Author Topic: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Summer sale - SHIPPING  (Read 17970 times)

Offline Skynet_0

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ SUMMER SALE Ends Aug 12th
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:06:12 »
All gone while paypal processed my invoice - \

Offline CYFX

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:16:15 »
I didn't even see the post for the space bar. The only drops I have seen were the toucan then carbon Dallas and then I almost got a raidance but it was sold out before I checked out. How to people get there so fast? It almost seems unfair. I've been refreshing the page literally all day, almost every second. Feels bad :< - I guess there's always next time ...maybe <<

Offline Bits

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:17:38 »
Looks like we're in the same boat. I wonder if there were multiples for the sale because it seems like there was just one each by how fast they went

@CYFX - They commented on their Instagram that there were going to be spacebar gimp sales on Friday at two diff times and also stating the real spacebar sale at 1pm pst but even with knowing the times I still didn't get lucky enough :(
(Well I did get a classic gimp space bar so I guess I shouldn't be toooo disappointed.)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:22:52 by Bits »

Offline Skynet_0

« Reply #153 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:22:59 »
Probably bots, tbh. I didn't see any protection, though I could be wrong.

Also, she posted here too.

Offline CYFX

« Reply #154 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:24:55 »
Probably bots, tbh. I didn't see any protection, though I could be wrong.

Also, she posted here too.

This is most likely the case, since they are gone in seconds.

Offline Bits

« Reply #155 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 15:25:15 »
Oh true! Dunno how I missed that only being a few posts higher lol. I found that Instagram is a better way to follow PrimeCaps' updates

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 11:46:03 »
Looks like we're in the same boat. I wonder if there were multiples for the sale because it seems like there was just one each by how fast they went

@CYFX - They commented on their Instagram that there were going to be spacebar gimp sales on Friday at two diff times and also stating the real spacebar sale at 1pm pst but even with knowing the times I still didn't get lucky enough :(
(Well I did get a classic gimp space bar so I guess I shouldn't be toooo disappointed.)

I'm sorry we didn't have enough keys for everyone. Most of the batches had less than 20 keys in them so they did go very quick.  Someone snatched up most of the space bars in one go. We had a talk with that person and they were allowed to keep their favorite but we refunded them for the rest.  The recovered bars will be posted again on Saturday the 19th with some additional bars that Frank has made and will continue to produce.

It's a odd sale format but it worked with the random assortment of caps that we had available.  We're working to create more keys for all ( this was our biggest sale yet) and figuring which are the best styles to create larger batches of. Frank is very close to joining me full time in creating keys. We are also looking into a larger work space. Our living room is basically 2 offices and a work shop with another work station in the bedroom. I hope you'll bare with us as we scale up. We're given 'er all she's got Captain!

At the end of the month I will host an early bird special and release whatever brunch caps I have at that time. This sale will be by RNG Raffle.

Thank you to all who participated in our summer sale. Without your support we wouldn't be able to do what we love.
Let the order sorting and shipping begin!

p.s. Reminder Saturday Aug 19th - More space bars coming!
Check out The Klacken at Primecaps.ca

"There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad."

Offline le-37

Re: ~Prime Caps Artisans ~ Summer sale - SHIPPING
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 13:26:31 »
OMG, I have a chance to spend some more money. Yippee! :)

Will you be holding off on shipping our summer sale orders in case we order more? I'm hoping to hit the free shipping minimums.

EDIT: oh, I see that the summer sale is "shipping" now.
Maybe I can combine the spacebars with the brunch sale later this month... IF I win any
I'm dying to get some brunch/food caps and a steamcap
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 August 2017, 13:33:36 by le-37 »

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 15:01:16 »
OMG, I have a chance to spend some more money. Yippee! :)

Will you be holding off on shipping our summer sale orders in case we order more? I'm hoping to hit the free shipping minimums.

EDIT: oh, I see that the summer sale is "shipping" now.
Maybe I can combine the spacebars with the brunch sale later this month... IF I win any
I'm dying to get some brunch/food caps and a steamcap

It will take me some days to get all the orders ready and shipped. Shoot me an email to Primecapsartisans@gmail.com with your name or order number and I will hold your order until you can purchase something else.

Check out The Klacken at Primecaps.ca

"There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad."

Offline Bits

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 14 August 2017, 16:12:54 »

I'm sorry we didn't have enough keys for everyone. Most of the batches had less than 20 keys in them so they did go very quick.  Someone snatched up most of the space bars in one go. We had a talk with that person and they were allowed to keep their favorite but we refunded them for the rest.  The recovered bars will be posted again on Saturday the 19th with some additional bars that Frank has made and will continue to produce.

It's a odd sale format but it worked with the random assortment of caps that we had available.  We're working to create more keys for all ( this was our biggest sale yet) and figuring which are the best styles to create larger batches of. Frank is very close to joining me full time in creating keys. We are also looking into a larger work space. Our living room is basically 2 offices and a work shop with another work station in the bedroom. I hope you'll bare with us as we scale up. We're given 'er all she's got Captain!

At the end of the month I will host an early bird special and release whatever brunch caps I have at that time. This sale will be by RNG Raffle.

Thank you to all who participated in our summer sale. Without your support we wouldn't be able to do what we love.
Let the order sorting and shipping begin!

p.s. Reminder Saturday Aug 19th - More space bars coming!
That great to hear!

I personally hate fcfs sales, but can't complain about a second chance haha

Online Rumblehotep

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 15 August 2017, 16:05:18 »
Any news on if you'll have the John Hammond caps for sale sometime in the future?
That amber look is just incredible...