Author Topic: [IC] KAT Oasis - GB January 31st  (Read 134451 times)

Offline VelourFog

Re: [IC] KAT Oasis - big update (RAMA Key added - renders coming soon)
« Reply #350 on: Sat, 28 September 2019, 14:42:17 »
ACK - the brown colors are right in line with what I was considering using for A design idea of my own.  Haha.

Offline long_qt_pie

« Reply #351 on: Sat, 28 September 2019, 22:41:17 »
Been in love with this colorway since the GMK kit IC.  Lots of KAT recently, hopefully doesn't mean there'll be a queue lol
Jetfire | Mech 27 v1 | Mira SE | Singa | Orion 2.5 | Eo87 | Lubrigante | MGA | IBM F XT | AEKII | Lightpad | Exent | Dolphin Rev 2 | F1-8x | Mr Suit

Offline walletburner

• Formerly wokechill
« Reply #352 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 13:57:54 »
love the tan alphas/brown mods. sad that this didnt make it as a GMK set but with 40% support id be way in on this as a better coffee set than other attempts at it.

Offline Bawsky

• Give Deathcaps pls
« Reply #353 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 23:13:55 »
Hmm, been thinking about joining a KAT GB for a while. This might be the one.

Offline monovertex

« Reply #354 on: Sun, 29 September 2019, 23:33:19 »
The arabian alphas look amazing. Most likely joining this for arabians and an ergo kit.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #355 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 08:32:16 »
Thanks a lot for the support guys!

Quick update:
Samples had to be redone because colors wasn't all that good, they have now been sent (yesterday) to zFrontier, I should be getting pictures during/after the chinese holidays and I'll be able to get the samples in hand and send them to artisan makers so they can colormatch a little better :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #356 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 15:31:05 »
Had a little time on my hand tonight so I tweaked a couple of kits:

Modifiers

Added a modifiers-colored R4 tilde and R3 backslash key in the kits with labels.

I deleted a couple of useless keys of the blank modifiers kits whilst still maintaining compatibility for 65/75% and boards with split BS.

Novelties

Tweaked a little bit the novelties kits:

* added some R3 and R2 novelties for 65/75% compatibility
* added an ISO novelty
* deleted some R1 1.5u novelties
* added 2 1u R1 novelties

Ergo

Corrected row labels on the kit images

---
Artisan news:

I will be revealing the a couple of keys made by Artkey for this keyset - brace yourself, they are gorgeous!

I also wanted to announce that Coz confirmed he will be collaborating with me on Oasis. I am thrilled and will organize a giveaway open to all early birds (the ones that joined during week 1). I will keep one of each key and run a second giveaway at the end of the GB period which will include everyone :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 01 October 2019, 16:14:57 by JSaintS »

Offline amperrsand

« Reply #357 on: Wed, 02 October 2019, 19:21:59 »
The Arabic alphas is definitely interesting

Offline bobdenard

« Reply #358 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 08:57:35 »
Digging the new ISO novelty!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #359 on: Thu, 03 October 2019, 12:39:27 »
Digging the new ISO novelty!

Thanks a lot! Tried to stay minimalist with it :) Glad you like it!

The Arabic alphas is definitely interesting
Thanks :) They sure do, plus they play really well with the theme. I am getting a render done with them to better show them :)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #360 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 14:17:12 »
Good news! Samples have arrived!

It's night here so the picture has been taken with artificial light, but they look even better IRL :D

« Last Edit: Mon, 21 October 2019, 14:33:10 by JSaintS »

Offline manzel

Re: [IC] KAT Oasis (samples arrived)
« Reply #361 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:15:48 »
The colors are really nice! I'm not liking the font of the samples, however. Are you going to use the Cherry Font/Helvetica Rounded for the set contrary to Gotham Rounded as shown in the renders? I think the Cherry Font looks rather strange when centered on spherical caps.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #362 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:18:10 »
Thanks for the comment - I forgot to mention it but the font on the sample is not the one that will be used for the final product :-) zFrontier and Keyreative know it and they confirmed that to me :-) I’ll be using the same font that was used on the renders :-)

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #363 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:23:04 »

It's night here so the picture has been taken with artificial light, but they look even better IRL :D

Show Image

Colours look good - the brown reverse dye sub looks a little noisy on top, is that due to the lighting and cap texture?

