Author Topic: Got the new Zowie EC1-A  (Read 2254 times)

Offline elitemav

Got the new Zowie EC1-A
« on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 15:30:44 »
Got the new Zowie EC1-A. I previously was using the original EC1 evo as my primary mouse and didn't know what they could really do to make me like my fav mouse more but after getting this I can see how. the scroll wheel is a lot better than the previous versions and is a little more sensitive and easier to scroll but not over sensitive like I found the deathadders to be. also like that now it uses the FK1/2 coating and the 3310 sensor with the lowest dpi setting at 400 now instead of 450 as previously. I am using 400 and really low in game sense on all my games. I have the FK1, Deathadder Chroma on hand and I gotta say the EC1-A is King. The new Zowie Boxes are a lot smaller and lower profile I kinda like the new ones. still comes with the extra mouse feet and new logo sticker. GG Zowie.

http://imgur.com/a/5mfwS
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:11:52 by elitemav »

Offline Durvann

Re: Got the new Zowie EC1-A
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 13:05:15 »
Are you able to comment on the mouse wheel middle click? How does it compare to the EC1/EC2 Evo?

Im using the EC1 Evo and the middle click really feels odd and not smooth compared to lets say a logitech G9 and most other "gaming" mice.

I love the glossy feel of the white EC1 but im curious to try this different coating and the only thing I feel really could use improvement is the middle click.
thanks

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: Got the new Zowie EC1-A
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 03:01:46 »
Shouldn't this rather be in "Input Devices" or is there something particular about the ergonomics of this mouse?
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.