Author Topic: 【IC】Maybe the first 50% Alu keyboard to be released in Stock?---Delta50%  (Read 6206 times)

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Delta 50% Keyboard
NLandkeys & Beatlab & Krytex Manu

301334-0301336-1301338-2301340-3

This is 50% of the most well-designed and finely anodized keyboards I've ever seen

Hello! I'm Aregs, first of all I'm very sorry LOL, the title is just a guess on my part because I really haven't seen too many Stock-sold keyboards and it's still a niche 50% layout haha

Honestly, I'm really hoping for more Stock-sold keyboards, I really don't want to wait that long for a keyboard GB anymore LOL

Back on topic, the star of the show this time is the Delta 50%!

This is a very special 50% keyboard designed by a good friend of mine, Pao from Beatlab! And Krytex is the manufacturer of this keyboard

301342-4301344-5301346-6301348-7301350-8

As the customization scene is getting more and more prosperous, the niche within the niche like 40 and 50layout is gradually getting quite a lot of choices.

Among them there are some quite budget customization works, such as some 40, 50% made of acrylic.

For some 40% players, they also deserve to be respected by more designs. Not only BUDGET products are good.

The delta50 I think is one of those "not so budget but good product with good design"

When I first saw the pictures of this keyboard I, like most people, couldn't understand the courage in the pricing of this kit, after all the smaller configurations have had strong competition over the past year or so.

And when I saw the physical and disassembly process can really understand the author's heart.

Brass counterweight embedded both inside and outside the visible but different forms of stainless steel trim and multi-faceted treatment, is not easy to complete the processing.

301352-9301354-10301356-11301358-12301360-13301362-14301364-15301366-16301368-17301370-18

The concave surfaces on the left and right sides of the caseback are also very well rounded, and the author's attitude is very sincere when dealing with such a niche layout,As well as you can take a closer look at the anodized finish, I belived they are top

301372-19 [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]

Details

Quantity:

Only50 sets in Stock

Giveaway

Join our NLandkeys Discord and we will be running a  giveaway after selling

Spec

Material: Aluminum
Mounting Style: Gasket
Degree:8°
Plate: PC+Alu
PCB:
Hot-swap
Non-flex-cut
Via and QMK Support
Connectivity: Type-C
Layout: 50%

Case Material:Aluminum

What's Included?
1x Aluminum top and bottom case
1x Hotswap PCB
Stainless steel mirror decorative strip
Copper counterweight
Aluminum  Plate
PC Plate
Light bar decorative parts
Sub-board-rowing wire
50 Assembly Box

Screw packages.
Countersunk head cap screws M2.5*5
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*10
Cylindrical head cap screws M2*4
Switch From
Plate From
Bottom From
2x Plate Both PC AND ALU
Keyboard Feet

EST: In 3days

Manu:Krytex

Stock Selling Stock Date:8/15--20

Price:350 USD

IC Form:https://nlandkeys.com/pages/ic

Delta50% Link:https://nlandkeys.com/products/delta-50-keyboard

NLandkeys Discord:https://discord.com/invite/J7ymxHKCKR

[ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ] [ Specified attachment is not available ]

Offline OJtheTiny

I like the general look of the design, nice and clean; but that title and introduction is really not it for an IC. Would also be nice to see a picture of the plate for this gasket mount since that's kind of an important part of the board

Offline Aregs Keyboard

I like the general look of the design, nice and clean; but that title and introduction is really not it for an IC. Would also be nice to see a picture of the plate for this gasket mount since that's kind of an important part of the board
Thanks for the heads up! We'll fill it in right away!
Plate Mount:
301374-0301376-1

Offline Elendil-7

YES, not enough 50% boards in general! I really wish I could afford this right now. I love my Keychron Q9 (probably the closest to a 50% that has been consistently in-stock for the past few years), and I've grown very fond of my KBDFans D45, so this is right up my ally. Corner blockers ftw!

Offline NihonCK

whats the pcb layout/options

Offline Aregs Keyboard

YES, not enough 50% boards in general! I really wish I could afford this right now. I love my Keychron Q9 (probably the closest to a 50% that has been consistently in-stock for the past few years), and I've grown very fond of my KBDFans D45, so this is right up my ally. Corner blockers ftw!
Thank you haha

Offline ELE.WORKS

I've never used HHKB, I don't know if it's good or not

Offline digital_aaron

Quantity:

Only50 sets in Stock

What's the breakdown of colors available for the initial 50? Assuming you sell through the initial stock, are you planning to do more runs of these boards for in-stock sales? You also mentioned the sale would only run for 5 days. What happens to unsold units after that time?

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Quantity:

Only50 sets in Stock

What's the breakdown of colors available for the initial 50? Assuming you sell through the initial stock, are you planning to do more runs of these boards for in-stock sales? You also mentioned the sale would only run for 5 days. What happens to unsold units after that time?

Hello, The color quantity is
Sliver :15
black:15
red:10
blue:10

And Sorry I didn't write clear, it's not that the sale is for 5 days, but that the sale starts in the 15 - 20 day range

Offline codecoffeecode

I have a few questions:
- So the only PCB available will be hotswap? Who is designing the PCB?
- What are the available layouts for this board? Will the plates support them all?
- The post says that the board will support QMK, but will that firmware be merged into the QMK repository? If so, when?
- Have these boards already been produced? If not, when will production begin? Do you have prototypes or samples of each color you plan on producing?
- I see that NLandKeys has other group buys in progress: Has NLandKeys delivered any keyboard group buys previously?
- You mention the company Krytex as the manufacturer. They don't appear to have an English website, but they seem to be mostly focused on vehicle-related products and materials. Can you link to any previous CNC work done by this company?

Thanks and GLWIC

Offline Aregs Keyboard

I have a few questions:
- So the only PCB available will be hotswap? Who is designing the PCB?
- What are the available layouts for this board? Will the plates support them all?
- The post says that the board will support QMK, but will that firmware be merged into the QMK repository? If so, when?
- Have these boards already been produced? If not, when will production begin? Do you have prototypes or samples of each color you plan on producing?
- I see that NLandKeys has other group buys in progress: Has NLandKeys delivered any keyboard group buys previously?
- You mention the company Krytex as the manufacturer. They don't appear to have an English website, but they seem to be mostly focused on vehicle-related products and materials. Can you link to any previous CNC work done by this company?

Thanks and GLWIC

-Yes now only hotswap PCB
-They are in stock now and the keyboard is sending to alexotos
-NLandkeys just finished the GB of Molly60, they deliveried many switches now but not delivered the keyboard now, we know that it would be worrying if NLandkeys, as a new team, chose to start another keyboard GB right after the first one, so we chose Stock for the launch, which would tell people that we are not the "runaway" vendor,I can provide proof that the keyboard has been manufactured lol
-They've built a lot of keyboards before, but a lot of them signed non-disclosure agreements, so I can't know much about them, but from what I know, they'll be officially in front of the general public gamers in about a month's time

Offline codecoffeecode

Some more questions:

- Who is manufacturing the PCB? Will it be 1.6mm or 1.2mm?
- What are the layouts supported by the PCB and plate?
- Will the firmware for this board be merged into QMK?
- And finally, to clarify, NLandKeys as not yet delivered the Molly60 group buy? I understand that the Delta will be in stock, but can you demonstrate that the Delta boards actually exist with photos of the boards?

Offline Elendil-7

Some more questions:

- And finally, to clarify, NLandKeys as not yet delivered the Molly60 group buy? I understand that the Delta will be in stock, but can you demonstrate that the Delta boards actually exist with photos of the boards?

Agreed. If possible, I would love to see non-render photos of each color.

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Some more questions:

Guys, don't worry, look at this, now is 1am in China, I will go to krytex manufacture and let you guys know the non-render images tomorrow haha

301455-0 [ Specified attachment is not available ]
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 August 2023, 12:20:33 by Aregs Keyboard »

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Offline Turnip487

the TMO has completed three runs, and I believe the Equinox XL has completed as well.

i realize that not everyone keeps track of the custom keyboard market but i do find it a bit odd that you weren't aware of the TMO given how similar its layout is to the Delta50, the fact the TMO ran three times, and how known the TMO was even outside the 40s community.

regardless, cool layout, and all the best.

edit: sorry i forgot to mention the D45, which has completed two runs. honestly do like the layout - i have a TMO and D45 and would consider Delta50 if i had more money.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 August 2023, 13:23:39 by Turnip487 »

Offline Aregs Keyboard

the TMO has completed three runs, and I believe the Equinox XL has completed as well.

i realize that not everyone keeps track of the custom keyboard market but i do find it a bit odd that you weren't aware of the TMO given how similar its layout is to the Delta50, the fact the TMO ran three times, and how known the TMO was even outside the 40s community.

regardless, cool layout, and all the best.

edit: sorry i forgot to mention the D45, which has completed two runs. honestly do like the layout - i have a TMO and D45 and would consider Delta50 if i had more money.
Thank you for your like!

btw I know TMO haha, but they are released in stock selling? I thought they are GB or preorder right?

Offline Turnip487

yes, i believe they all ran as group buys - i mentioned them as they've all completed group buy and have had in stock sales for extras. the D45 v2 even seems to have 27 extras in stock at the moment.

i think you're differentiating the sale format of the Delta50 as in stock from the get-go, and that's fair.

hope it goes well. will look to cop a future round of Delta50 when i have a better budget.

Offline Elendil-7

Some more questions:

Guys, don't worry, look at this, now is 1am in China, I will go to krytex manufacture and let you guys know the non-render images tomorrow haha

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

The "red" definitely looks closer to orange, but still looks good!

Offline Aregs Keyboard

Some more questions:

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

The "red" definitely looks closer to orange, but still looks good!
Hey thank you! Also alexotos streams the red delta50 and you could have a look!

Offline sugarfreemedia

ortho version?