geekhack Community > Meetups

French Mechanical Keyboards Annual Meetup #6 — Aug. 31st

(1/2) > >>

biip:
French Mechanical Keyboards Annual Meetup #6

The French Mechanical Keyboard community is very proud to announce the 6th edition of the French Mechanical Keyboards Meetup that will take place on the 31st of August in Paris.

Details

* Price: FREE
* Date: August 31st, 2019
* Time: from 4:00 pm to midnight
* Location: Gandi offices in Paris, 63-65 boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris - M7 Porte d’Ivry/T3a Porte d’Ivry

During this event, keyboard enthusiasts from all regions of France will gather to show and discuss everything mechanical keyboards. For those who can’t be there, we thought about you — the event will be cast via livestream.

Whether you are an experienced community member or a newcomer, the meetup is a fantastic place to learn, exchange and see mechanical keyboards new and old.

Community vendors and makers will be present and activities will take place during the meetup such as giveaways, a typerace tournament and more !

Sponsors so far:

* Mykeyboard
* Candykeys
* Novelkeys
* GMK
* Rama
* LaserBoost & Keyboardplates
* Qlavier
* Brocaps

Please RSVP here to secure your spot (ID required on entry)

For up to date and real time discussion please join us on the French Mechanical Keyboards Discord.

EMC Labs:
Event looks exciting! Wish I could be there.

Off topic, sorry, where do Brocaps' sales happen nowadays? I heard someone say the mechanical keyboard Slack but can't confirm.

ramnes:
yayyyyyyyyy

4sStylZ:
I have missed that…

:eek:

gkoten:
Hello guys!

I would like to reach with somebody located in Paris (or nearby) that knows how to do the soldering of a mechanical keyboard.

Thanks a lot  :thumb:
Cheers

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version