Author Topic: SP EOY Special- Pictures!!!  (Read 2703 times)

Offline scoot

SP EOY Special- Pictures!!!
« on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 10:51:54 »
Alrighty then, who wants lots of pictures of all the caps that came in? I DO! I am extremely happy with this purchase, a ton of cool caps in my opinion!

http://imgur.com/a/63Vug    <--------------------------------------------------------A--L--B--U--M------H--E--R--E----------------------------------------ALBUM HERE

Almost completed a set of caps, sadly I'm missing a few and the arrow keys and home cluster arent all the correct profile.

If anyone wants to pass along a Space, J, [, ] \, or < key of any color hit me up, it would be sweet to have a complete set from all this! xD
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 December 2012, 13:35:40 by scoot »

Offline whiskerBox

SP EOY Special- Pictures!!!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 11:00:00 »
Nice you got a koelsch key
"I'm on a mission to bring down GH's anarchy of moderators" -RIPSTER jr.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: SP EOY Special- Pictures!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 18:05:16 »
Nice haul :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline scoot

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 18:18:05 »
Nice haul :)

Thanks! I just wish I had gotten a second! xD Pictures from last year scared me into getting just one. Oh well! Next year will be fun. :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 18:35:55 »
Two bags - how long would that take to sort? ;)

Any plans on what you will do with the random leftovers from your bag?

Not asking to buy, just curious.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline scoot

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 21:47:57 »
Two bags - how long would that take to sort? ;)

Any plans on what you will do with the random leftovers from your bag?

Not asking to buy, just curious.

Haha, well that depends. I'm guessing it took me somewhere around 4 hours to sort though my one bag. Though I had nothing better to do and laid them out all nice for pictures. So add an hour maybe? REALLY wish I had gotten a second. But oh well!

And I'm not sure honestly, was hoping to get together set of mismatched keys, all the correct profile. I'm close to that, so I'll probably trade some to finish it off. Maybe try to get a black set together also. Maybe I'll sell some, but most of it is to random for people to be interested in I'm guessing. We shall see I guess! xD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 21:50:21 »
The randomness is what put me off getting a bag.  $25 is an excellent price for the chance to get something novel. but add $50 postage and it seems somewhat less attractive.

Offline scoot

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 22 December 2012, 21:57:55 »
The randomness is what put me off getting a bag.  $25 is an excellent price for the chance to get something novel. but add $50 postage and it seems somewhat less attractive.

Yeah, no way I would spent twice the price of the product on postage if it was just a gamble. It was fun but I wouldn't have spent much more than what I did.