Author Topic: Most advanced technology / gadget by mankind so far?  (Read 11946 times)

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
Most advanced technology / gadget by mankind so far?
« on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:20:38 »
I was just sittin' here sippin ma coffee and wondering:

What is truly the most advanced technology / gadget made by mankind so far?

Is it die shrink CPUs? Those are increasingly super difficult to produce. What else?

TELL ME
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Most advanced technology / gadget by mankind so far?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:23:35 »
just waiting till some hippy come in and say the human brain..

it's a shamm  because Tp4 haz one.. and it sux, never works right.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:26:10 »

Are you literally referring to the brain? Or to the science around it (neuroscience / neuropsychology)?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:29:34 »

Are you literally referring to the brain? Or to the science around it (neuroscience / neuropsychology)?

i'm talking about hippies..  what's this about neuroscience.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:35:52 »
There isn't one "most advanced technology/gadget", and if there is, the public hardly knows about it.

Moreover, it's about how the technology is used. That's what matters. The Arabs/Chinese/Romans/… had surprisingly advanced technology in their age (glasses, gun powder, mills, press, steam engine,…), but didn't use it to start a social revolution. Stinky Europeans did.

And you know why cyberpunk isn't all that popular anymore? Because we're living it.

For example, Google has just announced they have an actually useful quantum computer. If that's the case, we'll have to move to post-quantum crypto _really_ fast.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:38:15 »
There isn't one "most advanced technology/gadget", and if there is, the public hardly knows about it.

Moreover, it's about how the technology is used. That's what matters. The Arabs/Chinese/Romans/… had surprisingly advanced technology in their age (glasses, gun powder, mills, press, steam engine,…), but didn't use it to start a social revolution. Stinky Europeans did.

And you know why cyberpunk isn't all that popular anymore? Because we're living it.

For example, Google has just announced they have an actually useful quantum computer. If that's the case, we'll have to move to post-quantum crypto _really_ fast.

The government is controlled by corporations...   

Google is a corporation with the smartest most easily mislead bunch of electronics hippie nerds..

Therefore Google will become the most powerful web entity / most powerful digital totalitarian power of our time.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:44:52 »
The wheel.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 06:46:34 »
i mean, the issue with this question is because you can arbitrarily include larger and larger items.

so you go from wheel, to car, to gasoline, to gasoline refineries , to computers,  to rockets, to space station..

So.. how do you draw the line.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 07:02:38 »
With ruler and pencil. Also great tech gadgets.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 07:20:35 »
Sybian
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 April 2017, 07:24:01 by fanpeople »

Offline Jaymanlp

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 07:55:51 »
The virtual waifu. /s

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:06:41 »

Yess... the world around us is breaking down. Corporate greed (win10, spying, subscription, abuse), government greed (FBI, NSA), but high tech stuff (google, "apple", tesla). Companies/governments basically saying f**k the climate. We're slowly getting in cyberpunk world, if not already completely there.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:09:37 »

The government is controlled by corporations...   

Google is a corporation with the smartest most easily mislead bunch of electronics hippie nerds..

Therefore Google will become the most powerful web entity / most powerful digital totalitarian power of our time.

This. If it is true that Apple is truly concerned with our privacy, it is ridiculous to think and actually observe that public goods - that what sociologists argue is a task of the government to look after - is now being taken care off by a company. Now, as I see it, the fact that Apple "advertises" privacy is merely a profit strategy to get those customers that value privacy, nothing more. If other companies all of a sudden take interest in selling privacy, Apple will bail and start doing something else.

Anyway, we live in dangerous times were even public goods / common goods are being managed by corporations to a large extent, at least in the United States. Military outsourced. Social welfare outsourced. Healthcare outsourced. Infrastructure outsourced.

And actually, if you look at lobbying. Presidency and government is basically outsourced as well. We mostly have puppets that are being fed money by the corporations to whip votes, get legislation passed or to get rid of legislation. Trump is an example of this.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:09:39 »

Yess... the world around us is breaking down. Corporate greed (win10, spying, subscription, abuse), government greed (FBI, NSA), but high tech stuff (google, "apple", tesla). Companies/governments basically saying f**k the climate. We're slowly getting in cyberpunk world, if not already completely there.

I wouldn't call it breaking down,  we're at the limit of what is possible when it comes to keeping HUMANS organized..

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:10:08 »
The wheel.