Offline manzel

« Reply #364 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:35:20 »
I’ll be using the same font that was used on the renders :-)
Glad to hear that.

Offline stoffelduss

« Reply #365 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:51:19 »
Maybe this has been discussed in this thread before, didn't read through it, but the Arabic alphas don't seem very authentic to me with the US symbol layout... Wikipedia also only lists layouts with different symbol patterns. Also, please don't forget the 1u backslash in the number row for the standard split backspace layouts in the alphas.
Lastly, I was wondering about the ortho kit, because it has two alts, two system keys etc which is nice but only one control key for the bottom row, looks like an oversight to me. Also not sure why there's a mod color ` key in the qwerty row but no mod color ' key in the asdf row, might also be a mistake?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #366 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 16:56:55 »
Maybe this has been discussed in this thread before, didn't read through it, but the Arabic alphas don't seem very authentic to me with the US symbol layout... Wikipedia also only lists layouts with different symbol patterns. Also, please don't forget the 1u backslash in the number row for the standard split backspace layouts in the alphas.
Lastly, I was wondering about the ortho kit, because it has two alts, two system keys etc which is nice but only one control key for the bottom row, looks like an oversight to me. Also not sure why there's a mod color ` key in the qwerty row but no mod color ' key in the asdf row, might also be a mistake?

I'm about to go to bed but I quickly wanted to answer the Arabic legends point you brought up: I used the ones that MiTo used when he ran a set with Arabic because it was (1) what the community already had/knew and (2) because I like them as they are :)

I'm not opposed to changing them, of course, but I really like the way they look and nobody complained about them yet so I never second guessed it ^^

Offline stoffelduss

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 17:04:06 »
I'm about to go to bed but I quickly wanted to answer the Arabic legends point you brought up: I used the ones that MiTo used when he ran a set with Arabic because it was (1) what the community already had/knew and (2) because I like them as they are :)

I'm not opposed to changing them, of course, but I really like the way they look and nobody complained about them yet so I never second guessed it ^^
What set did MiTo run that had Arabic legends? I remember GMK Pulse which had an alpha kit with the standard US layout and with Arabic as sublegends, but that's not the same as a mono-Arabic set. With that GMK Pulse kit, it was still mainly a US layout kit.

Good night!

Offline ppnp253

« Reply #368 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 19:03:57 »
The alphas look way more peach colored than that tan color from the renders. Will there be another run of samples, or was that intended (might just be the lighting)?

Offline depletedvespene

• Old, used-up vespene geyser.
    • Keyboard-related resources.
« Reply #369 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 19:49:48 »

Well... just to add fuel to the fire, here's what an IBM Model M keyboard with Arabic legends looks like:

228631-0

Note the font is different, so some "apparently" different symbols, aren't. Also, note the usage of (modern-style) Arabic numerals.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #370 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 02:15:06 »
Maybe this has been discussed in this thread before, didn't read through it, but the Arabic alphas don't seem very authentic to me with the US symbol layout... Wikipedia also only lists layouts with different symbol patterns.

Well... just to add fuel to the fire, here's what an IBM Model M keyboard with Arabic legends looks like:
Note the font is different, so some "apparently" different symbols, aren't. Also, note the usage of (modern-style) Arabic numerals.

So, I was indeed referring to GMK Pulse - when I looked around for Arabic keyboards, I mainly found latin alphas with Arabic sublegends (which is what MiTo did) but I wanted to unclutter the alphas as much as possible so I went with his legends, but as alphas and not sublegends. I can see your point of it looking weird so the best solution to me (and by that I mean to both try and make you guys happy and keep my vision) would be to remove the latin legends completely from the keys and go with the Arabic ones (this would also be done for the numrow)

Also, please don't forget the 1u backslash in the number row for the standard split backspace layouts in the alphas.

