Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 729005 times)

Offline Belfong

(GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #950 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 22:42:06 »
Since I double post, here is the link on his absence http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56763
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 April 2014, 01:40:01 by Belfong »

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
Re: (GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #951 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 23:59:13 »
Bunny, sent you a pm >:<

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #952 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:16:35 »

Just to reiterate that BunnyLake is away for a few days, so don't panic if you do not get an immediate response to a PM :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #953 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:18:34 »

Just to reiterate that BunnyLake is away for a few days, so don't panic if you do not get an immediate response to a PM :)

Thanks rowdy :( .

i want to change my order. who i can contact ?

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #954 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:20:58 »

Don't panic, wait for Bunny to get back. He will only be away for a few days.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #955 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:28:44 »
im around today guys but thanks for giving people the heads up
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #956 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 05:37:35 »

Don't panic, wait for Bunny to get back. He will only be away for a few days.

Thank you so much >:< .

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #957 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 08:43:10 »
I was planning on adding some mods ro my order with display case, will we have a couple days once the update is on the site?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #958 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 08:44:31 »
I was planning on adding some mods ro my order with display case, will we have a couple days once the update is on the site?

yeah, if we cant get it sorted in time ill just add a little window so that people can do that

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #959 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 09:38:32 »
I am really sorry if this question has been answered. Are the toxic alphas still planned?

If I order now, am I too late to qualify for green Toxic Alphas? Will they only be available to people that have already ordered a full set? I was thinking about ordering a full green set of keys.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #960 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 11:07:55 »
Ordered . Thanks Bunny :thumb:

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #961 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 15:24:10 »
I placed an order before but didn't get an invoice, so have replaced it and paid again. Sorry if there is an another now unpaid order lurking. :)

I would happily take a box. There wasn't an option in the order I just placed, but would like to add one if I can.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #962 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 15:51:49 »
I placed an order before but didn't get an invoice, so have replaced it and paid again. Sorry if there is an another now unpaid order lurking. :)

I would happily take a box. There wasn't an option in the order I just placed, but would like to add one if I can.

You'll have an opportunity to add one before the buy ends :). Just keep an eye on this thread.

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #963 on: Sat, 05 April 2014, 16:03:57 »

I would happily take a box. T

You'll have an opportunity to add one before the buy ends :). Just keep an eye on this thread.

here wasn't an option in the order I just placed, but would like to add one if I can.

Cool, thanks!

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #964 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 15:38:02 »
Did the buy get extended? I could have sworn I saw "4 days left" sometime last week, and now it says "5 days left"....
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #965 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 16:10:26 »
Did the buy get extended? I could have sworn I saw "4 days left" sometime last week, and now it says "5 days left"....
Due to Bunny being away for a few days :)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #966 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 16:16:18 »
Ah, okay. Any ETA yet on the toxic alphas and the storage box? If you don't know yet that's fine.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #967 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 16:20:03 »
The update lies with Bunny, so he can get us up to date when he gets back  :thumb:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Belfong

« Reply #968 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 19:26:50 »
With group buy, we gotta be patient. This is not a commercial site where the caps/box are all manufactured and the vendor has stock. It has to be ordered and made (by SP) and then segregate out per each individual order, etc. All this is done by one man. I came into the keyboard scene not too long ago. At that time, the only group buy running was Honey SPH at Deskthority. I jumped on it. I knew I had to be patient with group buy but since then I have seen that Bunny Lake already run and delivered the GH60 Nostalgia set, the Penumbra set and started Toxic set - and Honey SPH is still running(!) I am very impressed with Bunny for keeping things simple and getting it done already. So, the point is, this is not your normal commercial transaction. I think many are not aware which was what caused the charged back as well.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #969 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 19:54:47 »
Just logged in, cant figure out how to edit my order. Still being worked on? Thanks!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #970 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 19:55:28 »
Just logged in, cant figure out how to edit my order. Still being worked on? Thanks!
Yeah, a few posts up, Bunny said it is still WIP :)

Offline Windos

• king.geek.nz
« Reply #971 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 22:00:38 »
So happy to see an extension... was starting to get worried I might not be able to order :D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #972 on: Sun, 06 April 2014, 22:03:10 »
So happy to see an extension... was starting to get worried I might not be able to order :D

If you somehow can't pay in time Bunny would gladly let you pay a bit later. He's done that in the past, and he will probably carry some extras as well. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #973 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 17:41:34 »
Paid, thank you Bunny.

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #974 on: Mon, 07 April 2014, 23:56:25 »
Ordered/paid -- set looks awesome. :thumb:
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #975 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 06:10:58 »
right im back

here is the update guys

due to some circumstances beyond me and codys control, the site wont be ready for changes until most likely late this weekend,

so what we are gonna do is this

if anyone wants to add anything to there order, please do so via a new order on the site, if you include your old order number in the notes, i will combine them my end and refund your second shipping cost

as for the toxic alphas and box, these will still happen, we will have to run them slightly after this buy ends, so most likely over the course of 7 days in the next week or so once the site is ready to implement that, what i will say is this, if you want a complete set of toxic alphas, you will need to have ordered the toxic stripe also, so if anyone has that intention please add a stripe onto your order

me going away as well as cody having some personal circumstances has put us back and its important to get it right rather than rush it

thanks guys

Offline LordBadger

« Reply #976 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 06:28:54 »
Thanks for the update Bunny and for all the hard work from yourself and Cody, I don't think anyone is going to mind waiting a few extra days :)