Good point actually. We still cannot make a perfect circle in industrial manufacturing, only come close to it.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:10:56 »
With ruler and pencil. Also great tech gadgets.

A "pencil-pencil"? Or do you mean Apple pencil? ;-)

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:12:01 »

I wouldn't call it breaking down,  we're at the limit of what is possible when it comes to keeping HUMANS organized..

Interesting viewpoint.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 08:34:37 »
Your mom.

Offline Jaymanlp

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 09:42:11 »
I might have to nominate GPS and its ancillary technologies for this.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 09:55:00 »

Logistics have improved quite a lot since GPS. It also spurred a lot math research on graph theory and its applications.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 13:44:37 »

you can tell fohat.dig is a simple mind, when he finds it so effortless to narrowly answer an impossibly broad question..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 16:35:11 »
Maybe the EM Propulsion Drive?

But probably something the general public doesn't know about/can prove exists, like HAARP.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 23 April 2017, 16:38:17 »
Maybe the EM Propulsion Drive?

But probably something the general public doesn't know about/can prove exists, like HAARP.

Yeah, that is pretty advanced stuff right there.

Offline thurst0n

• Key-ping it real
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 28 April 2017, 19:00:31 »
The wheel.

Good point actually. We still cannot make a perfect circle in industrial manufacturing, only come close to it.
So than does a perfect circle exist?
-- Ducky One TKL --

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 05:29:02 »
The wheel.

yes. go into any tp off topic thread and you will wittness the creation of a perfect circle of disscussion

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 05:34:44 »
The wheel.

yes. go into any tp off topic thread and you will wittness the creation of a perfect circle of disscussion

but for real... no right? coz we can only estimate pi and we do not have the exact number to work with.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 06:38:30 »
I would nominate the movie industry.
There are many technologies and methods all the way from how stories are made, to how they are performed, recorded and distributed and viewed.
Props, animatronics, model making, digital modelling and animation, compositing, digital editing, digital streaming, television satellites, cable networks, computer video cards, screens ...
This industry is ridiculously huge, there is a ridiculous amount of money in it and it occupies a significant amount of our minds. The hunger for moving pictures is driving technological progress. What kind of computer monitors would we have without moving pictures? What kind of telephones?

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 06:58:01 »
I would nominate the movie industry.
There are many technologies and methods all the way from how stories are made, to how they are performed, recorded and distributed and viewed.
Props, animatronics, model making, digital modelling and animation, compositing, digital editing, digital streaming, television satellites, cable networks, computer video cards, screens ...
This industry is ridiculously huge, there is a ridiculous amount of money in it and it occupies a significant amount of our minds. The hunger for moving pictures is driving technological progress. What kind of computer monitors would we have without moving pictures? What kind of telephones?

Somewhat related... I love digital photography coz it blends in analog and digital word... art and technology... being all math and precision and creative at the same time.

Offline iri

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 08:47:04 »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X

I'm always amazed to find out that scientists / engineers can come up with such a complicated design and then actually can make it work. Also with nuclear power plants: look at all the rooms / levels / buttons / levers / systems / subsystems.

It's incredible that we can somehow manage that complexity.

Offline dantan

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 09:49:45 »
One thing I've always been fascinated by:

the simple bicycle wheel.

It's supposed to be the strongest man made object in the world.

The spokes are all so flimsy, I can bend one with a finger. But the wheel is so strong. I just can't wrap my head around something so counterintuitive. Especially when I see a fat person carrying a heavy load on a bicycle.

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 09:51:48 »
One thing I've always been fascinated by:

the simple bicycle wheel.

It's supposed to be the strongest man made object in the world.

The spokes are all so flimsy, I can bend one with a finger. But the wheel is so strong. I just can't wrap my head around something so counterintuitive. Especially when I see a fat person carrying a heavy load on a bicycle.

Spokes really are flimsy. And if you don't have the tension just right, there will be peak pressure on 1-2 spikes and they will snap. So it's also amazing that it goes ok so many times.

Offline iri

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 12:06:39 »
It's especially amazing when you have a lardass like me riding a race bike with, like, three spokes per wheel.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 12:25:58 »
It's especially amazing when you have a lardass like me riding a race bike with, like, three spokes per wheel.

Nice, I also race. Recently, a spoke snapped on my wheel. Turned out it was half a centimeter dent at that point, so the power distribution on the spokes was off. Afterwards I realized that some very nasty things could've happened if the spoke would be caught in the wheel. Fortunately, I noticed it immediately and could take out the spoke.

