Author Topic: In remembrance: Smallfry aka Nathan W.  (Read 325860 times)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
Re: In remembrance: Smallfry aka Nathan W.
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 18:46:49 »
I never really got to know Smallfry, but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Sixteen is way too young.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline dndlmx

« Reply #201 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 18:47:56 »
I didn't think he was that young, surprising.

Offline calavera

« Reply #202 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 18:50:47 »
Wow, I thought this was some inside joke at first. I didn't know smallfry that well, we only talked a few times, but he seemed like a nice guy.

RIP Nathan.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #203 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 18:56:24 »
i missed this until now and i just read this thread and really i am shocked

i never talked to smallfry 1v1 but only once and he seemed like such a cool mature dude, when i was 16 I was a idiot and smallfry seemed far from that. His posts were almost always positive.

As a person who fears the death of my friends and loved ones as well as myself i hope it is not too weird that i am choking up right now even though i never knew him directly.

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #204 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 19:15:37 »
I first saw this post this morning from my phone as I was heading out the door for a hike with my family.  It was pretty jarring to read that the spunky young kid I met at the meetup in Gurnee a few months ago is no longer in this world.  I didn't really have time to read through more than mkawa's OP, and was just kind of in disbelief.  So I hopped in the car and went through the motions to get to the trailhead.  It was a good hike, I was distracted, but the weather was great, got some nice photos, and was thankful to share it with those close to me.  It's hard to imagine a life without them, what it would be like to lose one of them.  So to Nathan's family, stay strong.  I'm going miss seeing Smallfry's brand of enthusiasm pop up around here.  RIP, buddy.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #205 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 19:21:58 »
I have browsed through this entire thread and do not really know what to say.
dangwang opened a reddit link to this thread also http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/1hc8fa/news_smallfry_from_geekhack_passes_away_rip_my/
RIP Smallfry.

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #206 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 19:22:48 »
I've had some time to absorb this now and it has left me somewhat numb inside.  Nate was a good kid full of energy and promise.  He will be greatly missed here.  I know that if I somehow had the terrible task to choose who this community had to lose, he would be perhaps my least likely choice.  It just won't be the same here.  My condolences to his family and friends.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #207 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:04:38 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:15:03 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline RickyJ

« Reply #208 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:19:07 »
I saw this yesterday morning and froze, it's taken a couple days to be able to post coherently.  He was such a genuine and honest young man, always positive and friendly with lots of enthusiasm.

He reminded me of a more chipper version of a late friend of mine, who sadly passed on in March 2012 also at a young age.  Always going out of his way to help people, both on the forums and in person.

He has had a positive influence on us all here, which speaks volumes of his character and also of his family.  He will be missed.  He will be remembered.  R.I.P Nathaniel "Smallfry" Walter, thanks much for gracing us with your presence.
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:20:38 by RickyJ »
Currently GMMK Pro: lubed 68g U4T, FR4 plate, extra gaskets, etc

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:19:42 »
Wow thought this was a joke when I saw the banner. That really sucks. First keyboard I sold on here was to him a couple years ago. 1996 man so young. Very happy to see that he is a believer, he's in a MUCH better place right now.

R.I.P. Nathan

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 21:52:39 »
I can't believe this.  I went camping this weekend and I did not check the message boards.  I saw "RIP Smallfry" in somebody's signature this evening and I thought that perhaps he decided to take a break from this time consuming and expensive obsession.

But it was the real thing.  I'm bawling my eyes out right now.  I can't believe this.  I met Nate at the most recent Chicagoland meetup in April and I was very impressed with the way he carried himself and all that he had accomplished in his short life.  What hurts the most is to see a young person with so much enthusiasm and smarts and good humor to be taken from this planet earlier than expected.

SmallFry constructed my Ergodox for me, which I am using to type this right now.  I now have a permanent reminder of his handiwork.  He sent it to me only a couple weeks before the unfortunate accident.  I still find this all a little hard to believe.  It's eerie, saddening, shocking to use this keyboard and read his handwriting on the package and read those PM's and see those old posts, knowing that he will never produce another one.  I'm a little numb right now.

SmallFry/Nate was an inspiration because he was a reminder of what teenagers can be.  You would be impressed by this kid immediately and know that he was one of the teenager's up to something good.  Every time that I use this Ergodox, I will be reminded that this keyboard is a product of his commitment to quality, reliability, and helpfulness.  I am absolutely sure that his positivity and helpfulness impacted many others besides myself.