This is something that was on my ToDo.

• I based that kit on the KAT Milkshake kit made by Biip as I have absolutely no experience with this type of board, so apologies for that :) I'll be looking into adding a second ctrl key.
  • (assuming you are talking of the modifiers kit and not something else) I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to: the mod color ` key is there for people that use something else than a 60% but want to keep a symmetric look. Could you let me know on what board the mod color ' key in the asdf row would be used? I've check Atlantis, Lucky Jade, Eternal and Milkshake and we are all using the same keys.

Show Image

Colours look good - the brown reverse dye sub looks a little noisy on top, is that due to the lighting and cap texture?

The alphas look way more peach colored than that tan color from the renders. Will there be another run of samples, or was that intended (might just be the lighting)?

I'll take some more pictures when I get home from work (I took those pics yesterday night at around 9.00 PM, I'll take them with natural light today and try to use a DSLR to do so. Colors look really nice IRL and I'm fairly satisfied with them so I do not plan a second run of samples (fairly surprised at how they managed to get the colors right the first time) and I've received pretty great feedback from vendors are community members who I shared the picture with, but I won't refuse to do another sample run if we end-up deciding it's necessary :) I've always listened to the community and will keep doing so.

Offline stoffelduss

« Reply #371 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 06:53:02 »

• I based that kit on the KAT Milkshake kit made by Biip as I have absolutely no experience with this type of board, so apologies for that :) I'll be looking into adding a second ctrl key.
  • (assuming you are talking of the modifiers kit and not something else) I'm not 100% sure what you are referring to: the mod color ` key is there for people that use something else than a 60% but want to keep a symmetric look. Could you let me know on what board the mod color ' key in the asdf row would be used? I've check Atlantis, Lucky Jade, Eternal and Milkshake and we are all using the same keys.
With the second point I was still talking about the ortho kit! I'd say even the preonic doesn't use the grave accent in the qwerty row, it would be in the number row. Planck kits often include an asdf row apostrophe key, for similar reasons as you explained: To keep the symmetry of mod colors and alpha colors. See this apostrophe key for example: https://oblotzky.github.io/sa-oblivion/images/keyboards/sa_oblivion_keyboard_planck_hagoromo_top_orthotilt_wqhd.jpg

So, I was indeed referring to GMK Pulse - when I looked around for Arabic keyboards, I mainly found latin alphas with Arabic sublegends (which is what MiTo did) but I wanted to unclutter the alphas as much as possible so I went with his legends, but as alphas and not sublegends. I can see your point of it looking weird so the best solution to me (and by that I mean to both try and make you guys happy and keep my vision) would be to remove the latin legends completely from the keys and go with the Arabic ones (this would also be done for the numrow)
I'm not Arabic myself so I don't feel qualified to say what the best way to make a mono-legend Arabic set would be, but what looked weird to me was that it was still basically a US-Arabic dual legend set on the symbol keys like the semicolon and the apostrophe, and Arabic mono-legend only where there would otherwise be Latin alphabet characters in the US layout, which seems like an inconsistent choice to me.

Aesthetically, I think I would find an entirely Arabic kit appealing.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 07:37:33 »

With the second point I was still talking about the ortho kit! I'd say even the preonic doesn't use the grave accent in the qwerty row, it would be in the number row. Planck kits often include an asdf row apostrophe key, for similar reasons as you explained: To keep the symmetry of mod colors and alpha colors. See this apostrophe key for example: https://oblotzky.github.io/sa-oblivion/images/keyboards/sa_oblivion_keyboard_planck_hagoromo_top_orthotilt_wqhd.jpg

Exactly what I needed, thanks for the image and the example of board. I'll look into adding that in those kits.

I'm not Arabic myself so I don't feel qualified to say what the best way to make a mono-legend Arabic set would be, but what looked weird to me was that it was still basically a US-Arabic dual legend set on the symbol keys like the semicolon and the apostrophe, and Arabic mono-legend only where there would otherwise be Latin alphabet characters in the US layout, which seems like an inconsistent choice to me.

