geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Tactile Zine 2.0

<< < (13/16) > >>

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Wed, 08 November 2023, 21:45:58 ---All orders from this weekend's Vol 2.2 Sale have been dropped off at the post office. As a friendly reminder, there is no tracking number as I ship via USPS letter mail aka snail mail using stamps.

--- End quote ---

Nice. Hope the second volume ships as quickly as the first one (considering international shipping and all)

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 08 November 2023, 21:50:49 ---Nice. Hope the second volume ships as quickly as the first one (considering international shipping and all)

--- End quote ---

I really hope so too! Please let me know when yours arrives as I think your zine has the farthest to travel lol. I'm using your order as the longest wait time people can expect...hopefully.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Wed, 08 November 2023, 22:23:30 ---I really hope so too! Please let me know when yours arrives as I think your zine has the farthest to travel lol. I'm using your order as the longest wait time people can expect...hopefully.

--- End quote ---

Will do :thumb:

CPTBadAss:
I forgot to post this here but just to make sure it's at least documented here:

Azi Keycaps and I are doing a collab. I'm gonna have zines, caps, and stickers for sale. Special thanks to aqlno for the sticker design. Exclusively for sale at the December 2023 NYC meetup. Check out this link for more information

CPTBadAss:
I have an unfortunate couple of updates:

1) Brazilian customs is on strike and Azi Keycaps and I are stuck waiting for the caps to actually ship to me from Brazil. We do not know when the package will be moving or when it will arrive to me. Therefore, I do not have the caps in hand.

Instead, I will be giving out dibs tickets at the meetup which will grant you entry to a private online sale exclusive to meetup attendees. The new price will be $36 + shipping now unfortunately for the bundle.

To enter the future sale, you will fill out the dibs ticket and send me an email at the meetup. When I have the caps, I will send everyone an email saying the sale is ready with the form. In addition to filling out the Google Form, you will need to include a picture of the dibs ticket filled out and include one of the giveaways from the meetup (cap, stickers, keyboard card, etc). If this step is missed, you will not be eligible for the sale.

2) I have been locked out of my @tactilezine instagram account. I'm waiting to see if I can retrieve it but if not, I'll have to create another account sadly. Please keep an eye on my site as well as this thread..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version