Author Topic: Creepypastas  (Read 792 times)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Creepypastas
« on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 17:05:20 »
Since I canīt get enough of these horrific stories, I thought that maybe somebody else would like to read or post own favourites? Dunno if itīs a good idea tho  :rolleyes:

Hereīs my contribution:
The neighbor was a weird man, he was reclusive and never really spoke to anyone. Tom liked to scare me by saying he must be a murderer, that he always kept to himself so people wouldn't catch on. I didn't like the jokes and would tell him off, the neighbor was probably just shy. Although I got mad at the jokes I had to admit, the neighbor did make me uncomfortable. Tom worked a mix of day and night shifts, tonight happened to be one of his night shifts, I don't like the idea of being home alone at night, everything seems more sinister but I tend to shake these feelings by watching some TV and going to bed.
I was jolted awake by a loud noise, maybe Tom had come home? I looked at my clock and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. Panic rose, my mind was racing and I didn't know what to think, there was only two facts that kept repeating in my mind; Tom didn't finish work till 6 and that noise came from inside the house. I quickly looked out the second storey bedroom window to the drive way below in case he did come back early, his car wasn't there but what I saw made my blood run cold, it was my neighbor breaking into my house. I grabbed my phone and called the police. I waited in my room, too scared to go downstairs and prayed the police would come in time. They did, they caught him.
I was still in my bedroom, watching from my window as they took him to the car, he was struggling and screaming, he really was a mad man. "You don't understand!" He yelled " I saw someone else go in the house!" as my brain was processing his meaning I heard my bedroom door shut behind me.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: Creepypastas
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 17:27:50 »
Two students had gone out to neck in a car on an isolated country road. Afterwards, the car wouldn't start. The girlfriend got spooked. The boyfriend said he would walk for help, but suggested she first get down on the floor of the car in the back and put a blanket over her so no one looking in would see her... and told her not to look out or get out until he returned and told her to, no matter what she heard. Then he walked off, leaving her hidden.

He didn't return, and he didn't return, and then she heard a strange tap-tap-tap sound on top of the car. Tap-tap-tap. Despite her growing panic, she didn't get out and remained huddled there, all night long, listening to the irregular tapping sounds.

Finally, the day grew light outside and she heard someone walking up to the car. A man's voice called out "Is anyone in there?" It was the local sheriff. She peeked out and he told her to get out of the car, walk down the road to the waiting sheriff's car, and whatever she did, not to look back at the car.

She walked down the road to the sheriff's car ...

58743-0

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb