Author Topic: TheQsanity - killer of a community project - or the lost of....  (Read 2367 times)

Offline CeeSA

TheQsanity - killer of a community project - or the lost of....
« on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 09:54:42 »
The Cherry Switch Try Gaming PCB's

TheQsanity is last one who received the PCB's.
He had the items at minimum from may 2013.
Here you could read his post at DH http://deskthority.net/try-f29/the-cherry-switch-try-gaming-pcb-s-t780-570.html

I have a PM from 29 August 2013, 10:43:03 from him.
In this PM he ask me where should they go next?

Since that time he did not answered any PM's anymore.

It's a shame that this project  is such dead on the base of a single person.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: TheQsanity - killer of a community project - or the lost of....
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 09:57:06 »
84226-0

his last activity here was also august 29th but 2014 versus 2013 unless that was a typo in the OP  ???

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 10:01:22 »
Perhaps he saw it coming (thread like this).

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 06:33:45 »
I don't understand, but it seems as though the things he received were of modest value. Nothing so temping that people might want to cheat.

Can never understand why someone will want to kill his accounts and lose all his friends just to hold on to something not worth that much.

Is it possible that he had a car accident or some sufficiently major life altering event?
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 04:28:48 »
To my great surprise, I must say that the gaming pcb's had arrived to me 2 weeks ago. No info, but they are returned.

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 00:22:33 »
Sorry CeeSa. I meant to return it when I said I was going to. I had no intention of stealing the switches. I even meant to add something else for the next person. If I recall, a card or something. Like really, why would I want switches that have no useful function and have a total worth of maybe six dollars. I tried them out for like 5 minutes and put them back. I went to the post office with it ready to ship, but they wanted $60 or $70 dollars to ship to Europe. They said that if I bagged it instead of boxing it, it would be cheaper. That's what intended to do. **** just got in the way. I stopped visiting as much after SmallFry passed away and losing a lot of money from various group buys. I just get sad everytime I log on. It's hard to cope. He had so much going for him. It's hard to talk about it with anyone in real life because they don't understand. So I tried to forget about it. I got really busy with school and a cancer death in the family which lead to another family member falling mentally ill, who I had to take care of. I had over a full load on the weekdays and a really difficult elder person to take care of in the weekend through the night. The stress and lack of sleep gave frequent mental breakdowns. I'm thankful and quite proud that I passed my classes and made it through all that. I didn't bother responding to your pm because it was quite hostile and I didn't need more anxiety than life was giving me. At times I didn't even remember that I had them.

None of this probably matters to you, because I'm already marked a thief and a fraud.

I sent it without explanation because you were already pretty heated and it didn't matter what I would have said. It probably still doesn't.

Either way. Some of the other frauds may have been scared into hiding because of all the intimidating threats, but I truly do think I've been stolen from in the phantom gb.

It's good to see some of you guys are doing well. There's a lot of taint in this community (at least in the gb part of it). I'm truly sorry to have been a part of the taint.

I stopped logging on to get over the negativity and loss of a friend. I've come to terms with the losses, and forgave myself for what has happened, given the situation I was in. Hopefully I get to move on from this **** too. I won't be coming back though, for it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The **** I did is not what SmallFry would have wanted. For him and the community that I once cared for so much, and the stress it may have caused you, Ceesa, I'm sorry. I hope it brings you some peace.

Best wishes
SmallFry! <3

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 01:21:22 »
Sorry CeeSa. I meant to return it when I said I was going to. I had no intention of stealing the switches. I even meant to add something else for the next person. If I recall, a card or something. Like really, why would I want switches that have no useful function and have a total worth of maybe six dollars. I tried them out for like 5 minutes and put them back. I went to the post office with it ready to ship, but they wanted $60 or $70 dollars to ship to Europe. They said that if I bagged it instead of boxing it, it would be cheaper. That's what intended to do. **** just got in the way. I stopped visiting as much after SmallFry passed away and losing a lot of money from various group buys. I just get sad everytime I log on. It's hard to cope. He had so much going for him. It's hard to talk about it with anyone in real life because they don't understand. So I tried to forget about it. I got really busy with school and a cancer death in the family which lead to another family member falling mentally ill, who I had to take care of. I had over a full load on the weekdays and a really difficult elder person to take care of in the weekend through the night. The stress and lack of sleep gave frequent mental breakdowns. I'm thankful and quite proud that I passed my classes and made it through all that. I didn't bother responding to your pm because it was quite hostile and I didn't need more anxiety than life was giving me. At times I didn't even remember that I had them.

None of this probably matters to you, because I'm already marked a thief and a fraud.

I sent it without explanation because you were already pretty heated and it didn't matter what I would have said. It probably still doesn't.

Either way. Some of the other frauds may have been scared into hiding because of all the intimidating threats, but I truly do think I've been stolen from in the phantom gb.

It's good to see some of you guys are doing well. There's a lot of taint in this community (at least in the gb part of it). I'm truly sorry to have been a part of the taint.

I stopped logging on to get over the negativity and loss of a friend. I've come to terms with the losses, and forgave myself for what has happened, given the situation I was in. Hopefully I get to move on from this **** too. I won't be coming back though, for it left a bad taste in my mouth.

The **** I did is not what SmallFry would have wanted. For him and the community that I once cared for so much, and the stress it may have caused you, Ceesa, I'm sorry. I hope it brings you some peace.

Best wishes

I wasn't around when all this was happening, but big props to you for coming out and apologizing.  Life happens, and sometimes that's more important.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/