Author Topic: DEEP SPACE : .........  (Read 111462 times)

Offline BlueNalgene

Re: [GB] DEEP SPACE - Last Day!!!
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 13:34:23 »
I tried to place an order, but PMK is giving me fits about my address.  I am trying to correct this with Bob/SubstituteMelissa, so hopefully I will get in on time.

Can I still get in on the drawing for your adorable little keymonauts?

I just tipped the buy again. Check the state drop down. I noticed mine defaulted to alaska.
Yeah, same thing happened to me, even though I had selected the correct state on an earlier page.

Yeah, I noticed I had to put in the state manually when I first tried it.  I do not believe that was the issue.  I'm worried it might be an issue related to very similar but slightly different mailing and billing addresses. 

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 14:11:01 »
I think some of the hamsters powering the SP servers have taken a tea break... Trying to put in an order in but it takes about a minute to load each page right now :(

Offline Shevek

« Reply #152 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 14:15:35 »
The load from last-minute buyers is probably to blame for the performance issues. Doesn't look like the ergodox kit tipped; glad I went ahead and ordered the necessary blanks an hour ago.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 15:34:24 »
The load from last-minute buyers is probably to blame for the performance issues. Doesn't look like the ergodox kit tipped; glad I went ahead and ordered the necessary blanks an hour ago.

Hopefully I can get them to tip the Ergodox but I'm not holding my breath. SO CLOSE!!!!

I can't believe I had to leave for a meeting during the last hour of the buy after watching it like a hawk for a month -.-

but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! for the support and encouragement that help make this whole thing come to fruition! It was more successful than I ever would have thought! What a cool experience XD

I'll let people submit for the astronaut cap through tomorrow so PM me those order confirmations if you want in!
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 15:40:43 »

Hopefully I can get them to tip the Ergodox but I'm not holding my breath. SO CLOSE!!!!

I can't believe I had to leave for a meeting during the last hour of the buy after watching it like a hawk for a month -.-

but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! for the support and encouragement that help make this whole thing come to fruition! It was more successful than I ever would have thought! What a cool experience XD

I'll let people submit for the astronaut cap through tomorrow so PM me those order confirmations if you want in!

Thanks for running this GB! Can't wait for my JD40 and 60% sets. :)

Planetary row, so sexy.

I also ended up getting the blue spacebar and the WASD kit.. super stoked.

I believe I sent you a PM around when the GB started about the contest.

Those caps look great by the way!  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Shevek

« Reply #155 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 15:45:26 »
Heck, I'll be happy enough with the base alphas, planetary keys, and some pretty blanks :)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #156 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 16:25:05 »
And now the wait begins...

Whats a realistic expectation for us to receive these? Hopefully by the end of February?

Offline worldspawn

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 19:51:37 »
They charged me for the ergodox kits (and the total was ammended at the close so I think its a done deal) when the buy closed, so I'm hoping it goes through.
I can make acrylic laser cut cases/plates PM for info

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 21:17:20 »

Yep, I did a last minute 180 on wanting this mainly due to the planetary keys. I got to the 'confirm payment' button but the servers froze up it seems. Nevermind!

Big congrats to Booper! The hard work is over :)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #159 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 11:48:50 »
Alright, got some updates from Bob at Signature Plastics. He said there were "dozens" of emails about the site not loading and people missing out. He also said that child deals are automatically configured with paypal so if it doesn't tip, there is nothing they can really do BUT he would like to make 25-50 extra sets and offer them on the keyshop for those who missed out. Ergodox included! So, those who purchased the Ergodox kit will still get/be charged for the other items they got just not the ergodox kit but you will be able to pick one up as they will be available on the keyshop. People who purchased the ERGODOX will go ahead and get charged and pushed through.

"Everything that tipped will go through automatically. Only the item(s) that didn't tip won't go through.

In looking at the list, I would say we would produce everything that didn't tip except for the Numpad Adders-Polaris (only 1 was purchased) and the 6, 6.5 and 7x space bars that had 0 or 1 purchased.
" -Bob

update 2 : "I just talked with Melissa and she suggested we capture the funds for all the deals that didn't tip so those people don't have to reorder again and pay more freight. The only deals we won't capture funds for are the Polaris Numpad Adder (1 purchased) and the 6U and 7U space bars that only had 1 purchase." - Bob

Anyway, I hope this is good news to all! I'm pretty pleased with this solution. 

