Author Topic: 2017: What are your keyboard plans?  (Read 80930 times)

Offline graefeln

Re: 2017: What are your keyboard plans?
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:10:31 »
Keyboard & Co + Terminal's ergodox kit for my jailhouse (jspacers) green dox.
Lightcycle to go with the Infinity ergodox from MD in the spring (thinking orange Alps).
Let's Split v2.
Still waiting for Weaven to put together a zealiostotle board (maybe GMK Deepspace).
If money allows, G20 Semiotic because it is awesome.

Edit: just remembered I have those invyr panda linear coming, plus a steel case / plate coming and an unused GH60. Not sure those will all go together though.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:14:14 by graefeln »

Offline Phenix

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:22:34 »
Can you link me the jspacers?
Winter is coming.

Offline graefeln

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 24 December 2016, 18:36:37 »
Can you link me the jspacers?

https://thevankeyboards.com/products/jspacers-110

Out of stock now, but I believe he will have more in a couple months... I think he already put an order in for more.

Offline MKB

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 04:04:45 »
I posted not too long ago requesting what folks are planning on picking up in the 2nd half of 2016.

If that fails however I'll start researching what it would take to produce my dream keyboard: an ultra high quality scissor switch in 87 format.

Yeah, I think that's it.  :eek: :p

Which keyboard comes the closest to your ideal switch keyboard?  I like the keyboard on my Surface Book.  I just purchased the 101 key Surface keyboard.  Not 87 key.  However it is so then I think I might use it with a trackpad in front or a left handed mouse...

Leopold Tenkeyless (Cherry Clears)
Leopold Tenkeyless (Cherry Reds)
Filco Tenkeyless Zero (White Fukkas)
Unicomp SpaceSaver 104 (Buckling Spring)

Past:

IBM Model F (Buckling Spring)
IBM Model M (Buckling Spring)
Northgate (White Alps)
Fujitsu (peerless)
HHKB Pro 2 (Topre)
Deck Legend (Cherry Blacks)
Deck 82 (Cherry Blacks)
Unicomp Customizer 104 (Buckling Spring)

Offline sundin

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 06:39:23 »
Receive my F62 and build my TX-75.

Offline Sterenke

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 12:21:18 »
Plans:
Modding my newly purchased hhkb pro 2 with mx sliders. Then get an sa or gmk set for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline GenericUserName

« Reply #57 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 15:15:40 »
Hopefully I'll be able to make my 60% keyboard with cherry MX whites and might put a USB hub in its case

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Offline Urbi

« Reply #58 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:04:26 »
I don't have any plans unless someone (GMK!!!!) releases a high quality G80-1800 layout board with DE-Layout Keycaps.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #59 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:10:27 »
Finally sit down and figure out which Model M keycaps I'm missing, then start beseeching my generous fellow GHers to see if they have spares.

Oh, and aspire to be more gracious to peeps who still haven't realized that buckling springs make all other types of switches unnecessary (besides Topre, and special stuff like XMIT's new Hall Effect boards).
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline happylacquer

• BS Apologist
    • BHOBuds
« Reply #60 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:12:53 »
How is the Topre Type Heaven? Worth it instead of a Realforce? They are on Prime too which is a bonus.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #61 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:13:32 »

May I ask a dumb question? Why on earth go to all that trouble to silence clicky switches? Why not just get a board with switches that don't click? Do silenced MX Blues, for example, really feel different from MX Browns? Knowing how esoteric stuff gets here, I'm prepared for you to say "yes"—but it'd be a subtlety not many people would be able to appreciate.

How is the Topre Type Heaven? Worth it instead of a Realforce? They are on Prime too which is a bonus.

They're great. Yes, the keys are ABS rather than PBT. But while Topre snobs may disagree, the THs I've tried have felt just fine. Topre doesn't seem to have skimped on them in any truly significant way: They're cool-looking (I like the design even more than RFs's), super solid, and very satisfying to use. So no, I wouldn't hesitate to get one, save around a hundred bucks, and enjoy the true Topre experience with perfectly fine ABS keys, and—yes (gasp!)—a different logo.
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:22:53 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline graefeln

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:18:07 »

May I ask a dumb question? Why on earth go to all that trouble to silence clicky switches? Why not just get a board with switches that don't click? Do silenced MX Blues, for example, really feel different from MX Browns? Knowing how esoteric stuff gets here, I'm prepared for you to say "yes"—but it'd be a subtlety not many people would be able to appreciate.

The tactile click on blue/green does have a different feel than those on clears (and especially Brown) - even without the noise. Aside from that though, they also raise the actuation point slightly which is kind of nice...

I suppose it's also partly how you see "all that trouble" - an hour or so taking apart switches while watching Netflix really isn't all that bad; I mean, it is tedious, but not really all that demanding or anything. I was also changing out springs, so the switches would be apart anyways and hardly take any extra time...
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:21:16 by graefeln »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #63 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:28:22 »
Why on earth go to all that trouble to silence clicky switches?...

The tactile click on blue/green does have a different feel than those on clears (and especially Brown) - even without the noise. Aside from that though, they also raise the actuation point slightly which is kind of nice...

These seem like legitimate points... Now you have me considering it.  :?)

I suppose it's also partly how you see "all that trouble" - an hour or so taking apart switches while watching Netflix really isn't all that bad; I mean, it is tedious, but not really all that demanding or anything. I was also changing out springs, so the switches would be apart anyways and hardly take any extra time...

This is all true. Plus, there's the pleasure many of us get from modding of any kind, even to produce the most subtle results. And it's also knowing that what we've ended up with is a rare thing, not something a million other peeps are out there typing on—you have to admit, that factors in as well.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #64 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 17:56:01 »
2017 really excites me really, not much for new keyboards but I should be enjoying my current one :D

Upcoming:
TGR910
TGR-TRIS
Clueboard aluminium kit

Unassembled:
Duck V1 with zeal60

Wanted:
Mekanisk kit

weee weee.....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #65 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 18:56:06 »
Built my TGR Jane titanium with vintage black and 55g springs.

I'm finally back.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #66 on: Sun, 25 December 2016, 18:59:34 »
Alu 60% silver case
Ss universal plate
Satan pcb
Tuned mx pinks
New Og cherry pom

:D

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 26 December 2016, 00:28:59 »
I would essentially like to complete a "Tenkeyless Trio" of keyboards. It would include three keyboards, each one using a different type of switch. A clicky, tactile, and linear keyboard.

I technically have the clicky one finished but it's using MX Blues and they are the most boring clicky switches in the world. It's going to become the donor board for my tactile ergo-clear board.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 12:25:58 »
My plans? I should actually *use* my keyboards to write/code more.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 12:29:37 »
My keyboard plans are to not buy any new keyboards and spend that money on beer.

For I am still one with the Topper of 55g.

Offline jknight

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 15:44:28 »
I've been considering getting a space saver IBM model M but I'm thinking "Ultra Compact Modern Case F62 Model F Keyboard – Kishsaver" with the HHKB layout is a better bet.  Black with blank black keys ... or grey, or offwhite with printed keys?
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 December 2016, 15:48:12 by jknight »

Offline Johan

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 20:22:03 »
Try a Realforce.

Get a Realforce, or Leopold/Ducky.

I thought about getting a custom/building something. Korean or not, but I realized that I really just want it to work, can't be arsed doing any trouble shooting/other stuff. (But if someone would send me a tgr, I wouldn't be mad :-*)  Also easier to motivate doing other stupid **** when you haven't blown 1k on a single kb
Uh, stuff.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 29 December 2016, 21:15:36 »
My primary goal this year is to actually start production on some of my prototypes of things i've been working on. I have piles of failed molds, castings, and clay bits all over the office!  :))

Other than that... goals this year are:
1. I need to build a shelf for storage and display of my boards that allows me easy access to rotate them through duty.
2. Setup a work area out in the shop to do resin casting and more "Making Stuff Together" projects.
3. Buy a Realforce 104U White and convert it to 55g domes with Novatouch sliders for work.
4. Find the blue AeroKeys mods and 55g domes for my HHKB so it can be done.
5. Design and machine a matching aluminum 5 row numpad for the Smart68 (or any other 5 row/60% boards) when it shows up in hopes of having a true end-game setup for home.
6. Get a Booper keycap somehow

-Dana

Offline Weltschmerz

« Reply #73 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 01:57:48 »
My keyboard plans are to not buy any new keyboards and spend that money on beer.

