geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Price Check- What's it Worth?

<< < (1774/1789) > >>

maskey:
Price check on a Cherry MX Arctic Lycan bro cap. Has been in the bag since I got it. I have the Certificate of Authenticity card too.

dankthropod:
What's a KBD67 Lite v2 light blue with sushi epbt keycaps and gateron black inks worth? Fully lubed with durock v2 stabs

takeyourtime:
Hello, how much is a gmk mizu base set worth? It is not sealed but has never been used. Thanks!

PeKron:
Hey,

thanks for having me here!

I am from Germany and I work in IT.
Found this very weird keyboard in our tech dumpster at work, a few years back.
I kept it because it looked like a quality product from cherry and was just so quirky.
So I, with permission, I brought it home and used it for a few days. I forgot about it and today I stumbled over it again.
Did some research and it seems that this keyboard is quite rare and popular (at least among you guys).

The Keyboard says: G80-5000HAMDE / GDDG80-5000 and the Numpad says G80-5700HAADE

All works very well. Have a PS2/USB Adapter and it works perfectly. Even the Numpad works - no problem on my Linux Machine (did not test Windows - but should be no problem). Could need a thorough cleaning though.
Can you help me to price it right? Especially with the German Layout. Would it be wise to sell it as a set or should I separate the numblock?

Thank you so much for helping me.

TopreFan333:
hi folks,

I've got a black HHKB Professional 2 which I've used a fair bit but has never been opened up or modded in any way.
It came with black-on-black keycaps which I never used, pulled off and replaced with the gray ones. How much do we think this is worth as a bundle?

- black HHKB Professional 2 -- good condition, works perfectly
- black-on-black HHKB keycaps -- unused, in box.

thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version