Author Topic: [GB] KAT Space Cadet - Delivering to US customers  (Read 153345 times)

Offline Jmarcelo

Re: [GB] KAT Space Cadet - Delivering to US customers
« Reply #350 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 21:54:00 »

They got like 3 GBs worth of stuff in at one time so they are still making their way through everything. It's slow going but they did set the ship date as November 30th so you should have tracking by then.

You were quite correct, they're dealing with the 3 GB's and the holiday rush. Just gotta hurry up and wait as they say.

Update 12/19/2021: 19 Days past the shipping date for preorders and we're still waiting.

Just for kicks and giggles I ordered extras from Zfrontier and DailyClack with the default shipping speeds after making this post. 2 orders from 2 different vendors shipped through congested ports across the Pacific beat a  vendor in the same country as me with a lead time of 3 months.

Un-freaking-believable. What the hell are they even doing over there?
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 December 2021, 09:22:58 by Jmarcelo »

Offline jessechin

« Reply #351 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 10:18:16 »
I really like this set, except for one thing... the dye-subbing on my ',' key wore off somehow? I'm using dvorak, and this is equivalent to the 'w' key. I've only been using this set for a month. This occurred just this week after 2 days of gaming. The 'E' key also has a chip in the paint. 279528-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 December 2021, 10:26:56 by jessechin »

Offline alwaysbless

« Reply #352 on: Mon, 06 December 2021, 12:15:17 »
oh man this looks like its going to be a **** show