Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428491 times)

Offline lolpes

Can I suggest Arabic dyesub? Can't remember the model of the board but here is a pic:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Imsto,

Will the Ural 1u winkeys have the orange cherries printed on them in this round?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Weltschmerz

Mm so you have time to get a groupbuy going but can't even reply to your customers? :/

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Any mockups on the Hangul set(Normal blue Hangul/red Hangul)?
Nice to see the Black US one back too :D
Would prolly get either 1. Decisions now!
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
Where do i sign up.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
Can the hangul set use Cherry font for the primary legends?
I don't like the look of thin legends.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

+1.
Something like this would be amazing, clean and sharp.

Credits: Vesper.  :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline theoriginal123123

Interested in the Miami Odessa, but the blue legends look awfully light in the previous sets. Hopefully they can be a bit more substantial this time

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker

+1.
Show Image

Seconded, I'd love to see this set come back.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
imsto, question about the extra F and J:

Are they going to be scooped-only moulds, no bars on it?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

I was wondering what the difference is with the extra  F & J also.

Since this is going to be Gateron caps the standard F & J's should have scoops+bars.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
whoa, black on white aurebesh.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
After Ivan's operation, he got no time to handle the GB now, So I'd do it myself. 
As a vernder, I can not post thread on the GB forum, hope anybody can help me to tell the others....:P

We can add a link to your group buy here in the Vendor Group Buys section:  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57761.0
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator

Oh I love the existing Hangul set myself, specifically for the colorway and the legends.  Been looking to get one.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Baddy126

Gonna leave this here to hopefully get more interest since everyone seems to want all the other asian languages

Offline ccarlitos2

Looking forward to this :) Any idea on price?
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline sambarugh

• Megalixir
I'm all in for a Miami/Irish set.

Offline nyunyu

Thanks for adding my desired hungarian layout as option.

Offline Sempre

Can I suggest Arabic dyesub? Can't remember the model of the board but here is a pic:

Show Image

+1 I would love an Arabic dysub

Also, is there a chance of 75% support?

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Love the ISO support!

Interested in Miami Odessa and probably a second set  :thumb:

Offline qwack

What will the purple look like? Like EnjoyPBT's, or a bit more blueish?

Pure Pro w/MX Red - [review]

Offline infodroid

I'm not the biggest fan of cream/pebble keycaps.They look great on vintage Cherry keyboards that usually have beige cases. But don't look as well on newer keyboards with white/silver/black cases.

I'd love to see a Miami-Odessa on all-white keycaps. Or with grey (not pebble) modifiers.

Or what about something more radical: IMSTO Dolch.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
I'm not the biggest fan of cream/pebble keycaps.They look great on vintage Cherry keyboards that usually have beige cases. But don't look as well on newer keyboards with white/silver/black cases.

I'd love to see a Miami-Odessa on all-white keycaps. Or with grey (not pebble) modifiers.

I would love to see an all-white (which was the original Odessa) Miami-Odessa make a return.

Also, dolch is impossible for imsto pbt. Little crash course lesson for you: PBT is usually dyesubbed, as is with all imsto batches, and you can only dyesub a darker colour onto a lighter colour, so for something like Dolch, ABS doubleshot is your best bet.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ

I would love to see an all-white (which was the original Odessa) Miami-Odessa make a return.

Also, dolch is impossible for imsto pbt. Little crash course lesson for you: PBT is usually dyesubbed, as is with all imsto batches, and you can only dyesub a darker colour onto a lighter colour, so for something like Dolch, ABS doubleshot is your best bet.

Yeah, abs is your best bet for Dolch but then again, there's was a demand for Dolch awhile back but Ivan sorta fulfill it and then I guess the demand went down so not sure if he's gonna bring it back.

Offline infodroid

IMSTO Dolch

That makes sense :thumb:. I actually knew that already but didn't remember again until you pointed it out! I think I was overwhelmed by the quality of IMSTO dyesubs and how colorful they are. Made me believe anything is possible.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page

Say what?    They look good on just about any board.

Although, they do look better some then others.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline gadzkun

what about the price?.. im already buy RU Orange on shadovved GB.. but man RU Orange in here is much much much more better..  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline justnits

Imsto,

Will the Ural 1u winkeys have the orange cherries printed on them in this round?

+1

i'm wondering about the 1u winkeys as well. previously from ivan's pbt r4 thread it seems that the 1u winkey will follow whatever the 1.25u winkey prints is from the set but it turns out to be just blanks.
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Imsto,

+1

i'm wondering about the 1u winkeys as well. previously from ivan's pbt r4 thread it seems that the 1u winkey will follow whatever the 1.25u winkey prints is from the set but it turns out to be just blanks.

I really hope there is the same printing on the 1u winkeys (Especially those Cherries).  I was so excited when it was said that they would be done in Ivan's last GB.  Then only to receive blanks  :(
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline JazzThing

I'll probably be in, depending on the price.

Offline xxxkaliboyxxx

Ok i'm a little confused since I have never order from IMSTO. Do we order from his website (EN or CN) or do we fill out a form through GH?

Offline lolpes

The price seems like it will be 76$ + shipping on his website:

http://imsto.cn/index.php?route=product/product&path=62&product_id=114

Offline Pieminister

As an ISO user I am very happy with this buy.

I already havge a few of Ivan's sets and would love to get ISO support for them.

Would it be possible to buy the ISO mod kits without having to buy a full set of keys?
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:08:25 by Pieminister »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
What about an US International in black for the base legends and blue for the alternate graphics characters?

Offline Malenky

Would absolutely love a classic white/beige set that includes ISO UK as well extras to cover the Infinity 60% from Massdrop that I'm buying into.

The 60% board here with the yellow cable, just looks so nice: http://imgur.com/a/spgmS

Offline dipswitch

I am interested in buying the White/Beige thick PBT Cherry profile dyesub on your website but when I try to add it to cart, I get an error saying that I need to choose a color.
The problem is that it doesn't allow me to choose a color. Is this a bug in the website? Thanks

Ok i'm a little confused since I have never order from IMSTO. Do we order from his website (EN or CN) or do we fill out a form through GH?

Agreed, I'm also kind of confused. Some clarification would be nice!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
I don't think the GB is ready yet.

I don't think the GB is ready yet.

So essentially this is an Interest Check?

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
Definitely will be in for a Miami Odessa and probably an Irish set  :thumb:

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Imsto,

yes, just like last time.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Mm so you have time to get a groupbuy going but can't even reply to your customers? :/
...... just too busy, answer the question right now   :P
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
split right shift + function button would be awesome.
a 1.75 shift +  Fn?
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
how about the old hangul set that used to on my site. the blue one, cherry english and red hangul letter.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

+1.
Show Image

yes, that's it, one batch for Korea a few months ago.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

with bars but not sunken ones, you may notice the FJ of the black and the white/beige of last GB is like the POM cherry FJ
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
whoa, black on white aurebesh.
I supposed to make blue and red ,   seems black is not the best choice.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
After Ivan's operation, he got no time to handle the GB now, So I'd do it myself. 
As a vernder, I can not post thread on the GB forum, hope anybody can help me to tell the others....:P

We can add a link to your group buy here in the Vendor Group Buys section:  https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57761.0

wow  thanks, I never notick it...
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Thanks for adding my desired hungarian layout as option.
I think there would be more needs from Europe
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop