Author Topic: Free stuff! Pay it forward!  (Read 14234381 times)

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Free stuff! Pay it forward!
« Reply #6450 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 15:12:53 »
Harvested an M0116 for the switches and caps. The case, PCB, and plate are leftover. Whoever wants to pay shipping can have it.
PM'd

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No you didn't.

Neither did you.....

Offline Calza

« Reply #6451 on: Thu, 13 July 2017, 04:09:08 »
Hi, I'm looking for TaiHao Miami S & R keys. Don't ask how but I cant find them anywhere!

can anyone help?

Offline shekki

« Reply #6452 on: Fri, 21 July 2017, 19:10:47 »
Is there anyone who has an extra single Cherry MX Silent Black switch that they could sell me? I have verified PayPal :x
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 July 2017, 20:09:34 by shekki »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6453 on: Sat, 22 July 2017, 03:25:03 »
Anyone who pays the price of shipping can have a load of Model M springs and flippers, and/or a mostly complete M122 keyset

Are you in Australia, perchance?

What happened to this?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline teraflame

« Reply #6454 on: Sun, 23 July 2017, 15:37:32 »
Can anyone part with spare costar stabilizers?
Rubber in domes

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6455 on: Thu, 03 August 2017, 23:59:55 »
Can anyone part with spare costar stabilizers?

is this something you are looking for? http://imgur.com/dGzlL5t

i can mail one set from PH but it'll take at least a month to arrive to US.
(sorry for the potato quality)

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #6456 on: Fri, 04 August 2017, 03:52:49 »
If he lived in US, why he don't buy at WASD keyboard. I think it's cheaper than ship from Asia to US.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #6457 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 18:40:52 »
I'm looking for a Kailh Box 'White' clicky switch... just 1. Have a ton of other switches to trade someone.
-Dana

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #6458 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 18:49:21 »
Harvested an M0116 for the switches and caps. The case, PCB, and plate are leftover. Whoever wants to pay shipping can have it.
PM'd

No you didn't.

Neither did you.....

I too, have an m0116 caracas to give away if someone wants it.
-Dana

Offline TheNamesTy45

« Reply #6459 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 21:36:48 »
Only Got a few things for giveaway here.

Just a few quick ground rules first. I have a ton of my big ticket items listed on eBay right now, so I promise I'll respond to you ASAP and get items shipped out quickly, just know I'm juggling whatever sells on eBay for the next few days first and that'll take priority. I'd like to ship mostly in the continental states. Once you let me know you want an item, I'll get these items packaged up and shipping estimated, I'll send you that estimate, and if we both agree it's worth it to you, pay me for shipping, and then I ship to you. It'll be first come first serve for these things based on time stamps on when I receive messages.

White PBT Sideprint keycaps (Cherry Profile) I think these were Vortex keycaps? I purchased from WASD keyboards.

Double Shot ABS Ducky keycaps. The original keycaps from an MK Disco. Extras such as Ducky cities spacebars.

Miscellaneous Parts:
Grab bag of switches Includes Zealios, Cherry Silents, Cherry RGB browns, Gateron reds, Gateron blacks, and KBT Browns. I am doing a grab bag format because I REALLY don't want to count out each bag, but there's a freaking ton of switches here. Cherry and KBT browns came from a TKL keyboard. Includes switches I desoldered from other boards

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Throwing in all of the various springs I have laying around in too this includes 62g and 55g springs.

« Last Edit: Sat, 12 August 2017, 22:39:24 by TheNamesTy45 »

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #6460 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 21:43:49 »

Just a few quick ground rules first. I have a ton of my big ticket items listed on eBay right now, so I promise I'll respond to you ASAP and get items shipped out quickly, just know I'm juggling whatever sells on eBay for the next few days first and that'll take priority. I'd like to ship mostly in the continental states. Once you let me know you want an item, I'll get these items packaged up and shipping estimated, I'll send you that estimate, and if we both agree it's worth it to you, pay me for shipping, and then I ship to you. It'll be first come first serve for these things based on time stamps on when I receive messages.

White PBT Sideprint keycaps (Cherry Profile) I think these were Vortex keycaps? I purchased from WASD keyboards.

Double Shot ABS Ducky keycaps. The original keycaps from an MK Disco. Extras such as Ducky cities spacebars.

Miscellaneous Parts:
Grab bag of switches Includes Zealios, Cherry Silents, Cherry RGB browns, Gateron reds, Gateron blacks, and KBT Browns. I am doing a grab bag format because I REALLY don't want to count out each bag, but there's a freaking ton of switches here. Cherry and KBT browns came from a TKL keyboard. Includes switches I desoldered from other boards

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Throwing in all of the various springs I have laying around in too this includes 62g and 55g springs.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Interested in a bag of switches.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline tylerleonhardt

« Reply #6461 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 22:02:47 »

Miscellaneous Parts:

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow this is really generous of you :)

Just out of curiosity, what cities are depicted on the Ducky Cities spacebars?

Offline TheNamesTy45

« Reply #6462 on: Wed, 09 August 2017, 22:07:57 »

Miscellaneous Parts:

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow this is really generous of you :)

Just out of curiosity, what cities are depicted on the Ducky Cities spacebars?

It's a good community here. Least I can do.

Cities are Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, and Taipei.

Offline br4n_d0n

« Reply #6463 on: Thu, 10 August 2017, 21:11:50 »
I know you typed random stabilizers, but if any happen to be cherry mx style, I'll take a few.

Offline FloFoer94

« Reply #6464 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 09:09:45 »
If someone has a spare Novelkeys x Kailh Box Pale Blue switch lying around feel free to send it to me :D
I seem to like the Kailh Box White, but a bit heavier would be nice so i'm seeking to try these out. Unfortunately i didn't came across replacement springs for the box switches yet.

Offline jayhc

« Reply #6465 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 16:50:56 »

Miscellaneous Parts:

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would love some random switches !

Offline nachie

• KapCave
« Reply #6466 on: Fri, 11 August 2017, 18:39:36 »

Miscellaneous Parts:

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I would love to try out some random switches as well. Thanks  :D
AHKB | GSKT-00 | Arya | Båge | Paladin64

Offline TheNamesTy45

« Reply #6467 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 22:45:51 »

Miscellaneous Parts:

Dolch winkeyless kit

random stabilizers

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hi All,

Got a lot of interest coming in for this. Just wanted to give an update. Most items have been claimed so far. Mainly what is left is a bag of KBT browns from a TKL and 9 cherry MX silents (these may be claimed, just confirming), and stabilizers (these may be claimed, just confirming).

I will be working this weekend to get shipping materials handled and then getting quotes so that they can make them to their new homes. Hoping to ship out early next week.

Offline adiron

• Personal webstie
« Reply #6468 on: Sun, 13 August 2017, 00:30:19 »
Anybody have a spare Model M stabilizer? The white insert kind (edit: horizontal kind)? Unicomp are want $15 for shipping alone  :|
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 August 2017, 04:31:21 by adiron »

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6469 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 03:51:49 »
Anybody have a spare Model M stabilizer? The white insert kind? Unicomp are want $15 for shipping alone  :|

You might want to specify if horizontal or vertical. I understand you cannot use one for the other.
I may have one piece for vertical key. PM me if this is what you need.

Offline adiron

• Personal webstie
« Reply #6470 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 04:29:24 »
Anybody have a spare Model M stabilizer? The white insert kind? Unicomp are want $15 for shipping alone  :|

You might want to specify if horizontal or vertical. I understand you cannot use one for the other.
I may have one piece for vertical key. PM me if this is what you need.

Nope, horizontal :( :(

Offline SmogKeys

« Reply #6471 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 00:39:18 »
I'm looking for a 1u cherry profile keycap. Preferably an ESC key but I'll take anything. Its to use with my new synth as I want to try making some blank keycaps before I move onto sculpting. I'll pay it forward by giving away some free caps once I cast some!

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6472 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:32:31 »
I'm looking for a 1u cherry profile keycap. Preferably an ESC key but I'll take anything. Its to use with my new synth as I want to try making some blank keycaps before I move onto sculpting. I'll pay it forward by giving away some free caps once I cast some!

what's your location, good sir? i may be able send you double shot abs from an old texas instrument keyboard and/or something from triump adler typewriter.

Offline SmogKeys

« Reply #6473 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 01:39:44 »

what's your location, good sir? i may be able send you double shot abs from an old texas instrument keyboard and/or something from triump adler typewriter.

US, specifically Arizona. And thanks! Do you know if they'd fit on a Synth 2.0?

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6474 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 02:16:18 »

i honestly have no idea what synth is and i don't think googled result helped... pm or email me your address and let's find out if these will fit. i'm from PH so expect no less than 3 weeks.
my gmail account is same as my username.

Offline PiMaxC

« Reply #6475 on: Wed, 30 August 2017, 23:07:59 »
I'm looking to make a bunch of two key macro boards for friends and loved ones this holiday season and can get the cost down to about $8 each except for the keycaps.  I had the thought of picking up a grab bag from Pimpmykeyboard but then realized that they only have them available occasionally.  So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to dump some caps they don't care about to me.  I'll happily pay shipping.  Blank caps, ugly colors, I don't care, as long as they are MX compatible and 1x1 I'm happy.

Offline PiMaxC

« Reply #6476 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 06:52:03 »

i honestly have no idea what synth is and i don't think googled result helped... pm or email me your address and let's find out if these will fit. i'm from PH so expect no less than 3 weeks.
my gmail account is same as my username.

I believe this is what they are talking about https://techkeys.us/collections/accessories/products/synth

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6477 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 21:46:03 »
I'm looking to make a bunch of two key macro boards for friends and loved ones this holiday season and can get the cost down to about $8 each except for the keycaps.  I had the thought of picking up a grab bag from Pimpmykeyboard but then realized that they only have them available occasionally.  So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to dump some caps they don't care about to me.  I'll happily pay shipping.  Blank caps, ugly colors, I don't care, as long as they are MX compatible and 1x1 I'm happy.

Might help if you let us know where you are ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline E3E

« Reply #6478 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 04:15:47 »
Would anyone happen to have a 7u Hi-Tek Space Invader space bar? I've got a stem swap in mind for one. :)

Offline PiMaxC

« Reply #6479 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 20:41:06 »

Might help if you let us know where you are ...

Oh sorry US PA specifically

Offline nightrow

« Reply #6480 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 12:53:27 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 18 September 2017, 13:00:14 by nightrow »

Offline 3K

« Reply #6481 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 05:26:37 »
As I know people check here quite often, I would like to crosspost my request.

I got an OG Cherry board, but it is missing an ALT key.
So I am looking for an ALT-Keycap, MX stem, white on black, Lasered PBT, 1.25u.

I would pay at least for shipping, of course.

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline Buggot

« Reply #6482 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 19:24:53 »
Hello! I'm completely new to this mechanical keyboard scene. I really want to try some Cherry switches (as it sounds like they are the most compatible as well as upgradable or customizable) before I get into looking at options and paying for things. I'm not going to ask for free keyboards or keycaps or anything, but I was wondering if anyone had the set of Cherry Tester Switches or something along that degree that they don't use anymore. Thanks.

Offline millifoo

« Reply #6483 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 11:47:58 »
Does anyone have a spare 'M' key in R3 or R4 SA, any color combo? I haz paypal :-)

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6484 on: Sat, 23 September 2017, 08:05:37 »
hi gh!
anyone have spare 1.25u colored blank dsa keycap? i'll pay for shipping (at least). thanks

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #6485 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 09:11:33 »
hi gh!
anyone have spare 1.25u colored blank dsa keycap? i'll pay for shipping (at least). thanks
What color? I'm sure a lot of people have some from the grab bags
-Dana

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6486 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 10:34:21 »

orange or red would be great. grab bags are awesome. more so if it has some rad label on it.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #6487 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 11:39:05 »
Does someone have a trackpoint IV , ideal would be one from a IBM Keyboard..

Thanks in advance and please pm me..
Winter is coming.

Offline consolation

« Reply #6488 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 21:51:59 »

orange or red would be great. grab bags are awesome. more so if it has some rad label on it.

If you want green, I've got quite a few, pm me.

179114-0

Offline pabile

• pabile online
« Reply #6489 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 21:58:24 »
If you want green, I've got quite a few, pm me.

that is lovely!
pm'ing...