I cannot imagine what things are like for his family right now. A kid with so much potential to be taken early.  We never know when our time will come.  Please try to be kind because you never know what battles people might be fighting.

My Ergodox, built by SmallFry:
27020-0

Some of SmallFry's boards from the April 2013 Chicagoland Meetup:
27025-1
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 22:47:42 by prdlm2009 »
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #211 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 22:35:36 »
SmallFry started his time here just as I stopped being active on the forum, with only a short overlap to interact on the forum.  However, I have remained connected to many of the regulars in the IRC channels devoted to geekhack users and their interests.  One such channel is #geekhack.minecraft (freenode.net).  SmallFry began playing minecraft with many of the regulars there, and I always enjoyed his company in the game, or the IRC chat.  He was engaging and wonderful.

Someone erected this inside SmallFry's minecraft home.  I like it.  I hope it stays.

Goodbye, friend.  I miss you.
[sigpic]Currently in use: Rosewill RK9000 and CH DT225[/sigpic]
"Private misfortunes make for public welfare."

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 22:40:07 »
Prdlm2009:

Thank you for the wonderful post. I believe you are lucky to have met Nate face-to-face. Nathan and I had a good vibe, and we had gotten to a cool mutual point. It would have happened a lot sooner if I didn't have life trauma issues last year when I distanced myself from GH for so long. He's a big reason I started coming back when I did. I'm happy for those of you that got to that true "friend" status with Nathan. So much of that is what this crazy place can do and is about. Nathan embodied that 100% and served as a prime example.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:41:49 by Input Nirvana »
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 22:51:27 »

Here is another photo from his Eagle Scout Project thread.

« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:19:15 by prdlm2009 »

Offline duq

• Connoisseur
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:14:05 »
RIP Smallfry.

Like many of us here, we have traded/bought/sold/talked keyboard stuff. He was one of the more regulars in the giveaway thread and seemed active in almost every other thread. Your presence will be missed.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #215 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:30:40 »
Rest In Peace Smallfry

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:32:51 »
Nate's Eagle Scout project thread. And a picture of his project. He refurbished his high school's score board.

His Eagle Scout thread. And his Eagle Scout GB that Rag referred to before.

And just because, he once told me this was his favorite Taylor Swift song:

We were arguing over the best Taylor song. I swore it was We're Never Getting Back Together but he swore that older Taylor was better haha.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:39:04 »
Pretty much impossible to watch this with dry eyes:
http://nancyrsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/p471772628/h6edf7e60#h6edf7e60
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:47:20 by aggiejy »

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 23:58:14 »

Never forget.

(Attachment Link)

Thank you Deskthority
http://deskthority.net/off-topic-f10/smallfry-nathan-walter-remembrance-t6064.html

for DT users that may not know how to see the header image to the SmallFry header image.

go to this page http://deskthority.net/headers.php
and click on the smallfry's

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:01:03 »
Looking at those photos of SmallFrys boards is breaking my heart...I can pinpoint the keys I gave him just because he was a cool dude and I knew couldn't afford spending much on caps.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #220 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:10:52 »
Yeah, was thinking the same thing.  Those rainbow keys I gave him and he must have thanked me a million times.  So polite.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:11:19 »
I was browsing and came across the deskthority banner, I just couldn't hold the tears back. I loved his optimism. It was so funny reading how he would slowly trade up to buy his key caps and customize his board. I know several people are very happy with his great work.

I'm really glad he found this hobby to bring him some joy. And I'm glad, at his own pace, that joy continued throughout.

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:13:57 »
now i'm a wreck again. thanks all for the fantastic media. i'll be offline until tomorrow

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:15:25 »
Yeah, was thinking the same thing.  Those rainbow keys I gave him and he must have thanked me a million times.  So polite.

I somehow feel worse now since we never finished the deal on his meebcaps, and so now they are sitting in a box next to me. :'(
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:18:54 »

Looking at those photos of SmallFrys boards is breaking my heart...I can pinpoint the keys I gave him just because he was a cool dude and I knew couldn't afford spending much on caps.

The DanGWanG smiley I gave him as well as the Breaking Bad caps are on the nav/arrow cluster...

