Author Topic: [IC] GMK Fishbed  (Read 6997 times)

spkmic, notice and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline OmegaSupreme

Re: [IC] GMK Fishbed
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 05 October 2017, 23:11:58 »
Will you able to ship these to Canada? Any idea on what the shipping fees will be?

Offline CandyKeys

• CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 08 October 2017, 09:12:20 »
Will you able to ship these to Canada? Any idea on what the shipping fees will be?

Same as what we have for Eclipse now, I think it was around 12 EUR per Set if you take the economy option.
The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline CandyKeys

• CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 12:48:48 »

Updated with U9 Color, what do you guys think?

I still need to design the original legends from GMK for the numpad, otherwise it is pretty accurate. Also thinking of maybe changing the arrows, would add the price but it gives the nice MIG/Jet styled arrows.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 13:46:08 »
I hate to say it Candy but was really digging the deeper copper/gold tones of the original. How much cost wise would it add to go with the original colors? I know the current GB I mentioned the price but... I don't have a board I want to use that one on yet.. vs this one I got plans for already. The arrows go I kinda like the ones you have there not just simple arrows.. they look some what unique I think.

Offline Trousers

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 15:13:14 »
That does look great, but I hope the red accent keys don't disappear altogether. There's a lot of little red touches in the cockpit. The usual red esc and enter would be great.

But I also appreciate that the Windows logo is gone. It looked very out of place.
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 October 2017, 16:46:19 by Trousers »

Offline DasGnome

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 11 October 2017, 16:01:03 »
Looks great with the U9 mods. I dig the history behind the set. I think a red enter would really bring the whole idea together.

Offline CandyKeys

• CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 05:01:01 »
UPDATE - The Red Novelty Pack

That does look great, but I hope the red accent keys don't disappear altogether. There's a lot of little red touches in the cockpit. The usual red esc and enter would be great.

But I also appreciate that the Windows logo is gone. It looked very out of place.

here ya go.
Looks great with the U9 mods. I dig the history behind the set. I think a red enter would really bring the whole idea together.

here ya go.

I hate to say it Candy but was really digging the deeper copper/gold tones of the original. How much cost wise would it add to go with the original colors? I know the current GB I mentioned the price but... I don't have a board I want to use that one on yet.. vs this one I got plans for already. The arrows go I kinda like the ones you have there not just simple arrows.. they look some what unique I think.

I will have a look at the colors again and provide another option.

Offline Trousers

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 05:34:57 »
Absolutely fabulous. I'll be ordering a set as soon as they come available.

Offline reececonrad

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 09:47:41 »
That Eject is hot, sir.  Did you try the U9 color on red?  I would like to use the red eject and red fire but their legends are different colors.  U9 probably wouldn’t look as good on the eject though.  But maybe if the esc and fire legends were U9?
« Last Edit: Fri, 13 October 2017, 11:25:21 by reececonrad »
Vote for Beige Hero on Massdrop:

Online TalkingTree

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 10:20:04 »
That Eject is hot
It is and I'd happily buy a set of different colours.
My projects: Skipad, Toad.

Offline crtexcnndrm99

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 14 October 2017, 01:21:31 »
Definitely digging the history and red accents as others have said already. Just out of interest, how close are these colours to pulse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 14 October 2017, 01:37:44 »

Show Image

here ya go.

here ya go.

I will have a look at the colors again and provide another option.
Never mind Candy your novelties made up for it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 October 2017, 01:56:07 by HotRoderX »

Offline BlackInk

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 14 October 2017, 01:44:19 »
Very interested, the novelties are hot as chili, when GB open?

Offline Amnesia

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 07:54:14 »

Show Image

I’m not gonna lie. I learned pilot speak from ID4. When I saw the pictures I was all like “why does the Fox-two button say ‘Fire’?!?!”  :p

Do want tho lol

Online spkmic

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 11:14:12 »

ideas for accent keys

Offline OmegaSupreme

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 11:40:34 »
  Is there any chance that we can get a standard enter key in the black colour way.

Offline OmegaSupreme

« Reply #66 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 11:41:30 »
  Is there any chance that we can get a standard enter key in the black colour way.

Just to clarify. A black enter key in addition to the red “fire” key.

Offline reececonrad

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 11:42:50 »

Oh that's a good point.  I agree the base set should have the regular "Enter" instead of the "Fire" legend.
Vote for Beige Hero on Massdrop:

Offline OmegaSupreme

« Reply #68 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 13:15:48 »
Also, I don't know how realistic this would be, but in the novelty pack, would it be possible to also include arrows in the alpha colour way?

Offline OmegaSupreme

« Reply #69 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 13:30:13 »
Sorry me again.

Will you be going with just text modifiers for sure or will the final set have text/icon like the original renders?

I personally loved the text/icon modifiers on the original render.

Offline CandyKeys

• CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 04:47:31 »
UPDATE - Listened to the comments, still have to decide on arrows and then get the real GMK Symbols on some keycaps. Added the Warning lights as suggested, added ISO Key, added compatibility pack. Removed the plane Enter keycap, looking at potential replacements, something better.

TO BE DONE
- NORDE/EU PACK Any Ideas? I think we can cut down a normal NORDE kit to have the basic EU keys, would like to keep the price down

How do people like the compatibility pack compared to the old one?

------ RESPONSES TO COMMENTS ------

Sorry me again.

Will you be going with just text modifiers for sure or will the final set have text/icon like the original renders?

I personally loved the text/icon modifiers on the original render.

Im digging the text for now.

Also, I don't know how realistic this would be, but in the novelty pack, would it be possible to also include arrows in the alpha colour way?

done

Just to clarify. A black enter key in addition to the red “fire” key.

Took away "FIRE" on the normal keys, I like Enter, keeps the price low.

Show Image

ideas for accent keys

Check the render, do we want the other keys that the cockpit would have as warning lights? I personally like having real aviation terms on the keycaps, as they are warning lights afterall.

Online avid

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 04:54:40 »
NORDE/EU PACK:
i think the question here, is how MOQ should be solved and if you guys are prepared to buy up the rest of the 50-75 needed.
Yuri had like 1000 base, 40 norde/int, nautilus 2400 base, 100 norde/int. This trend is approx the same.

Set looks good otherwise! What teal/cyan color is used? One suggestion; numpad enter, change it to "enter" instead and include a red enter with the "fire" text instead in color pack. (I assume this is it's own kit?)

Online spkmic

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 07:38:42 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 18 October 2017, 07:55:20 by spkmic »