For I am still one with the Topper of 55g.

Possibly one of the smartest things I have read in a while...

Offline nyunyu

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 16:19:43 »
- adding diodes to my Cherry MX 1000 board for nKRO capability
- put it in a newer, smaller 3000 case
- build a Soarer's USB converter in the keyboard
- try jailhouse blues/mx clear/mx tactile gray
- order some dyesub PBT caps with hungarian layout

Offline ambalek

• Pizza tonight/Threat neutralized
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 16:30:53 »
  • Figure out why my recent Satan firmware builds don't work, but the old versions do...  ^-^
  • HHKB inspired MX build, with an aluminium two piece case like the Revo HHKB layout kit and linears (possibly the Panda linears)
  • RAMA M10-A (ordered)
  • RAMA's 65%
  • Use The Mountain 60% on an existing build (maybe the Gateron red/Skeletor build I'm currently typing on)
  • An Alps or Matias 60% (maybe not, but if I see a good Alps keycap set I'll pick it up)
  • Keep trying to get a Booper cap and more Nightcaps

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 20:41:43 »
Build a custom TKL using Mira case, WKL pcb, zealios 65g, zeal gold transparent stabilizer  :cool:

Offline ambalek

« Reply #77 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 05:14:23 »
Build a custom TKL using Mira case, WKL pcb, zealios 65g, zeal gold transparent stabilizer  :cool:

I just did a build with the gold stabs. They're very nice: no noticeable rattle, crisp, don't pull out of the pcb when changing caps...   :rolleyes:

Offline menuhin

« Reply #78 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 07:15:08 »
More
I posted not too long ago requesting what folks are planning on picking up in the 2nd half of 2016.

Now that 2017 approaches how has this changed?

While I'm going into year 7 of the "Endgame" journey here is what I know:

Topre/clones are off the table.  I find the "thock" annoying and the key travel much too long.  Some have complained that silencing rings reduce the travel too much while I feel they don't reduce it enough.  If Topre releases a thin Realforce 87U with their short throw switches I'll definitely take a look at it however I'm not exactly sure if those are discontinued.

Alps/clones are mostly off the table.  I'll likely pick up a set of evangs LightCycle set and pray to the baby Jesus BlueNalgene releases his SMK compatible tenkeyless.  SMK White's are for sure my #1 personal "Alps" choice.  That said if Hasu offers a SMK option I would take a look at that as well.  However it must be strongly stated that if it weren't for LightCycle I wouldn't give Alps a second thought.

I'm no longer pursuing the Ellipse F77.  I decided that I didn't care for the layout and will stick around to see if Ellipse releases a F SSK.  While I understand there are kits popping up to convert existing SSK's to F SSK's I'm not in love with it enough to get involved with the procedure.

matt3o is currently working on a keyboard using Cherry ML clones made by Kailh.  Depending on the layout and how thick the board is (hopefully ultra thin) I definitely will be looking into this.

MX... To be honest I was ready to pull out of the MX/clone world.  In fact I have zero MX boards currently.  I was dissatisfied with the "reliability", the thickness of the boards, and quite frankly the switches in general.

Then three crucial things happened:
1. Hot-swap became a reality.  So now when a switch dies it takes nothing at all to pull the switch out and replace it.  So for 2017 the first two keyboards I'll likely purchase are the Input Club K-Type and/or Glorious Modular Tenkeyless.
2. evangs released JSpacers to JailHouse Blues mod a board quickly and consistently.  I have yet to try these but given the feedback I think this "is the one."  High actuation/tactility, no click, and with O-Rings should feel like scissor switches - which is my preferred key switch mechanism.
3. Mechsupply/UKKeycaps are running a group buy for Devlin Q-Series profile key caps.  I believe these are the absolute lowest profile key caps you can buy - even lower than DSA while simultaneously being thicker as well.  I have a set on order and really hope they take off.

If all three of these align then I'll probably stock up on more JSpacers and hand Mechsupply a blank check for future Devlin Q-Series sets.

If that fails however I'll start researching what it would take to produce my dream keyboard: an ultra high quality scissor switch in 87 format.

Yeah, I think that's it.  :eek: :p

Quite esoteric taste you have here.
Stock blues are always too light for my taste, and the tactility of MX (brown especially) comes half or a full mm late after I started pressing the key.
What do you think of Jailhouse greens vs MX clear?
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline dante

« Reply #79 on: Sat, 31 December 2016, 11:09:39 »
`
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 August 2017, 07:58:44 by dante »

Offline diqkiq

« Reply #80 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:22:40 »
I've got big plans that should be end game keyboards along with some hope that it does happen in '17 mixed in because I really don't know the time frame for some of the projects, but here is what I have:

1) Solder up a GON TKL with V1 65 gram Zealios and mount in a skeleton case. Currently thinking about using my Retro SA keycap set for this one. I'm also still trying to figure out if I want to powder coat or pvd coat the plates.
2) Same as above but for a Phantom and with Cherry Clears. I'm going with the Danger Zone keycap set.
3) Waiting on the Mira...
4) Waiting on the K-Type...

Filco Majestouch TKL, Noppoo Choc Mini, Realforce 87 55g, Model M TKL, Ducky Shine 3 TKL, KC60, Planck.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:27:46 »
Sell everything except for VE.A and Kingsaver. There are only a couple of sets coming up I'm interested in, and I know there are a couple of boards coming up that I want, so that means it's time to clear out inventory.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline falkentyne

« Reply #82 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 18:02:52 »
My prediction:  Ducky to produce a Year of the Rooster with hot swappable Cherry MX RGB switches.   I have a feeling they will.

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #83 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 18:18:21 »
JTK orange sliders on my Carbon HHKB then putting the Carbon SA keyset on em. The time of of the HHKB with SA keycaps is upon us!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 21:19:34 »
Try a Realforce.

I thought about getting a custom/building something. Korean or not, but I realized that I really just want it to work, can't be arsed doing any trouble shooting/other stuff. (But if someone would send me a tgr, I wouldn't be mad :-*)  Also easier to motivate doing other stupid **** when you haven't blown 1k on a single kb

• Figure out why my recent Satan firmware builds don't work, but the old versions do...  ^-^
  • HHKB inspired MX build, with an aluminium two piece case like the Revo HHKB layout kit and linears (possibly the Panda linears)
  • RAMA M10-A (ordered)
  • RAMA's 65%
  • Use The Mountain 60% on an existing build (maybe the Gateron red/Skeletor build I'm currently typing on)
  • An Alps or Matias 60% (maybe not, but if I see a good Alps keycap set I'll pick it up)

Did you see alpine winter for sale on clueboard?   Build your alps!

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 21:24:17 »
Dolphin Rev2 on its way soon

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 21:44:10 »
Dolphin Rev2 on its way soon

Sweet, so does that mean this hotness gets some under glow?
156654-0

sorry, so amused with this image that the people in the room beside me started hitting the walls for me to quiet down.  What the **** are those tortoise>hare throttle controls for, I wonder?

So, my plans:

• Build with my x60 PCB, Gateron blacks, gold sips, GMK Hyperfuse, and gold/transparent stabs in a clear tex case (just another week or so waiting for parts I hope)
  • Wait for Massdrop to send me another White Fox kit with Zealios since my last one got lost in shipment.
  • Get my CNC space white case (norbauer) for CM Masterkeys Pro S and dress it up with my new GMK Dolch with CMYK mods.
  • Pick up Semiotic for the same CM case... because you need at LEAST 2 sets of caps per board, right?  right??
  • Put a final polywax coat on my Royal Glam housing my V60 Matias click, and replace stock caps with Olivett, possibly Alpine Winter.  (remember... 2 per board, right?)
  • Buy Lightcycle set for a linear Matias clue board
  • Buy the ramabae65 and try out some Gateron greens
  • Buy the FJELL to try out some MX Greens
  • GMK Terminal... of course
  • Hope for some Dasher extras
  • Oh yes, and the F62!  Got on the early bird list so I hope to get it in Spring.
  • Watch for some Devlin caps, either series
  • Buy MC Rebirth set
  • Stay away from Massdrop
  • And it goes without saying that other **** will come up and I'll buy stuff I don't need or that doesn't work.  I can't resist a good deal in the classifieds :(
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 January 2017, 22:20:00 by reececonrad »

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 21:52:45 »
Looks like I'm putting together a little forty percent project.   And I already bought my first board of 2017.  Yet another model m :DD

Offline ambalek

« Reply #88 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 01:35:33 »
Try a Realforce.

• RAMA M10-A (ordered)
  • RAMA's 65%

Did you see alpine winter for sale on clueboard?   Build your alps!

I did, I may have to go for it...

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 02:57:52 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 09:01:04 by Khers »

Offline Erzegovaz

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 03:06:50 »
Aaaaaaaaa lot of dreams :D

1: try Zealios
2: try a Majestouch2
3: finish modding my Nova
4: finish my VA68M with EnjoyPBT and Breaking bad stuff
5: try an HHKB

Neeed a job and some money  :cool:

who need an organic chemist? Cm on, let`s do it!

Offline LifeIsOnTheWire

« Reply #91 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 11:28:41 »
At the end of 2016 I designed 2x different custom keyboard layouts that I'm in the process of building.  So...

1.  Finish wiring up my custom 30% keyboard
2.  Start building my 40% keyboard
3.  Get my hands on some XDA keycaps for my 40% layout
4.  Find an Apple IIc keyboard with Amber Alps
5.  Design and order a custom PCB for a 40% keyboard with those new Kailh ML switches (might start working on this right away, but we'll see)

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 11:47:24 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:26:02 by alienman82 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:37:31 »
get my first hhkb to see what all this hype is about.

What cables do they use anyways? micro or mini usb?
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Altis

« Reply #94 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:20:43 »
2017 is the year I need to start trimming back on my keyboard collection a bit. I just have way too many to be able to use, and a fair bit of redundancy.

Having said that, I just got my White Fox yesterday so looks like I got a keyboard in 2017 after all.  :-X

get my first hhkb to see what all this hype is about.

What cables do they use anyways? micro or mini usb?

Mini.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline Potatomonkey

• Tsangan best row
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 02:34:31 »
I'm planning on finishing up my ALPS 40%with numpad, and to save up for an AMJ96

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 03:12:29 »
revamped cherry G80-3000 with silent switches, will be shown at ces2017, in a couple of days.

I didn't know about this
 evangs released JSpacers to JailHouse Blues mod a board quickly and consistently
seems quite interesting.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #97 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 13:44:12 »
I'm planning on finishing up my ALPS 40%with numpad, and to save up for an AMJ96

What board is that in your sig?  Looks Wyse, but which one?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Potatomonkey

• Tsangan best row
« Reply #98 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 13:51:34 »

What board is that in your sig?  Looks Wyse, but which one?

- Ron | samwisekoi

Its a WYSE ASCII. Im also working on making it USB compatible forgot to add that  :p

Offline E3E

« Reply #99 on: Wed, 04 January 2017, 14:02:49 »
1) Build my Alpetit II, which requires getting a case made for it
2) Hot swap mod my next Alps PCB (ugh) and get it ready for my Mira prototype so that my Orion v2 can have its PCB and plate back
3) Sell my FMJ case and hopefully get a FJELL case to replace it.
4) Find some kind of TKL as host for my other Alphas PCB (no hot swap modding on this one, thank god)

My endgame?

Stop buying keyboards.