I can post the whole correspondence if you guys are interested, but it's a lot of text! ha.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 December 2014, 12:36:22 by Booper »

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #160 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 11:53:34 »
Alright, got some updates from Bob at Signature Plastics. He said there were "dozens" of emails about the site not loading and people missing out. He also said that child deals are automatically configured with paypal so if it doesn't tip, there is nothing they can really do BUT he would like to make 25-50 extra sets and offer them on the keyshop for those who missed out. Ergodox included! So, those who purchased the Ergodox kit will still get/be charged for the other items they got just not the ergodox kit but you will be able to pick one up as they will be available on the keyshop.

"Everything that tipped will go through automatically. Only the item(s) that didn't tip won't go through.

In looking at the list, I would say we would produce everything that didn't tip except for the Numpad Adders-Polaris (only 1 was purchased) and the 6, 6.5 and 7x space bars that had 0 or 1 purchased.
" -Bob

Anyway, I hope this is good news to some? It may not be a perfect solution but it's something!

I can post the whole correspondence if you guys are interested, but it's a lot of text! ha.

This seems like awesome news. It obviously doesn't make sense for them to foot the bill for the kits that basically no one was interested in, but it looks like everything that had at least a decent amount of interest will get produced.

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #161 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 12:11:33 »
Alright, got some updates from Bob at Signature Plastics. He said there were "dozens" of emails about the site not loading and people missing out. He also said that child deals are automatically configured with paypal so if it doesn't tip, there is nothing they can really do BUT he would like to make 25-50 extra sets and offer them on the keyshop for those who missed out. Ergodox included! So, those who purchased the Ergodox kit will still get/be charged for the other items they got just not the ergodox kit but you will be able to pick one up as they will be available on the keyshop.

" -Bob

Anyway, I hope this is good news to some? It may not be a perfect solution but it's something!

Hooray, this includes the 2.75x blanks, correct? I purchased blanks to act as modifiers, everything came through except this one, which I need for a right shift.

Pass on our thanks to everyone at SP
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #162 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 12:15:03 »

" -Bob

Hooray, this includes the 2.75x blanks, correct? I purchased blanks to act as modifiers, everything came through except this one, which I need for a right shift.

Pass on our thanks to everyone at SP

Yea! This includes the blanks XD email is just got from Bob - "I just talked with Melissa and she suggested we capture the funds for all the deals that didn't tip so those people don't have to reorder again and pay more freight. The only deals we won't capture funds for are the Polaris Numpad Adder (1 purchased) and the 6U and 7U space bars that only had 1 purchase." - Bob

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] DEEP SPACE : Post-Sale updates!!!
« Reply #163 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 12:23:19 »
Sounds just grand!

Really excited for this set :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #164 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 14:14:04 »
Oh my god, does that mean polaris modifiers are going into the keyshop??? I call dibs!  :D
All the kustom 60s

Offline Shevek

« Reply #165 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 15:10:14 »
Great to hear that the ergodox set will be produced anyways! I went ahead and purchased a set of blanks since I thought the ergodox set wouldn't tip, is there any way I can cancel this part of my order now? Also, the PMK website won't let me log in right now, and the password reset dialog doesn't appear to be doing anything; anybody else having this problem?

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #166 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 00:07:37 »
Is there an approx eta on when these will ship? The earlier the better!  :D

Once again I must vent my frustration at the lack of a short right shift plus function key! :(

Offline velocirabbit

« Reply #167 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 10:10:23 »
Mildly related, but are you selling those astronaut novelty keys? And is that give-away still open to sign ups? I'll have to send you a purchase receipt if so.

Offline worldspawn

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 13:24:35 »
From Signature Plastics:

Thank you all for participating in Booper's Deep Space group buy. It really is a great looking keyset and I'm sure everyone will be pleased with it.

Here's a quick update on where we are with this group buy.

As many of you experienced, our site was overloaded at the 11th hour with people trying to make last minute purchases. As a result, many customers were not able to complete their transactions. I sincerely apologize for this. Our marketing firm is working on moving the PMK site to a more robust platform which, hopefully, will eliminate the many issues people have had to deal with on the current platform.