Offline _haru

• Formerly linuxfanatic
  • Back from the dead
« Reply #6490 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 19:55:43 »
If anyone needs some 70x Kailh Pro Burgundy stems and springs for the price of shipping, PM me.
AMJ60 - 45g MX White | GH60 Rev. C - Ghost Gateron Blacks | DFK101 - Alps SKCM Cream | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL - 62g Vintage MX Ergo Clear

Offline Buggot

« Reply #6491 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 15:00:30 »
Does anyone have any random green keycaps that are just lying around? I want to start creating a green oddity collection. It can be any size and any condition!  :)

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #6492 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 15:08:24 »
Looking for 1 singular Tealio switch, if anyone's got one let me know - I'll pay for shipping of course, I reside in Europe.

Offline maximusjesse

« Reply #6493 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 10:46:05 »
Looking for 3 individual keycaps for the G20 stealth collection:

1. -_ key (night mode)
2. /? Key (night mode)
3. Ctrl key (day mode)

Willing to lay+ shipping.. pmk sells individual caps for too much :/

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Offline thekiddzac

• Lurker Extraordinaire
« Reply #6494 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 21:05:01 »

1. -_ key (night mode)
2. /? Key (night mode)
3. Ctrl key (day mode)

Good luck, pal. It's killing me that you can't find these.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leopold FC660C

Offline maximusjesse

« Reply #6495 on: Sun, 01 October 2017, 21:08:48 »

1. -_ key (night mode)
2. /? Key (night mode)
3. Ctrl key (day mode)

Good luck, pal. It's killing me that you can't find these.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Ha, thanks, I love the set, but the artisans I put on there to replace it just doesn't quite to it justice. Thanks for the original sale :)

Offline omuerte

« Reply #6496 on: Tue, 31 October 2017, 04:41:34 »
Picked up everything I needed from aliexpress

I'm building a switch tester prior to purchasing bulk switches and springs for a couple of custom builds and I'm looking for a handful of  springs and mx clone switches from anyone who has spare parts leftover from prior builds. I'm primarily interested in the springs but if anyone has a couple of spare tealios, outemu purple or aristotles I'd love to add some niche switches to my test array.

Springs: 62g, 65g, 67g and 78g -- maybe 2-4 of each. If you have other interesting weights that you think I should try I'm interested. (I'll be using these to compare salvaged mx clears to Zealios.)
Switches: Tealios (2,) Outemu 62g & 68g Purple (2ea,) Aristotles (2.)

If anyone's willing to rummage their parts bin for spares I'd really appreciate it! I'm happy to pay for shipping and kick you a few dollars for your time, I've also got a couple of old DCS profile moogle kits that I could swap.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 November 2017, 03:27:23 by omuerte »
Click Clack

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #6497 on: Fri, 03 November 2017, 10:33:54 »
I'm building a switch tester prior to purchasing bulk switches and springs for a couple of custom builds and I'm looking for a handful of  springs and mx clone switches from anyone who has spare parts leftover from prior builds. I'm primarily interested in the springs but if anyone has a couple of spare tealios, outemu purple or aristotles I'd love to add some niche switches to my test array.

Springs: 62g, 65g, 67g and 78g -- maybe 2-4 of each. If you have other interesting weights that you think I should try I'm interested. (I'll be using these to compare salvaged mx clears to Zealios.)

If anyone's willing to rummage their parts bin for spares I'd really appreciate it! I'm happy to pay for shipping and kick you a few dollars for your time, I've also got a couple of old DCS profile moogle kits that I could swap.

Cheers!

I'll have a look later - I definitely have bags of springs going unused so I'll see what I have.  No switches though.  You could have them for postage :thumb:
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline omuerte

« Reply #6498 on: Sat, 04 November 2017, 23:39:27 »

Cheers!

I'll have a look later - I definitely have bags of springs going unused so I'll see what I have.  No switches though.  You could have them for postage :thumb:

I'd really appreciate that! I tacked on ~4/ea of every switch I want to test with an order for an eepw84 kit so I'm covered there but I could definitely use some springs.
Click Clack

Offline Buggot

« Reply #6499 on: Thu, 16 November 2017, 08:48:29 »
(From US-NC) I'm looking for a short right shift key (1.75u I think) with Cherry MX stem. Can be any profile, but I would prefer if it's green to match. It can be blank, or if there's a rare green shift 1.75u that would be awesome. Anybody with a miscellaneous grab bag or something find one of these?