geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Clack Therapy

<< < (2/6326) > >>

YoungMichael88:

--- Quote from: WhiteFireDragon on Fri, 19 July 2013, 04:11:39 ---Or better yet for newbs, don't go down the dark path of clack hunting. Many times it brings out the worst in people. Look at what happens at CC sales.

--- End quote ---
The heart wants what the heart wants. I'm just hoping that if people share stories about their experiences hunting clacks (good or bad) maybe we can all feel a little better about our struggles and hopefully gain some understanding to ease the tension and frustration at sale times. So please, share some stories/thoughts etc.

Photekq:
The only clack I truly want is the red translucent one. Somehow I don't think I'll ever acquire it due to its rarity.. :'(

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: YoungMichael88 on Fri, 19 July 2013, 05:33:27 ---
--- Quote from: WhiteFireDragon on Fri, 19 July 2013, 04:11:39 ---Or better yet for newbs, don't go down the dark path of clack hunting. Many times it brings out the worst in people. Look at what happens at CC sales.

--- End quote ---
The heart wants what the heart wants. I'm just hoping that if people share stories about their experiences hunting clacks (good or bad) maybe we can all feel a little better about our struggles and hopefully gain some understanding to ease the tension and frustration at sale times. So please, share some stories/thoughts etc.

--- End quote ---

Milk blue mx. **** you milk blue you piece of filthy bloodied mucus filled elephant ****, I hope all the milk blues in the entire existence of the history of the universe are stuck up the ******* of a syphilitic grizzly bear who is raped by a great white shark, then **** out and smashed to bits by a an angry Margret Thatcher in cement high heels dressed as cookie monster on a Tuesday. Clacks are stupid anyways.

Eh, I do feel a bit better.  :llama:

tadbitnerdy:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 19 July 2013, 06:31:27 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Milk blue mx. **** you milk blue you piece of filthy bloodied mucus filled elephant ****, I hope all the milk blues in the entire existence of the history of the universe are stuck up the ******* of a syphilitic grizzly bear who is raped by a great white shark, then **** out and smashed to bits by a an angry Margret Thatcher in cement high heels dressed as cookie monster on a Tuesday. Clacks are stupid anyways.

--- End quote ---

This made choke on my cereal.  Pure awesome.

BunnyLake:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Fri, 19 July 2013, 06:31:27 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

god im loving a thatcher reference from across the pond

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version