a matching GMK Laser set.  Good luck with the commissions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Place Your Commission!
Man I wish I had the cash, would love a matching GMK Hydro set.

Whew. Same.  :-[

Offline funkybeat7

Place Your Commission!

Exciting! How many weeks do you think you'll run this for?

Offline RocketGruntJake

Place Your Commission!

Probably indefinitely, doing one commission a week doesn’t seem like it would be overwhelming. The possible sculpts will probably change as I rotate some new sculpts into my line up.

Offline funkybeat7

Place Your Commission!

Probably indefinitely, doing one commission a week doesn’t seem like it would be overwhelming. The possible sculpts will probably change as I rotate some new sculpts into my line up.

Ohhhh Weeee, giving me weeks to prepare funds? That's a dangerous thought for my wallet  :p   GMK Hydro set I'm coming one day baby!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
GMK Hydro set I'm coming one day baby!

A man after my own heart.

Offline BaronVonDuck

Fwoof, dat's spicy commissions. Probably out of my range, haha, but it gives me something to dream about!

Offline RocketGruntJake

Staying Regular Round 1 Complete!

Thank you everyone who participated and enjoyed these past 30 sales! We really loved being able to put out caps on such a regular basis and see them bring so much joy to so many people. We truly appreciate all your support!

We are taking a break from these weekly sales for a few weeks to reorganize and rework some of our processes, as well as give ourselves a short reprieve from casting, sanding, packing and shipping. The current caps we have to ship will be packaged up and shipped this weekend. When we return we will have some new things to share which we think you will all like very much as we are very excited to make them a reality! Until then, we would love to hear your honest feedback about these past few months of Staying Regular. When we come back we want to be able to provide the best experience for all of our fans.

Fill Out Feedback Here

Offline funkybeat7

Staying Regular Round 1 Complete!

Thank you everyone who participated and enjoyed these past 30 sales! We really loved being able to put out caps on such a regular basis and see them bring so much joy to so many people. We truly appreciate all your support!

We are taking a break from these weekly sales for a few weeks to reorganize and rework some of our processes, as well as give ourselves a short reprieve from casting, sanding, packing and shipping. The current caps we have to ship will be packaged up and shipped this weekend. When we return we will have some new things to share which we think you will all like very much as we are very excited to make them a reality! Until then, we would love to hear your honest feedback about these past few months of Staying Regular. When we come back we want to be able to provide the best experience for all of our fans.

Fill Out Feedback Here

:thumb:
Nice work and thanks for the consistent raffles. It made Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays fun!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Submitted the form, but have an additional comment: site notifications don’t seem to work for me at all :(
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline BaronVonDuck

Submitted the form, but have an additional comment: site notifications don’t seem to work for me at all :(
Yeah, I reported that in my survey as well. They worked for a while for me, then stopped.

Offline XeroAura

I mentioned the notifications stopping on one of the reddit posts, and Jake replied that the email notification function is done through a free service and he hit the limit.

Offline mbsurfer

Submitted the form. Thanks for all the hard work RGJ!

Offline RocketGruntJake

Kota The Keyceratops

198262-0

This lovable creature lived during the Keytacious Period, a time long ago when the land was covered with wondrous and novel mechanical key-switches. Sadly, Kota the Keyceratops died out when the invasive rubber-domes became the dominate keyboard life on the planet. Thought to be extinct, Keymaker Advanced Resin Industries, Inc are proud to say this magnificent creature has been brought back to life!

in the coming weeks, Keymaker Advanced Resin Industries, Inc will be looking for suitable mechanical key switches to act as a natural habitat for these endangered creatures.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 June 2018, 15:15:59 by RocketGruntJake »

Offline Corgi Butts

Kota The Keyceratops

(Attachment Link)

This lovable creature lived during the Keytacious Period, a time long ago when the land was covered with wondrous and novel mechanical key-switches. Sadly, Kota the Keyceratops died out when the invasive rubber-domes became the dominate keyboard life on the planet. Thought to be extinct, Keymaker Advanced Resin Industries, Inc are proud to say this magnificent creature has been brought back to life!

in the coming weeks, Keymaker Advanced Resin Industries, Inc will be looking for suitable mechanical key switches to act as a natural habitat for these endangered creatures.

Yes!  I need a tiny Kota to go with my full sized Kota!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Kota The Keyceratops

(Attachment Link)

'80s animated Triceraton, please.