Imagine coming to a standstill when you ride like 30 km/h.. omg

Offline iri

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 19:27:41 »

Nice, I also race. Recently, a spoke snapped on my wheel. Turned out it was half a centimeter dent at that point, so the power distribution on the spokes was off. Afterwards I realized that some very nasty things could've happened if the spoke would be caught in the wheel. Fortunately, I noticed it immediately and could take out the spoke.

I came to a standstill from 40 km/h, ask me anything.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 19:51:45 »
Digital data banks, man. Think about it. You can store 128gb of data on a tiny little card.

Aliens...

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 05:21:47 »

I came to a standstill from 40 km/h, ask me anything.

Ouch! tell me... how did it happen? did you manage to evade crash?

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 05:22:03 »
Digital data banks, man. Think about it. You can store 128gb of data on a tiny little card.

Aliens...

Aliens how?

Offline ghostdeini

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 21:08:24 »
I'm gonna say spoken/written language.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 22:46:51 »

Aliens...

Aliens how?

Tp4 = alien babes friendly..

Please call Tp4 for a good time.. Ladies.... !!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 09:49:14 »
tp4 sent me a pm a day or two ago about how fidget spinners are the greatest invention by mankind

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 10:03:46 »
tp4 sent me a pm a day or two ago about how fidget spinners are the greatest invention by mankind

It's posssssible that Tp4 discovers this truth in a distant future where fidget spinners have advanced, whereby it could allow retro-sending of geekhack pms back in time, via entanglement @ rotation speeds equivalent of super heavy pulsars.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 13:28:12 »
Nuclear bombs.  They have the ability to wipe out everything else, which will cede the advancement if everything else.  Except nuclear winter, that will progress nicely after we bomb everything.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 03 May 2017, 18:09:43 »

It's posssssible that Tp4 discovers this truth in a distant future where fidget spinners have advanced, whereby it could allow retro-sending of geekhack pms back in time, via entanglement @ rotation speeds equivalent of super heavy pulsars.

you should write a novel about that. DO IT.

Offline Aelon

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 16:23:42 »
The most advanced technology / gadget created by mankind is:

***drumroll***

Smartphones!!!

First of all they are really very fast and capable computers that can interact and communicate with its surrounding by either Bluetooth, USB cable or Wi-Fi or cell phone signals. They have reasonably good data storage capabilities. Their batteries last reasonably long and easy to recharge.

They have very fine, adequate cameras and microphones.  You can take photographs and record reasonably long videos and sound files.

They have useful sensors like GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Thermometer etc.

And of course they have very fine touch screens.

What else do you need ? Any other gadget can be quite easily attached to it to enhance its capabilities further more. Like extra focusing lenses or infrared cameras. It can be used for anything you can imagine. Like I said: It is a mini computer after all.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 07:23:20 »
The most advanced technology / gadget created by mankind is:

***drumroll***

Smartphones!!!

First of all they are really very fast and capable computers that can interact and communicate with its surrounding by either Bluetooth, USB cable or Wi-Fi or cell phone signals. They have reasonably good data storage capabilities. Their batteries last reasonably long and easy to recharge.

They have very fine, adequate cameras and microphones.  You can take photographs and record reasonably long videos and sound files.

They have useful sensors like GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Compass, Thermometer etc.

And of course they have very fine touch screens.

What else do you need ? Any other gadget can be quite easily attached to it to enhance its capabilities further more. Like extra focusing lenses or infrared cameras. It can be used for anything you can imagine. Like I said: It is a mini computer after all.

They also have destroyed humanity's ability to socialize like nothing else.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 14:28:33 »
Cast iron maybe

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #49 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 16:21:45 »
Cast iron maybe

cant have kettles without cast iron.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 01:05:06 »
Hah yeah, it's quite terrible.
I've seen entire families at McDonald's not talk to each other, they were just staring at their phones.

I wonder what the future's going to be like if this trend keeps up.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 04:08:48 »
The most stupid technology / gadget created by mankind is:

***drumroll***

Smartphones!!!

First of all they are locked-down devices that encourage its user stop interacting with its surroundings by either speech or visual signals. Unlike real computers, they don't allow the user to utilize its data storage capabilities for whatever they want. Their batteries last about a day and need to recharge every day even when left "off".

They have cameras and microphones that spy on you in your everyday life. Apps can track your location, take photographs and record what you say and listen to so that corporations can better target their advertising at you.