There were also a number of customers that cancelled their order, or tried to cancel their order, because it didn't look like one or more of the child deals were going to tip. What we have decided to do, with Booper's permission, is to produce extra quantities of the keysets and put them up for sale on our Key Shop. We are also going to produce some quantity of all the child deals, (except for the Polaris Num Pad Adders and the 7u and 6.5u space bars) and have these available on our Key Shop as well.

We tried to force tip the child deals after the group buy had closed but were unsuccessful. So if you wanted to purchase a child deal that didn't tip, you will need to purchase it through our Key Shop at the end of the production run. We won't be processing pre-orders for these either. You will need to wait until they are available. Also, we will not be charging shipping for the Key Shop child deals as long as you participated in the original group buy.

Our lead time is currently running about 8 weeks so we hope to be producing late January and shipping early February.

Thanks everyone!

Bob
I can make acrylic laser cut cases/plates PM for info

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 16:03:55 »
Mildly related, but are you selling those astronaut novelty keys? And is that give-away still open to sign ups? I'll have to send you a purchase receipt if so.

It may be a possibility one day, but I haven't given it too much thought! I've just been trying to get this group buy through.

From Signature Plastics:

Thank you all for participating in Booper's Deep Space group buy. It really is a great looking keyset and I'm sure everyone will be pleased with it.

Here's a quick update on where we are with this group buy.

As many of you experienced, our site was overloaded at the 11th hour with people trying to make last minute purchases. As a result, many customers were not able to complete their transactions. I sincerely apologize for this. Our marketing firm is working on moving the PMK site to a more robust platform which, hopefully, will eliminate the many issues people have had to deal with on the current platform.

There were also a number of customers that cancelled their order, or tried to cancel their order, because it didn't look like one or more of the child deals were going to tip. What we have decided to do, with Booper's permission, is to produce extra quantities of the keysets and put them up for sale on our Key Shop. We are also going to produce some quantity of all the child deals, (except for the Polaris Num Pad Adders and the 7u and 6.5u space bars) and have these available on our Key Shop as well.

We tried to force tip the child deals after the group buy had closed but were unsuccessful. So if you wanted to purchase a child deal that didn't tip, you will need to purchase it through our Key Shop at the end of the production run. We won't be processing pre-orders for these either. You will need to wait until they are available. Also, we will not be charging shipping for the Key Shop child deals as long as you participated in the original group buy.

Our lead time is currently running about 8 weeks so we hope to be producing late January and shipping early February.

Thanks everyone!

Bob

Thanks for posting! I updated the OP with this information. It's a bummer that they couldn't go ahead and push through those sets that were close, but I'm still happy with the solution overall!

Offline alexjj

• my shoddy blog
« Reply #170 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 00:04:38 »
Thanks for posting! I updated the OP with this information. It's a bummer that they couldn't go ahead and push through those sets that were close, but I'm still happy with the solution overall!

Take ergodox for example, it was close but didn't tip. So does this email mean that they're going to make the ergodox, but I will need to purchase it later once it's made? Will they give priority to those who tried to buy it but it didn't tip, as I'd be frustrated if it sold out before I got a chance to buy it.

Offline Jersern

• Australian Keyboard Modding and Repair Service
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 02:22:10 »
In this case, I am going to buy a PLANK kit.....  :)

Offline kebby

« Reply #172 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 04:23:55 »

Take ergodox for example, it was close but didn't tip. So does this email mean that they're going to make the ergodox, but I will need to purchase it later once it's made? Will they give priority to those who tried to buy it but it didn't tip, as I'd be frustrated if it sold out before I got a chance to buy it.

edit: This isn't correct, see booper's post after it.

I believe it means if you included it in your group buy order, you will get it without having to order separately. In addition to that they'll make some more to be ordered from the shop. No idea how much that will be for things like the Ergodox kit though.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 December 2014, 04:38:54 by kebby »

Offline dimmu

« Reply #173 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 10:15:51 »
my 6.5 spacebar!!! noooooooooo!!!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #174 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 15:08:31 »

I believe it means if you included it in your group buy order, you will get it without having to order separately. In addition to that they'll make some more to be ordered from the shop. No idea how much that will be for things like the Ergodox kit though.

