Author Topic: are women more violent?  (Read 1959 times)

Offline atarione

are women more violent?
« on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 00:36:03 »
lets just say this whole post is about a friend...

so.. my friend got into an argument with his wife ... which became heated and after he tossed some furniture about and more words were exchanged his wife physically attacked him striking him in his arm..

now being a gentlemen he refrained from retaliating.... and was somewhat amused by his wife's 'girly' punching ability...  but still she turned the argument physical.

having been 100% unharmed and not wanting to turn the whole thing into more of a cluster**** than it already was.... he said **** it and left the house and went to the bar for awhile...

I think... 100% girls are less aware of the implications of starting sh*t and the potential for it to go quite wrong / further than initially intended and they may well be more violent than men.... just worse at violence apparently??

discuss...

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
Re: are women more violent?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 00:49:40 »
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 00:54:33 »
Just as Men may possess soft sides,   Women could have ridges.

Society divert men and women down different occupational roles;  we typically assume that women are less prone to violence based on these roles.

This is unfortunately un-true..

Numerous cases of domestic violence perpetrated by females often go un-reported. Many reasons for hush-hush exist. Primarily it is either due to the male's necessity to preserve his macho exterior,  Or worse, he is under threat of escalation of violence should he speak up.

Females are every bit as capable of abuse and physical abuse as men.

It does not take a tremendous amount of _Force_ to hurt another human being..  Human beings are very frail creatures in general..  Females though possessing less maximum output, their capacity still far exceeds what's required to cause harm.

This issue is seldom talked about due to societal norms,  but OF LATE,   the voice-for-men movement has finally brought some of it to light.

Yes, there exist battered men in marriages,  and YES, there are many more than we would've thought.

Keep in mind,  Voice-for-men is an extremist group similar to that of Feminazism. They are both very polarized and over the top.
However, their existence is not for nothing and are born of real societal friction

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 02:08:10 »
I would say that women are just as violent as men are. They are just harder to read than men being better at reining themselves in and also being physically weaker, making the outcome smaller.
Some women are more or less aggressive constantly when they have their time of the month whereas men's violence would be preceded by a more apparent change in mood and behaviour. So, angry women is considered normal and not something that people react to but a man who raises his voice gets your attention.

Something that freaks me out sometimes is that many women get attracted to men when they are violent and dominant, as that is seen as being protective, which has the effect of the women turning submissive. Similarly, men have protective feelings towards women when they appear weak. This is rooted in biology, as human women and their babies are in need of more and longer protection during pregnancy and in the months afterwards, compared to other mammals.
Because women feel that way, they project those traits onto males, claiming that violence and aggressive feelings would be male attributes which is completely false if you look at them objectively. There is a myth that males would be more violent because they would have more testosterone, but there is actually no link between testosterone and aggression and women can also have high levels of testosterone. It is linked to sex drive more than anything.

I believe that the difference between sexes we can see in statistics about violence is mostly caused by culture and ability.
You sometimes hear proclaimed feminists ranting about men having violent traits, when it is actually mostly because they are scared ****less of having these feelings that they perceive as a weakness that gets in the way of womens' ambitions.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 December 2017, 02:15:09 by Findecanor »

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 16 January 2018, 18:45:56 »
Nah, I wouldn't say so. Instead I would say, in contemporary times, those who are less in control of their emotions or go through more wild emotional outbursts are far more likely to be violent than others. Regardless of sex.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 January 2018, 13:33:46 »
LOL the ****
this thread is so cool what else are women pls tell me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****