Author Topic: Howdy Folks!  (Read 2872 times)

Offline Hongook

Howdy Folks!
« on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 02:53:11 »
Hi everyone, been an on and off lurker of GH for a few years now but have now decided to participate more due to my interests in artisan keycaps and custom keyboard/keycaps. Always been a fan of mechanical switches and have been using the original Das keyboard for over 10 years. Finally taking the plunge into different switch types and layouts, starting with the Rama M60-A + GMK Olivia keyset. Can't wait!

Offline dankdesire

Re: Howdy Folks!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 10:58:52 »
Hi everyone, been an on and off lurker of GH for a few years now but have now decided to participate more due to my interests in artisan keycaps and custom keyboard/keycaps. Always been a fan of mechanical switches and have been using the original Das keyboard for over 10 years. Finally taking the plunge into different switch types and layouts, starting with the Rama M60-A + GMK Olivia keyset. Can't wait!

So what is your favorite switch?  :))

Offline Hongook

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:11:50 »

Still in the process of experiencing the various switches but for now I prefer clicky type switches. Although I am interested in those infamous holy panda switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Deephouse_jedi

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 07 June 2018, 14:29:24 »

Still in the process of experiencing the various switches but for now I prefer clicky type switches. Although I am interested in those infamous holy panda switches.

I was really into clicky when I first got into keebs as well. Now I wont settle for anything except zealios lol. I recommend buying a sample pack with a bunch of switches. its cool to feel everything thats out there

Offline Hongook

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 17:30:07 »

I was really into clicky when I first got into keebs as well. Now I wont settle for anything except zealios lol. I recommend buying a sample pack with a bunch of switches. its cool to feel everything thats out there

Yes I’m interested in zealios as well and had a set for the original white fox kit but never built it and instead sold it to help fund the m60-a. The switch tester is a good idea, I’ll need to pick one up in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion!

Offline JamesShaw

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 09 June 2018, 20:35:03 »

Yes I’m interested in zealios as well and had a set for the original white fox kit but never built it and instead sold it to help fund the m60-a. The switch tester is a good idea, I’ll need to pick one up in the near future. Thanks for the suggestion!

What zealios are you using?

Offline The Gambler

• Your resident osu! player, destroyer of keyboards.
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 17 June 2018, 12:44:41 »
Looking forward to future projects dude :)
DIY LFKeyboards VA68M ALPS
Gherkin ALPS
DIY MF68 Clears (di0ib's PCB)
Too many osu! keypads

Logitech G203/ Zowie ZA12