No, they were going to try and do it that way, but weren't able to push through the sets that didn't tip because of a lot of chaos with cancelations and such. My understanding is that they will produce enough of each child pack to meet the demand from the group buy, and then a few extras on top of that. The sets will be available on the keyshop later and you will not be charged for them yet. You will have to buy them when they come out there... This isn't a perfect solution, but if they couldn't push the untipped sets through automatically then this seems like the next best plan as I think it would be even more chaotic to re-open the buy.

So - For those of you who ordered sets like ergodox that did not tip, you will not be charged for that deal but you will be able to get it as soon as the set is manufactured. People who participated in the group buy will not have to pay shipping at the keyshop for those sets. I will do my best to keep people updated about when the kits will be available, and hopefully enough will be manufactured so that everyone can get what they need! I'm sorry for the trouble :/ Hopefully this will all result in smoother sailing for future group buys!

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #175 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 16:06:49 »
Love your lil space dude keycaps...I will have to remind myself to send you a pm with my order no. etc as per your OP.

I can't wait to see these sets on peoples boards.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #176 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 06:43:17 »
looking forward to seeing how this one comes out, congrats
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 12:41:01 »
Love your lil space dude keycaps...I will have to remind myself to send you a pm with my order no. etc as per your OP.

I can't wait to see these sets on peoples boards.

looking forward to seeing how this one comes out, congrats

Thanks! I hope everything turns out alright  :thumb:

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 20:46:07 »
Thanks! I hope everything turns out alright  :thumb:

I'm sure it'll turn out great.  You're already doing well with communication which is probably the most important thing here.

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 23:03:57 »
I'm sure it'll turn out great.  You're already doing well with communication which is probably the most important thing here.

I second this, I think you're doing fantastic on communication and it really does help a lot for those involved. Thanks Blooper  :D

Offline Usarise

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 23:38:33 »
Excited to try out these caps on the ergo dox I ordered at the same time haha.
Is it too late to enter the space man keycap drawing?

Offline Streiw

« Reply #181 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 12:19:13 »
I too would like to know about entering the cosmonaut drawing.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #182 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 13:34:40 »
Excited to try out these caps on the ergo dox I ordered at the same time haha.
Is it too late to enter the space man keycap drawing?

I too would like to know about entering the cosmonaut drawing.

If you want to enter the drawing, there is still time. I'm planning on doing it in January now so I can make a few more caps!

Offline renne

« Reply #183 on: Sun, 28 December 2014, 13:38:30 »
I was busy last week and I missed the sale. I will probably pick up some kits later in pmk keyshop. can I still join this drawing? cause I really like this cosmonaut.

Offline anne

« Reply #184 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 08:29:12 »
I can't wait to see the first photos of this set IRL... The amount of patience required for this hobby is killing me.

Offline RogueBond007

• Yep, it's still a monkey.
    • Reddit Profile
« Reply #185 on: Sun, 11 January 2015, 20:51:59 »
Boop, do you get a special creator edition before all of us do?  ;)
If so, be sure to post pictures :D Because I'm excited too!
Vamilo VA87M (MX Greys Tactile) - Deep Space Keycaps (Orion)
Poker II (MX Clears) - Deep Space Keycaps (Polaris)
Leopold FC660M (MX Clears) - Varmilo White/Mint Front Printed PBT Keycaps
Corsair K65 RGB (MX Reds) - PuLSE TKL with Novelties

Offline mosiris

« Reply #186 on: Mon, 12 January 2015, 21:34:07 »
Damn these sets of keycaps are beautiful. Missed the buy but hopefully can pick up a kit in the store. Would love one of those cosmonaut keycaps too!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Just got into the hobby of mech keys. Feel like I made a bad financial decision but who cares... these keys feel so good.  ;D ;D

Offline jtjoatmon

« Reply #187 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 23:09:49 »
Boop, just wondering did you receive a pm from me for proof of orders for the cosmonaut draw? I've sent it but my account's sent items folder always seems to be empty.

Offline Simplicity

« Reply #188 on: Tue, 13 January 2015, 23:28:13 »
Boop, just wondering did you receive a pm from me for proof of orders for the cosmonaut draw? I've sent it but my account's sent items folder always seems to be empty.

When you send a message the message isn't automatically stored into your sent items folder as you have to manually tick the box "Save a copy in my outbox" located below the message. If you sent a PM and no error messages popped up, chances are that you sent it without ticking the box hence why it isn't shown in your sent items.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #189 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 00:28:19 »
I was busy last week and I missed the sale. I will probably pick up some kits later in pmk keyshop. can I still join this drawing? cause I really like this cosmonaut.