Aesthetically, I think I would find an entirely Arabic kit appealing.

This is what I feel like would be the best choice, aesthetically speaking. I will make that tonight and update the kit.

Thank you for the feedback!

Offline stoffelduss

Re: [IC] KAT Oasis (samples arrived) - not changing kits after October 31st
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 09:25:57 »
Thank you for taking this feedback into account!

I was wondering about this:
Colors look really nice IRL and I'm fairly satisfied with them so I do not plan a second run of samples
But the sample you have doesn't even use the correct font and doesn't use all-caps mods etc, and you haven't seen Arabic or novelty samples yet. Don't you want another run of samples for that stuff? Or are samples super expensive to get?

Edit: Looking at the samples next to the renders in the main post I have to agree they don't look the same at all. And I doubt it's entirely because of the lighting in the photo
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 October 2019, 09:29:15 by stoffelduss »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #374 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 14:08:12 »
Thank you for taking this feedback into account!

I was wondering about this:
Colors look really nice IRL and I'm fairly satisfied with them so I do not plan a second run of samples
But the sample you have doesn't even use the correct font and doesn't use all-caps mods etc, and you haven't seen Arabic or novelty samples yet. Don't you want another run of samples for that stuff? Or are samples super expensive to get?

Edit: Looking at the samples next to the renders in the main post I have to agree they don't look the same at all. And I doubt it's entirely because of the lighting in the photo

As I stated above, I will not be using the font used on the samples - keyreative and zFrontier know that as well. I'll be using the same font than the renders use. I will of course request to see samples for the novelties and at least one or two of the Arabic characters - when I said I was not going to order another run of samples, I meant colorwise. My first goal with these was to ensure colors looked good and most importantly that keyreative could produce liha kits I planned on running. I am 100% confident keyreative can produce the Arabic kit (considering the set they've already produced such as the Klingon set) and I haven't heard back from them about the novelties being too complicated to produce - should that be the case I am already ready with simpler versions of the same novelties.

Here are some more pictures taken with some natural light and with a DSLR:

Also, here are the updated kits:

Arabic Alpha

Modifiers

Ortho

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 14:12:18 »
Those samples look awesome.

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #376 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 14:19:29 »
Here are some more pictures taken with some natural light and with a DSLR:

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image
Looks much better, thanks  :D

Offline monovertex

« Reply #377 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 15:14:08 »
The blank alphas would look awesome in the modifiers’ blue

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #378 on: Mon, 28 October 2019, 02:11:28 »
Couple more renders on the Flex - Virgo - if you haven't checked it yet, drop everything you're doing and go admire that board!

Thanks to Flexerman for those gorgeous shots! More renders (including some with arabic legends) are coming :)

Have a wonderful week!

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
« Reply #379 on: Mon, 28 October 2019, 14:59:35 »
Looks brilliant - I’m in when it goes live!
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[IC] KAT Oasis update (Deskmat & Artkey Skeleton Knight)
« Reply #380 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 16:21:19 »
Hello everyone!

Hope everybody is doing fine! I wanted to share with you the design I worked on for the deskmat :) I really like how it turned out and hope you'll like it as well!

Here is the first sample request by Kono:

Also wanted to share one the keys Artkey produced for Oasis - it will be given away during the Artkey raffle I'll be holding :)

I'll be sharing the rest of the Artkey keys and some more artisans in the near future! Stay tuned!

Offline monovertex

Re: [IC] KAT Oasis
« Reply #381 on: Sat, 02 November 2019, 16:22:59 »
I have been looking for a mat for a while and I have to say that this looks sooo pretty! I’m definitely in.

Offline ref

« Reply #382 on: Sun, 03 November 2019, 10:25:33 »
goodjob

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #383 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 21:48:10 »
Awesome that there is a Colevrak+ kit.  Please consider adding these two keys:
      R3 ]} for Wide mod (works on QWERTY and all alternative layouts except Dvorak).
      R4 ' " for minimal support of programmer's Dvorak.
      R3 non-homing U (*if the Alpha kit contains non-homing F & J).

*One set of F & J in the Alpha kit is labeled "Barred."  Is the other set in the Alpha kit non-homing or scooped?  If scooped, please consider labeling them to avoid any misunderstanding.

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 20:40:32 »
This is amazing, when is this happening?!?!?!!?

Offline TheUpperStateOfMind

« Reply #385 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 20:50:28 »
Last I saw the GB is supposed to be this coming February. (Don't quote me on that though, I might be wrong haha)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #386 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 00:17:03 »

This is coming in February 2020 :) It should be open for a good 5 week to allow people to join with their paycheck from January or February (or both :eyes:) :) Thanks for the support!

Last I saw the GB is supposed to be this coming February. (Don't quote me on that though, I might be wrong haha)

You are totally right :D thanks for answering hehe - The date is in the original post but I'll make an announcement closer to the GB to make sure everyone knows :)

quick update while I'm at it:

Samples for novelties and arabic keys have been ordered - a new sample for the deskmat should arrive soon and prices are being worked on! I will also get more renders in a couple of days now (that's being worked on right now)!

Thank you guys for the support!

• n/a
« Reply #387 on: Fri, 08 November 2019, 11:12:43 »
Are there any renders involving all three colors i.e. modifiers brown with blue novelties or vise versa?

Offline EvaoftheIvy

« Reply #388 on: Sat, 09 November 2019, 14:19:08 »

This is coming in February 2020 :) It should be open for a good 5 week to allow people to join with their paycheck from January or February (or both :eyes:) :) Thanks for the support!

You are totally right :D thanks for answering hehe - The date is in the original post but I'll make an announcement closer to the GB to make sure everyone knows :)

quick update while I'm at it:

Samples for novelties and arabic keys have been ordered - a new sample for the deskmat should arrive soon and prices are being worked on! I will also get more renders in a couple of days now (that's being worked on right now)!

Thank you guys for the support!

Samples looking good! Looking forward to it in February :D

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #389 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 08:59:35 »
Are there any renders involving all three colors i.e. modifiers brown with blue novelties or vise versa?

Not yet, but I'm getting more renders done, MettalicCharles - Oblotzky and Flex will do that soon (tm)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [IC] KAT Oasis - more renders (more to come)
« Reply #390 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 04:45:31 »
Hello everyone!

Things are moving along nicely for the launch in February, we are polishing up the prices, I'm finishing the artisans collab, I'll be getting some more samples soon(TM) and I'm getting more renders done - trying to show as many combos as possible :)

Artkey Medieval Collab - you guys already saw the Skeleton Knight, I'm excited to present to you the rest of our guests straight from Eruvel!

Here are a couple more renders provided by Flex on the virgo and another board he is working on  :cool: :

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 December 2019, 04:51:02 by JSaintS »

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #391 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 04:52:49 »
Show Image
Show Image

Any chance of the stepped caps lock legend being changed to just "CAPS" instead of the two line "CAPS↵LOCK"?

I don't use stepped caps that often so it's not a big deal to me, but it looks a lot cleaner and more consistent in my opinion.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #392 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 05:06:08 »
Show Image
Show Image

Any chance of the stepped caps lock legend being changed to just "CAPS" instead of the two line "CAPS↵LOCK"?

I don't use stepped caps that often so it's not a big deal to me, but it looks a lot cleaner and more consistent in my opinion.

That's something that I had in mind as well, it shouldn't be a problem at all and would look cleaner indeed :) I'll check that with zFrontier :)

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #393 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 13:39:24 »
All the KAT row numbers in the Colevrak kit picture are one too large.  Homing should be KAT R2, number row should be KAT R4, etc.  (I think the KAT row numbers are correct in all the other kits.)

Also, I have three Colevrak kit suggestions:

1) All the alpha kits support non-homing, correct?  If yes, please add KAT R2 non-homing U to support non-homing Dvorak.  For all other layouts, non-homing is already supported.