Did you work out a solution for ISO users wanting to have the matching legends for use with toxic alphas/toxic stripe?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #977 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 06:39:15 »
Just added a tsangan to my order :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #978 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 06:52:03 »
Thanks for the update Bunny and for all the hard work from yourself and Cody, I don't think anyone is going to mind waiting a few extra days :)

Did you work out a solution for ISO users wanting to have the matching legends for use with toxic alphas/toxic stripe?

to be honest i havent, the solution will most likely be that i just include the extra keys in the iso set and suck up the difference

the other option would be that i include them with the toxic alphas instead, itll depend how many toxic alphas get ordered realistically as to where itll go, but ill get them in somewhere

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #979 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 07:09:17 »
Any update on the other bot announcement?
The suspense is killing me :DDDD
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #980 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 07:12:07 »

that is coming good sir

bro has been busy and ive been dealing with a ton of chargebacks on this because of the bot thing

but its coming

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #981 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 07:25:24 »

that is coming good sir

bro has been busy and ive been dealing with a ton of chargebacks on this because of the bot thing

but its coming

Ahh, okay okay. Thanks for the quick response!
And damn, the people that did this to you really are egoistic. They shouldn't be allowed in any GB on GH.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline LordBadger

« Reply #982 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 07:33:15 »

to be honest i havent, the solution will most likely be that i just include the extra keys in the iso set and suck up the difference

the other option would be that i include them with the toxic alphas instead, itll depend how many toxic alphas get ordered realistically as to where itll go, but ill get them in somewhere

I'm more than happy to pay extra for the extra keys, don't want you losing out because of it.

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #983 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 09:07:01 »

that is coming good sir

but its coming

It's pretty lame that folks would screw over fellow community members this way.

Offline tribade

« Reply #984 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 12:42:52 »

that is coming good sir

but its coming

It's pretty lame that folks would screw over fellow community members this way.

Really, really lame.  It's a pretty despicable thing for people to do.  I hope everything turns out okay Bunny!  Can't wait to get my order :)
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #985 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 13:00:39 »
right im back

here is the update guys

due to some circumstances beyond me and codys control, the site wont be ready for changes until most likely late this weekend,

if anyone wants to add anything to there order, please do so via a new order on the site, if you include your old order number in the notes, i will combine them my end and refund your second shipping cost

as for the toxic alphas and box, these will still happen, we will have to run them slightly after this buy ends, so most likely over the course of 7 days in the next week or so once the site is ready to implement that, what i will say is this, if you want a complete set of toxic alphas, you will need to have ordered the toxic stripe also, so if anyone has that intention please add a stripe onto your order

me going away as well as cody having some personal circumstances has put us back and its important to get it right rather than rush it

thanks guys

completed new order, old order # and info are in the notes. thanks

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #986 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 14:56:20 »
right im back

here is the update guys

thanks guys

I will add my order sometime tonight as well.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #987 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 18:17:07 »
Added my toxic Tsangan! Thanks for the update bunny!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #988 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 18:33:31 »
right im back

here is the update guys

thanks guys

Sorry if this is a stupid question, just wanted to confirm -- if I dont want to add anything to my order I dont need to change anything correct?
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #989 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 18:47:52 »
Do we have mockups for toxic alphas yet, or is it meant to be somewhat of a surprise?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #990 on: Wed, 09 April 2014, 18:48:00 »
right im back

here is the update guys

thanks guys

Sorry if this is a stupid question, just wanted to confirm -- if I dont want to add anything to my order I dont need to change anything correct?

yeah all is good sir

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #991 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 06:57:17 »
Paid and sent you another pm, Bunny. 😄

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #992 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:19:18 »
Paid and sent you another pm, Bunny. 😄

i dont have any pms from you sir

« Reply #993 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:26:49 »
Do we have mockups for toxic alphas yet, or is it meant to be somewhat of a surprise?

Page 21

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #994 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:27:13 »
Sent it again, was a reply to an earlier message.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #995 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:27:42 »

Page 21

sorry i missed this, its the same as the other alphas, however it wont include the number row

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #996 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:33:36 »
2 days left guys till payment deadline, for anyone that has placed and order and not paid, it will be cancelled in 2 days, however if you have any issue paying, as long as you contact me before deadline, we can work out extensions etc

Offline MentalGen

Re: (GB) TOXIC (2 days left)
« Reply #997 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:46:10 »
Tapatalk is a stupid app. Sent a fresh one. 😤

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #998 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 07:59:50 »
I thought, "these are pretty awesome… so I need to get:"

- Alphas
- Toxic mods
- Toxic tsangan
- Deluxe mods
- USB cable

And then I thought, "all black with toxic legends would be pretty sweet… so I need to get:"

- Reverse mods
- Reverse tsangan

And then I thought, "MX sliders for Topre are just around the corner, and this would be pretty sick on my HHKB… so I need to get:"

- Spacebar pack

And then I thought, "but now I'm going to have a ****-ton of extra keys, but not enough for another full keyboard… so I need to get:"

- Toxic alphas

And then I thought, "but where am I going to store it all? so I need to get:"

- 2 Toxic storage boxes

… I'm in too deep, man …

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #999 on: Thu, 10 April 2014, 08:21:16 »
Sent you a PM sir bunnylake.