Author Topic: Is this how the plate is actually supposed to look like? (60% Poker Style)  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Vozella

I'm asking because the holes look like they're interfering with some of the switch holes.
111867-0111867-1

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
Re: Is this how the plate is actually supposed to look like? (60% Poker Style)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 19:54:28 »
Not sure about the side holes but this layout will cause problems with a poker case as the holes for the screws into the case supports appear to be in the middle of your switches.  The case design limits you to a standard layout rather than a square matrix so you need to rethink this :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 21:15:53 »
do you have a pcb?  if not, you will have nothing holding the plate the case.  also, right now, out of the 9 holes (or whatever it is), you only have two holes that are accessible.  you probably want to adjust your layout to make more mount holes available. 

we can try to help if you give us more info, but i don't think this plate will work very well as is.

Offline Vozella

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 22:23:29 »
Not sure about the side holes but this layout will cause problems with a poker case as the holes for the screws into the case supports appear to be in the middle of your switches.  The case design limits you to a standard layout rather than a square matrix so you need to rethink this :)

do you have a pcb?  if not, you will have nothing holding the plate the case.  also, right now, out of the 9 holes (or whatever it is), you only have two holes that are accessible.  you probably want to adjust your layout to make more mount holes available. 

we can try to help if you give us more info, but i don't think this plate will work very well as is.

Okay. Thanks. I guess I'll just do the Sandwich Style.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 22:26:09 »

Okay. Thanks. I guess I'll just do the Sandwich Style.
Ya. Sandwich style is your best bet for that layout.  Enjoy the build. Let me know if you have any feedback on the builder tool. :)