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:46:34 »
As my Dad puts it: "It's never the ones who deserve killin' that die"...
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:51:01 »
I've been back and forth on being on geekhack but this really sucks.

Smallfry was always fun to talk to in the IRC, will miss him.

Rest in Peace
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 July 2013, 21:47:24 by kravlin »

Offline remedyhalopc

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 00:58:00 »
Wow.

Just...unreal.

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 01:20:51 »
Just no words, but a heavy heart. Smallfry, you will be missed.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 01:30:43 »
For anyone who didn't see this before...how Nate came to be Smallfry and have that baller hat:

Some chump called me SmallFry in 5th grade after I ran into him. I promptly called him Medium Shake, and the names stuck at least for a little while for him. Mine was stuck forever, first with Timescale, and now with everything I do. :D

From this thread.

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #230 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 02:24:40 »
Smallfry was one of the members where I felt was always there, something like an old store that you always passed by as a kid that's always full of life and brought so much to a community. While you often overlook it due to hurrying about doing your own thing, your comforted by assuming it'll always be there. Then once you find out that it's gone, the realization of how much you've taken it for granted hits you like a blow to the gut.

It sucks knowing that one of the members whom I've taken a delight in reading their posts and learning a few things from on GH has passed. Smallfry's contributions to the community was so great that you can easily forget that he was just a young lad. GH and the world has lost a wonderful, young individual.

RIP Nathan. You will be missed sir :(

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 02:52:18 »
Smallfry was one of the members where I felt was always there, something like an old store that you always passed by as a kid that's always full of life and brought so much to a community. While you often overlook it due to hurrying about doing your own thing, your comforted by assuming it'll always be there. Then once you find out that it's gone, the realization of how much you've taken it for granted hits you like a blow to the gut.

It sucks knowing that one of the members whom I've taken a delight in reading their posts and learning a few things from on GH has passed. Smallfry's contributions to the community was so great that you can easily forget that he was just a young lad. GH and the world has lost a wonderful, young individual.

RIP Nathan. You will be missed sir :(
Your first paragraph couldn't be more accurate. This whole situation just feels so strange to me still. Honestly I never thought I was this emotionally invested in this community until his passing. With that said I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 07:02:06 »
Pretty much impossible to watch this with dry eyes:
http://nancyrsmithphotography.zenfolio.com/p471772628/h6edf7e60#h6edf7e60

For anyone who didn't see this before...how Nate came to be Smallfry and have that baller hat:

Some chump called me SmallFry in 5th grade after I ran into him. I promptly called him Medium Shake, and the names stuck at least for a little while for him. Mine was stuck forever, first with Timescale, and now with everything I do. :D

From this thread.

wonderful slideshow. i completely broke down when i saw his "Nater Tater" jersey.

smallfry was one of those people who wore his heart on his sleeve, who was himself wherever he was, and it's totally cliche to say this, i know, but we're unimaginably richer for having known him. he loved this community and told me multiple times how much he looked up to me and everyone else in the community for making the things we did. i was never sure why though, because he was plenty bright enough to keep up with most here. before i knew it, he was helping out others in their projects and leading his own. he was everywhere all at once here, always supporting geekhack the site, and always supporting geekhack the community.

i know i keep saying this, but i'm going to keep saying it over and over again because it keeps breaking my heart: nate, you were going to be the most capable scientist/engineer/researcher/developer/whatever you wanted to be, and it breaks my heart that you were taken from us.. so early. too early. we miss you already and won't ever stop.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 July 2013, 07:08:32 by mkawa »

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 07:05:59 »
SmallFry, I miss you man. We only talked a few times but you always made me laugh. May you always be remembered.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 09:14:28 »
I know I posted in here already, but it finally sunk in. This is the first time I’ve been touched like this from someone who I’ve never met in real life. Never once did you see him get into petty arguments, put someone down, or say anything negative. He was just as active in chat and PMs as his posts. The very last personal message I got from him, only 2 days before he was taken:

I agree that we should not send him anything. Good call Cap'n. I'll ping Beast, but I know that I would be willing to assemble for free. I may ask Beast to come with  me and we may be able to get the parts from Prof if we show up at some point.