Offline Corgi Butts

Just Another Keymaker | Kota the Keyceratops | The Keytacious Period Sale
« Reply #873 on: Tue, 19 June 2018, 16:46:54 »
Penny is looking forward to more Kota friends!

Offline vicissitude

Wonderful.
Looking forward to the new series.

Offline BaronVonDuck

Offline Skaazi

Kota The Keyceratops

(Attachment Link)

Hope you've got some fresh MX Greens to munch on.

Offline swangful

yessss need a little stampy boi

Offline xine007

One please! Thank you!   ;D

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Can't wait

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline oscdawg

Thanks for making these amazing pieces of art JAK!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline adoringbunny

• ☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*
Kota is so cute! As are a lot of your past ones... Will be definitely watching this space!

Offline RocketGruntJake

Re: Just Another Keymaker | Kota the Keyceratops | Sale 7/17 at 6PM EST
« Reply #882 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 06:49:59 »
Kota the Keyceratops lived during the Keytacious Period, a time long ago when the world was covered with wondrous and novel mechanical keyswitches. Sadly, Kota died out when the invasive rubber-domes became the dominate keyboard life on the planet. Thought to be extinct, Keymaker Advanced Resin Industries, Inc is proud to say this magnificent creature has been brought back to life!

200186-0

We are looking for suitable mechanical keyswitches to be new homes for Kotas!

Enter the Raffle today at 6PM EST to win one of eleven Kotas. Each winner will receive a random colorway Kota with the chance of also receiving a bonus matching Cherry R1 blank. Each Package features custom packaging, a 3 in. Sticker and a Plastic ID card Signed and Dated by Just Another Keymaker.

200188-1

More info and full Colorway album on Keymaker.space

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #883 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 07:00:49 »
Excited to enter! How long will the raffle be open? May be on a plane D:

Kyuu Proto | Quasi Alice | Duck Viper | Tx87-Se

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #884 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 08:34:18 »

24Hr entry window!

Offline Astrasa

« Reply #885 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 08:53:45 »

24Hr entry window!

Woo thank you!

Kyuu Proto | Quasi Alice | Duck Viper | Tx87-Se

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #886 on: Tue, 17 July 2018, 17:10:31 »
Kota Sale is live

Head over to our website to enter!

Enter now!

Form open until 6PM EST 7/18

Offline bthezebra

Re: Just Another Keymaker | Kota the Keyceratops | Sale Live!
« Reply #887 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 06:29:07 »
Any idea of when to expect invoices :)

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #888 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 15:40:51 »

Invoices going out in a few hours!

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #889 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 15:52:04 »
Good luck everyone!

Offline swangful

« Reply #890 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 16:26:35 »

Invoices going out in a few hours!

lets goo babyy

Offline BaronVonDuck

« Reply #891 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 22:57:36 »
\o/

Open up them inboxes friends, it's invoice o'clock!

Offline nothingzzz

« Reply #892 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 22:58:31 »
Not received, missed :((

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Offline swangful

« Reply #893 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 23:04:16 »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #894 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 23:06:56 »
RGJ hasn’t stated they are all out yet.

Offline nya

« Reply #895 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 23:35:13 »
omg it's happening!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #896 on: Fri, 20 July 2018, 01:13:45 »
Just won my first JAK sculpt, thanks so much RGJ!

Edit: and good luck to everyone else! Also congratulations to those who won as well :)

Offline Kapitalist

« Reply #897 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 04:24:27 »
Awesome sale JAK! I just got my Sea Bohemoth Kota (yellow with blue horns) and he’s extremely cute!

Mod edit: Don't solicit trades outside of classifieds.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:43:13 by trizkut »

Offline RocketGruntJake

Re: Just Another Keymaker | Staying Regular | 24 Hr raffles every M, W, F
« Reply #898 on: Wed, 22 August 2018, 09:31:53 »
202392-0

Starting Today, we will be rebooting the staying regular series of raffles. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will have a raffle form up on our website open for 24hours! These raffles will feature all of our sculpts including Spooder, Birb, Peek, Kota and the newest addition The Dude. Stop by every M, W, F to get a chance at some new Keymaker Keycaps!

First Sale Teaser

202390-1

See you at noon!

Keymaker.Space
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 August 2018, 09:36:06 by RocketGruntJake »

Offline pnkpanther65

Re: Just Another Keymaker | Staying Regular 2 | 24 Hr raffles every M, W, F
« Reply #899 on: Wed, 22 August 2018, 10:43:18 »
AaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

Super excited to see staying reg make a comeback! Good luck to everyone :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk