Author Topic: Recorded myself sleeping  (Read 3684 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Recorded myself sleeping
« on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 08:19:05 »
Some stuff happens.. Don't remember doing any.. nothing super weird.. [YET]

-Turns to the left

-Turns back to the flat

-Arms folded above chest, right under neck, (while lying flat)

-Legs propped up and down at least 7 times

-Seemingly woke up to adjust blindfold 4 times.

Interesting stuff.. I will record a whole week, and see whatup..

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Recorded myself sleeping
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 09:01:59 »
Guaranteed you sleep-eat fried chx.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 09:12:33 »
Guaranteed you sleep-eat fried chx.

hahahahahahaha..

It'd be interesting.. If I put some chicken nuggets next to my bed before sleeping.

And see if I sleep eatz them !!

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 09:14:33 »
That seems like an interesting experiment. I've thought about doing that myself, however I am somewhat terrified lol. I'm told I talk in my sleep and am reluctant to watch a recording of me saying weird stuff while unconscious. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 16 December 2017, 09:32:47 »
That seems like an interesting experiment. I've thought about doing that myself, however I am somewhat terrified lol. I'm told I talk in my sleep and am reluctant to watch a recording of me saying weird stuff while unconscious. 

it's not like anyone would see it cept you.. So,  only you would know ur a -Weirdo-, hahahaha

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 18:51:23 »

it's not like anyone would see it cept you.. So,  only you would know ur a -Weirdo-, hahahaha

True, I think it would only matter if I said something super creepy, then I have to live knowing I am "possessed" when I'm unconscious

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 19:17:21 »

True, I think it would only matter if I said something super creepy, then I have to live knowing I am "possessed" when I'm unconscious

I saw this show on youtube,  people sleep walk , cook entire meals, and don't remember eating them.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 20:04:12 »
post the video so we can all analyze it

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 20:21:59 »
post the video so we can all analyze it

Don't look at me..

I'm ugly.. !! 

Also, the video is 8 hours each.. so... not sure ya'll even want to go through that.. since most of it IS just me sleeping. hahahahaha

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 02:57:31 »
Why in God's name would you wear a blindfold? Oo
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 07:46:27 »
It's not uncommon to wear one. It could help a great deal if there are bright electric lights outside your window, if you live in the north where summer nights are bright or if you work and sleep odd hours.
It's could also be a good thing to have when you're travelling when you might have to adjust your sleep cycle and don't know beforehand how the light conditions are going to be

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 08:43:10 »
It's not uncommon to wear one. It could help a great deal if there are bright electric lights outside your window, if you live in the north where summer nights are bright or if you work and sleep odd hours.
It's could also be a good thing to have when you're travelling when you might have to adjust your sleep cycle and don't know beforehand how the light conditions are going to be
Ah. OK. But why not just close your curtains, though?
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 09:03:20 »

It's not a infrared camera.. I can't record total darkness. I had to keep the light on.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 09:40:17 »

My wife stays up late and/or plays games on her phone at all hours of the night.

The blindfold is an uncomfortable nuisance, but otherwise the light would interrupt my own sleep.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #14 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 10:22:52 »
Different people have different preferences. I use roll-up shades and would not stand having a blindfold.
My sister prefers a blindfold and has only very airy light curtains in her bedroom, for aesthetics ...

Most hotel rooms have darkening curtains these days, but... I said "most": if you travel a lot, it may be good to be prepared. I have also seen people wear them on trains, to make it easier to sleep while travelling.
Not for me though: the only time when I have been able to sleep in a seat on a train, I had a cold.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 December 2017, 10:28:06 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 10:31:11 »

My wife stays up late and/or plays games on her phone at all hours of the night.

The blindfold is an uncomfortable nuisance, but otherwise the light would interrupt my own sleep.

Press Eject .. Fone stuffs on the couch... 

Bed is for sleeping only !

Different people have different preferences. I use roll-up shades and would not stand having a blindfold.
My sister prefers a blindfold and has only very airy light curtains in her bedroom, for aesthetics ...

Most hotel rooms have darkening curtains these days, but... I said "most": if you travel a lot, it may be good to be prepared. I have also seen people wear them on trains, to make it easier to sleep while travelling.
Not for me though: the only time when I have been able to sleep in a seat on a train, I had a cold.

Or you know..

Get stabbed.. 

cuz outside = dangerous

public transportation = suicide

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 13:45:40 »
There are ways to make a bedroom into a Faraday cage so she won't get a signal ...

You could line the walls with wire mesh and plaster over it... I have heard that blackboard paint would also block radio signals.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 14:01:07 »
I too recorded you while you slept

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 15:55:39 »
THE NSA IS RECORDING YOU AS WELL. SWEET DREAMS!

CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 00:40:24 »
Where is 24hr live stream of tp4 life?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 01:44:46 »

It would just be me sleeping.

Making weird arm flailing movements while asleep..  three turns towards the left..

Then wake up.

Then computer..

Then fone call

Then computer

The fone call..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 03:29:58 »

It would just be me sleeping.

Making weird arm flailing movements while asleep..  three turns towards the left..

Then wake up.

Then computer..

Then fone call

Then computer

The fone call..

If you think that's boring, try 10 hours of this:

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