Yea. You can pm me! I have 10 caps so far that I feel are good enough in terms of quality to give away. I'm going to give 8 caps to people who PM 'd me proof of purchase, and then add names for those who didn't buy the set for the last 2 caps! 

When you send a message the message isn't automatically stored into your sent items folder as you have to manually tick the box "Save a copy in my outbox" located below the message. If you sent a PM and no error messages popped up, chances are that you sent it without ticking the box hence why it isn't shown in your sent items.

and yea jtjoatman! I did get a message from you. I'm working on going through and trying to make sure I have responded to everyone!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 00:33:57 »
I can't wait to see the first photos of this set IRL... The amount of patience required for this hobby is killing me.
You're telling me!  ;D I can't wait to compare the renderings to the real deal. I'll probably get a blue tex aluminum case for my poker at some point just so I can match my main rendering as much as possible.

Boop, do you get a special creator edition before all of us do?  ;)
If so, be sure to post pictures :D Because I'm excited too!
That would be cool! But I don't think so.. I'll definitely post plenty of pictures when I get them in though!

Damn these sets of keycaps are beautiful. Missed the buy but hopefully can pick up a kit in the store. Would love one of those cosmonaut keycaps too!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Just got into the hobby of mech keys. Feel like I made a bad financial decision but who cares... these keys feel so good.  ;D ;D

Welcome! and RIP wallet! haha. This has definitely become one of my most expensive and time consuming hobbies!

Offline mecano

« Reply #191 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 08:45:05 »
I too missed this one, amazing set! Well thought and put. Congrats on this one, really really like it.
Any luck for a second round?

Also noticed that some kits didn't reach MOQ, ISO to say one which I would have been interested in.
To sum up I would have been interested in (all of these necessary for an ISO KBT Pure Pro):
Alphas + ISO kit + Planck kit + Adapter kit + Blank BO 1.25

Also I find Polaris much better looking than Orion (had to say that to balance the not tipped Polaris modifiers while Orion scored at 116! What were all these 116 phinking?).
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 January 2015, 08:46:51 by mecano »

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #192 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 08:47:16 »
I too missed this one, amazing set! Well thought and put. Congrats on this one, really really like it.
Any luck for a second round?

Also noticed that some kits didn't reach MOQ, ISO to say one which I would have been interested in.
To sum up I would have been interested in (all of these necessary for an ISO KBT Pure Pro):
Alphas + ISO kit + Planck kit + Adapter kit + Blank BO 1.25

Also I find Polaris much better looking than Orion (had to say that to balance the not tipped Polaris modifier while Orion scored at 116! What were all these 116 phinking?).

PMK will be selling full kits on their keyshop after the group buy ships. They force tipped some of the sets that were close and will be selling those as well.
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #193 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 08:48:15 »
Also I find Polaris much better looking than Orion (had to say that to balance the not tipped Polaris modifiers while Orion scored at 116! What were all these 116 phinking?).

#PurpleIsBestColor

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline mecano

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 09:11:34 »
Sounds great! Thanks Skuloth, will keep my eyes open and try catching this.

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #195 on: Wed, 14 January 2015, 20:47:23 »
PM'd you Boop, I hope im not too late!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 19:34:03 »
Alright folks! I finally got around to doing the raffle!

I have drawn 10 winners and sent out PMs. (I will let them decide if they'd like to be public)

Congrats to winners!! And thanks again to all who supported and helped me with this beast! I wish I had enough little astronauts to give one to all of you

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 19:34:57 »
Alright folks! I finally got around to doing the raffle!

I have drawn 10 winners and sent out PMs. (I will let them decide if they'd like to be public)

Congrats to winners!! And thanks again to all who supported and helped me with this beast! I wish I had enough little astronauts to give one to all of you

Dang, no PM. =/

Congratz to the winners!!!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
Re: [GB] DEEP SPACE : keycap winners have been PMd!
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 20:29:58 »
No PM   :( :(:(
Super jealous of  those 10.  Congrats everyone, and Boop way to continue to be awesome. :thumb:
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline hjc1710

Re: [GB] DEEP SPACE : keycap winners have been PMd!
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 20:57:25 »
Really wanted that PM... but grats to everyone who won!
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)