Author Topic: Just ordered a Kishsaver!!  (Read 1376 times)

Offline dandanflake

• Confused Bi-Product of a Misinformed Culture
Just ordered a Kishsaver!!
« on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 14:11:16 »
I just placed my order for a Kishsaver off off of https://www.modelfkeyboards.com. I'm really excited. Just thought I'd share! I broke out my regular Model F today just to feel the keys again. The Model F is so fantastic :D I ordered mine in industrial grey and without the keys. I believe my original keys I have on my regular Model F will work just fine.
IBM Model M 1989 1391401
Vortex Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Clears

Offline JP

Re: Just ordered a Kishsaver!!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 14:44:57 »
Awesome. Your original keys will work just fine. Now I want a Kishsaver, but I already ordered an F77. Eh, it's just money. I could just sell an unneeded organ and get one of each in every color!
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline dandanflake

• Confused Bi-Product of a Misinformed Culture
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 14:54:58 »
Awesome. Your original keys will work just fine. Now I want a Kishsaver, but I already ordered an F77. Eh, it's just money. I could just sell an unneeded organ and get one of each in every color!
Haha yea! I'm just wondering if my space bar will work. The Kishsavers is definitely smaller so I'm probably going to have to order one of those too. Oh I forgot to mention that he does except smaller incremental payments. As long as he gets paid in full by the time the keyboards ship. That's what I'm doing. I asked about it and his exact quote was "Whenever you can send the remaining increments feel free to do so - and once you finished all the payments please let me know so I can update your order." Also he said "Please try to finish up in the next couple months if possible.  As long as it's before I ship :)" It's awesome he offers that as most people/companies don't.
IBM Model M 1989 1391401
Vortex Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Clears

Offline 0100010

• Not Sure
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 16:30:37 »
It is a normal 7x wide spacebar.
  Quoting me causes a posting error that you need to ignore.

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 12 August 2017, 17:26:49 »
Congrats. I'd buy one right now if I had the money.