This is a raffle style GB for 23 unit of 65% keyboard. Raffle would be open for 48 hours from the time this thread is approved.
I will have google form opened until 12: PM Sunday, November 27, 2016 (EST). I believe this is the best arrangement for those who were asleep or stayed awake. Please accept my apology for the poor execution.
For more information/background of 910 project, please refer to the interest check thread hereEngineering sample:
- There's a small piece of diffuser underneath the logo. Had it tested, I am still not blind.
- Will use a less thick diffuser (1.5mm perhaps)
- The board looks so much more classy without the side diffuser
- The font for the unit no. engrave is not finalized
- The logo/wordings at the back for the brass is not finalized.
- Full Kobelco 5052 aluminum case
- 8 degrees slope
- brass weight
- Plate material: anodized aluminum (grey/silver)
- ISO and ANSI
- Custom ps2avrGB PCB
- Fully Programmable
- Full LED backlighting
- Controller parts, diodes, resistors and RGB LEDs are pre-soldered
Black, Silver, Grey, Pink, Violet and Sky Blue
Pink. photo by filphilPrice: (excluding paypal fees and shipping)
$334 for case + plate + diffuser + PCB (presoldered with all the components except for switches & switch LEDs)
$63 for plate + PCB (presoldered with all the components except for switches & switch LEDs)
$8 for diffuser Quantity:
Only 23 units will be made. Besides plate and PCB, all parts will be engraved with unit no. Shipping:
Shipping will be from Malaysia. Shipping cost will depend on your location. Each set weighs about 3.0 kg with packaging. Shipping fee will be invoiced only after the keyboards are ready. Estimated shipping cost (US 55$, Asia 35$, Europe $45)Deadline for order/payment:
The groupbuy will end as soon as the MOQ is met, would appreciate if I am able to receive the payment asap. Lead time:
Late January Notes:
CLICK TO ORDER
- If you want to make changes to the order, please PM me
- If you are keen but can't pay soon, please PM me
- I will visit geekhack everyday, so if you have any questions, please feel free to PM or reply to the thread
- Invoices will be sent through Paypal, there will be Paypal fees added to the price. Unless you want to send the money through gift