They have radio transmitters with a network of radio transmitters for which the long-term health effects are not well known.

And of course they have touch screens without tactile feedback that makes text input very slow.

The user-interface design trend on smartphones is towards minimalism and feature-hiding instead of readability and clarity which makes usage even more cumbersome*.
Even regular web sites are now designed for mobile first, destroying their capabilities further more. Like features disappearing, increased font size and content that changes when you scroll, making the experience worse on computers for all.
FTFY
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 May 2017, 10:01:29 by Findecanor »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 05:33:50 »
I mean, the surveillance technology is pretty advanced.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 09:45:54 »
I mean, the surveillance technology is pretty advanced.

God's always looking.. don't make him cry.. careful there with them clicks..

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 17:20:39 »
I've seen entire families at McDonald's not talk to each other, they were just staring at their phones.

It will keep up.  Human beings have a tendency to drift towards what is convenient and easily entertaining.  Smart phones, tablets, smart watches, and whatever other personal technology devices will reach mass adoption are convenient and easily entertaining.  We won't give them up anytime soon.  Only those that are consciously aware of this behavior will overcome it, and the percentage of us that are consciously aware is certainly not in the majority.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 17:38:01 »

It will keep up.  Human beings have a tendency to drift towards what is convenient and easily entertaining.  Smart phones, tablets, smart watches, and whatever other personal technology devices will reach mass adoption are convenient and easily entertaining.  We won't give them up anytime soon.  Only those that are consciously aware of this behavior will overcome it, and the percentage of us that are consciously aware is certainly not in the majority.

I don't think this is true. 

Nearly everyone has woken up to tablets and phones being basically useless.. and the pc is much better for media consumption.

The only people using their phones/tablets  heavily  are doing it as a primary source,  they don't own a very good pc, and so the phone and tablet is their best media outlet.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 13:06:41 »
I believe in the future we will find a way to make cell phone technology less selfish/self-centric and find a way to use a gigantic decentralized mobile network to further society.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 13:08:25 »
find a way to use a gigantic decentralized mobile network to further society.

r u richard hendricks

Offline ambalek

• Pizza tonight/Threat neutralized
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 16 May 2017, 14:10:43 »
It's obviously the Commodore Amiga 4000!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 03:03:40 »
That was the shiz, true.
But I don't know if you can quite call it the best invention. Y'know what. Sure you can. AMIGA!

Offline ambalek

• Pizza tonight/Threat neutralized
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 03:53:39 »
That was the shiz, true.
But I don't know if you can quite call it the best invention. Y'know what. Sure you can. AMIGA!

I regularly check eBay to try to find deals on them, but the prices have gone up a lot lately. I wish I just held on to my A1200!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 04:07:27 »
That was the shiz, true.

I regularly check eBay to try to find deals on them, but the prices have gone up a lot lately. I wish I just held on to my A1200!
Yeah one of my greatest regrets is not holding on to my commodore. I just abandoned it the minute it wasn't fun anymore. Like the bastard I am.

Offline robertdane101

• This time will pass.
    • Memory Expert
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 05:30:09 »
Autonomous vehicles

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:05:56 »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:28:40 »
Cast iron maybe

Kettle corn <3
What's kettle corn like? I've never tried but always wanted to.
Living in DK is such a pain in my ass sometimes.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 17 May 2017, 11:52:18 »
Cast iron maybe

Kettle corn <3
What's kettle corn like? I've never tried but always wanted to.
Living in DK is such a pain in my ass sometimes.

You could make some. It's actually pretty easy to make but if it burns your smoke alarms might not be happy about it. The stuff I've bought or made is similar to caramel popcorn with a lighter sugary coating

Offline yohanskee

• * Maker
  • There is no escape from enemy who lives within
    • Alpha Keycaps Instagram
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 09:56:14 »
Artificial intelligence and machine learning inside our daily stuffs are awesome from programmers perspective
TGR 910 CE | Singa R1 | HHKB Pro 2 | IBM Model M

Alpha Keycaps - Making Stuff Thread
Alpha Keycaps - Sale Thread

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 11:48:51 »
You could make some. It's actually pretty easy to make but if it burns your smoke alarms might not be happy about it. The stuff I've bought or made is similar to caramel popcorn with a lighter sugary coating
Been looking at recipe's for kettle corn and I'm actually considering trying it out.
If it turns out anything like you describe it'll be all worth it. :D