2) Adding KAT R2 ]} (right bracket/right brace) would support Wide mod, which works on all layouts* including QWERTY (*except Dvorak).

3) Adding KAT R1 apostrophe/quote would give minimal support to Programmer's Dvorak.

Anyway, thanks for offering a Colevrak kit at all!

• n/a
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 16:31:14 »
This just keeps getting better and better!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [IC] KAT Oasis - Artisans collaboration and some more renders!
« Reply #395 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 04:49:02 »
I am super excited to announce that the artisan list grew since the IC was first posted and I have to admit this list looks so damn good! I'm super excited for each and every one of these collabs!

Artkey - The royal delegation will leave Eruvell to venture into the desert, searching for the wealth hidden near the Oasis. Artkey will be producing 5 complete medieval sets! sneak peek:
More

Alpha Keycaps - An oasis attracts many wild animals, amongst which is the Keypora
More
sneak peek:
More

Come and get yours!
SUK - Keyporas are not the only animals attracted by the fresh water: Snapjaws have also been seen wandering nearby! Pay close attention, Keybutos are hunting them, you don't want them to see you
Keyforge - remains of an old civilization long gone, statues in the form of dragons and lions can still be found laying around. Some say you can still find some skulls too.
Bad - Ducks and other strange creatures can be seen lurking around when it's too cold in their regions. Badchad will introduce them to you and who knows? You might even adopt one to take home (be warned, don't feed them after midnight)
Coz - Cos will be producing a couple of keys (amongst which some of his latest NoEsc4pe) and they will be given away during the first week to thank early backers! Prisons over here are top notch, once you're in, you don't come out!
Hello? - Hello? might be joining the ranks of the artisan army, show him some love and make it so he **has** to join :D
Lividity Caps – Some curse creatures roam the lands surrounding the Oasis, looking for their next victims… will that be you? Excited to add some Puppeteers to the artisans you’ll be able to get along the keyset!
GSK – Some fierce hunters have been seen tracking the mysterious creatures lurking in the Oasis, if you travel there, you might encounter them, but be careful! – I’m glad to announce that GSK will be producing some of their finest keys: Velites, Hogzilla, Froggo and… a brand new key (not announced yet!)
Meika – Creatures are not the only magical things you’ll find here, there are also some gorgeous landscapes – You’ll be able to get some gorgeous blanks made by the talented Meika
Gothcaps – Some symbols have started to appear here and there, on rocks and trees… what do those mean? Why are they appearing? – Join the raffle for the new blanks by Gothcaps to find out 😊 (new design on its way!!)
HWS – Who knows what more mysteries you’ll encounter on your trip… HWS will help you discover them all! – I’m excited to say Binge accepted to produce some keys for this GB! These will probably come a little after the Oasis GB but will be reserved to GB participants 😊
RAMA - RAMA had to be part of this project! They are producing a gold key with the arabian palace novelty infilled with brown enamel.

Also, here are some more renders to show the arabic legends and to show some AZERTY love :D

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #396 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 20:45:52 »
Yes, yes, yes! This is looking fantastic. I especially like the deskmat. Gonna be diving in for a lot of kits.

Offline Joaquox

« Reply #397 on: Fri, 13 December 2019, 02:41:28 »
I was thinking it looks a bit of with the text mods being eng when the alphas are arabic.

Any chance for icon mods and matching arabic numpad?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #398 on: Sun, 15 December 2019, 15:32:12 »
Quick Sunday update - I added 3 keys to the Colevrak kit to make it Colevrak +
I also corrected the wrong rows  :D

Enjoy the end of the weekend!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 26 December 2019, 14:17:44 »

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well and you had an amazing time with your families and loved ones!

Samples
Round 2 of samples came in! Arabic alphas and Novelties look good  ;D What do you guys think?

Artisans

Super glad to announce that Lo-Ki and GirlyCaps are also joining the lineup! Tokkipee wants to join as well but KAT being a new profile, they need a bit more time to produce sakura blanks, so that will come in the future! :)

Stay tuned for more info on the artisans and giveaways I'll hold during the GB!