Author Topic: [GB] 40s Pixel Deskmat '22! | Rough Texture | 9/30-10/15 | NA, EU, OCE Vendors  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
A deskmat celebrating all the unique and lively keyboards created by the 40s community, based off real photos submitted by 40% community members!

GB will be running 9/30 - 10/15!

Production will start right after GB ends and shipping to you is estimated Q1 2023!

Vendors:

NA: Winkeebs
EU: KeyGem
OCE: Allcaps

Consider joining the 40s discord @ discord.gg/40percent

Last year I made a pixelized deskmat in the same vein celebrating all the wonderful diverse keyboards the community offers, creating a deskmat that overwhelms all its owners with small keyboards surely to guarantee you the moniker of "40s Deity"
You can check out an album of pictures I've found of people with last years mat by clicking here!

Here's some renders whipped up idk y'all know what a deskmat should look like by now just imagine your silly little keyboard on it

Photos of proto below, see renders for new and accurate design!

Special thanks again to all the wonderful makers and friends inside the community. I've truly found a special place full with builders and people with creative talent and fun ideas. It's great to be another year deeper in this with all y'all, and I'm grateful I can do something silly like this to try and give back. You're all great!
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 October 2022, 19:54:17 by Kokaloo »

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Reserved :)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
Add estimated production and fullfilment dates for approval :thumb:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Add estimated production and fullfilment dates for approval :thumb:
Ah sorry! Thank you, added that info.

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Hi everyone thank you to those who joined over the weekend!! Today keebnewb will be doing a Gridiron build stream featuring the mat, and giving a GB spot away at 6pm PST so please tune in if you're available to!
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 October 2022, 12:30:42 by Kokaloo »

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
these should be all shipped out, if not check with your regional vendor!
extras for NA are available here right now https://winkeebs.com/product/extras-pixel-mat-2022-textured/
thank you to everyone who participated!