Author Topic: [IC] GMK CYL DUNE | Group buying opening  (Read 14422 times)

Offline quaks

Re: [IC] GMK CYL DUNE | Group buying opening
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 01 February 2024, 07:37:52 »
I wish I saw this thread sooner, so I could post my snarky comment when it was relevant. Anyways, Zambu can now reap the fruit of his sarcastic replies to every single question about sandstorm in his discord.
(Attachment Link)

zambumon krel all these designers only reactionarily run r2s of sets they think are in danger of being copied so it makes sense he would wanna do sandstorm r2 now

well, there you go

Offline iwobobul

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 02 February 2024, 05:31:33 »
I wish I saw this thread sooner, so I could post my snarky comment when it was relevant. Anyways, Zambu can now reap the fruit of his sarcastic replies to every single question about sandstorm in his discord.
(Attachment Link)

zambumon krel all these designers only reactionarily run r2s of sets they think are in danger of being copied so it makes sense he would wanna do sandstorm r2 now

well, there you go
(Attachment Link)

Just came here to psot this, lmao

Offline tactilesbad

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 06 February 2024, 10:28:15 »
(Attachment Link)

well, there you go
(Attachment Link)

L M F A O jesus this community is something else

Offline Neongreen

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 06 February 2024, 21:05:11 »
Absolutely interested, monochrome low contrast sets are my fav