I will see what I can do from my end regarding going to his house to pick it up. JD was talking to a lawyer, so I may be able to get that to force him to give up the parts. Not quite sure yet...

I’m so sorry about this tragic event.  :'(

Offline Lunartuna

• Good bye money!
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:17:26 »
Wow this sucks.

That kid had an energy that came through in his posts somehow and brightened my day sometimes just by reading them. He will be remembered and missed.
Shine 2 TKL - Choc Mini

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #236 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:44:08 »
I know I posted in here already, but it finally sunk in. This is the first time I’ve been touched like this from someone who I’ve never met in real life. Never once did you see him get into petty arguments, put someone down, or say anything negative. He was just as active in chat and PMs as his posts. The very last personal message I got from him, only 2 days before he was taken:

I agree that we should not send him anything. Good call Cap'n. I'll ping Beast, but I know that I would be willing to assemble for free. I may ask Beast to come with  me and we may be able to get the parts from Prof if we show up at some point.

I will see what I can do from my end regarding going to his house to pick it up. JD was talking to a lawyer, so I may be able to get that to force him to give up the parts. Not quite sure yet...

I’m so sorry about this tragic event.  :'(

I'm guessing this was about picking up parts from Prof? I never got that PM about it.....
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #237 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 10:56:15 »
There really is one instance that comes to mind that is a great example of SmallFry's character.  First of all, I knew that I could trust him with holding my keyboard a few hundred miles away.  Then I offered him a certain amount to assemble my Ergodox.  He flat out refused my initial offer and asked for less.  With all the time it took him to assemble the keyboard, I cannot imagine that he made more than a $5/hour putting together my board.  I am eternally grateful for his efforts.

Offline tgujay

« Reply #238 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 11:01:59 »
1996, he was as old as my little brother, I can't even imagine that.

Mod Edit: Just a reminder to keep language clean here please.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 July 2013, 11:35:57 by aggiejy »
Gotta collect them all

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 11:47:24 »

Smallfry's IRC bouncer and bot are still going. But I think the server security settings got changed. I can no longer log into his bouncer. He helped me setup an account on his bouncer and get IRC running. I honestly didn't even know how to connect to the chat without his bouncer and had to teach myself yesterday.

We also had a little chat that we'd call ~dachat and we'd just hang out there. It was where I got my schooling on keyboards really. SpamFry is the last IRC project he worked on. When you link a video, the bot tells you the title of the bot. I always bugged him to make a bot that would put the GH Spy into ~dachat. He always said he'd work on it soonTM.

It felt weird/wrong when I had to setup the connection to IRC without his bouncer. And I'm still waiting for his tag to go from grey to white (meaning he's not away)...and then for him to be chatting away once again.

Offline Rule16

• R.I.P. SmallFry
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 12:06:44 »
R.I.P. SmallFry.
| KB Paradise V60 Maias Quiet Click | Realforce 55gram 87U | MiniTouch (Ivory Hua-Jie) | Poker II | IBM Model F | Unicomp Ultraclassic | Dell AT101W (Black Alps) | WASD Code (Clear) |
Dvorak Only Zone

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #241 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 13:15:58 »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #242 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 13:54:06 »
11:47 -!- SpamFry [~nate@CPE-75-86-196-80.wi.res.rr.com] has quit [Ping timeout: 240 seconds]

11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds]

RIP Nate.

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 13:54:07 »
:-(  Damn... I never met him, but he was always a super nice guy on here.  He'll be missed.
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 13:58:05 »
11:47 -!- SpamFry [~nate@CPE-75-86-196-80.wi.res.rr.com] has quit [Ping timeout: 240 seconds]

11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds]

RIP Nate.

Like I said before, feels so wrong.

Offline thadood

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:40:44 »
I'm new to these parts but it's obvious how much of an impact Smallfry had on the community. My thoughts are with his friends and family. He was way too young.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:43:41 »
Here in the new permanent setup of my Ergodox, assembled by SmallFry:

27075-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:46:08 by prdlm2009 »

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:46:53 »
Been super busy and haven't checked the forum for a while. This is crazy. Will miss you man, hope you are in a better place. Rest in peace brother

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 14:47:54 »
Here in the new permanent setup of my Ergodox, assembled by SmallFry:

(Attachment Link)

Awesome tribute prdlm2009.

Offline bisl

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 15:11:22 »
:(