Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4182756 times)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #24350 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 14:24:55 »
I just ate some really hot, hot sauce and my lips feel a little swollen and my mouths so hot it's kinda numb.

... I actually really like that feeling where your mouth is humming from hotness. Feels good on the lips  :D

Great for mild asthma attacks too

100% veggies , cures asthma.. !!

I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before. My maternal guardian disapproves of your findings...

Just walk away haha

:))

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24351 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:17:01 »

Finally bought a GPU (1050ti) and on testing the memory seems happy at +1000 (the max any tweaking app will allow :o) but even at stock clocks/voltage it's throttling due to power usage 90% of the time in Furmark.  How am I supposed to properly test, let along tweak, this card?  First thought was add a 6 pin, but it's £12 shipping on a £0.63 a connector so it's cheaper to buy a dead old card on eBay!

If the solder in the empty holes was playing nice that's what I'd have done but instead I'm going to stand out in the sun painting, just waiting for sunscreen to take effect so I don't get cremated.
Just had a shower, 'cleaning' took hours and involved more sanding so painting will have to wait for tomorrow.

test with max card fan setting on msi afterburner and with the computer case open
Haha, it's fanless!  Currently in the case with a silent 120mm fan blowing at it from far below (temporary solution pending a custom case built around it) and it's not breaking 50°C.

Afterburner you say?  I'll give it a go...

Add a 6 pin to a 1050ti?
Yup, MSI does one that looks near identical from the back around the connector so there's a BIOS available, it quite rightly complains about no power connected.  The grounds are connected and the edge two 12v pins are live so it's just a question of if the sensing works.  Only one way to find out!

I don't think it pulls near 75 in games.

But alot of motherboards have really budget Mosfets, so they get worn out if the GPU pulls too much from the PCIE slot.

Hmm...  I guess most cards are either useless or have pcie connectors to avoid this.  Once again I've picked the weird option which invites trouble, and instantly modded it to void the warrany and will complain when the worst happens... Will I ever learn?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #24352 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:38:03 »

I'm pretty sure we've talked about this before. My maternal guardian disapproves of your findings...

Just walk away haha

When you measure oxidative stress on the lungs.  The result is significantly improves when someone increases the intake of Fruits and Vegetables.

This is because the lining of our airway relies on antioxidants both produce by our body AND acquired through diet.

The result is FURTHER improved when someone does fruits and veggies + REMOVE animal products.

This is because animal foods INCREASE oxidative stress..

Asthma sufferers typically have very low levels of carotenoids compared to healthy individuals without asthma.

They've tested altering asthma sufferer's intake of fruits/veggies to 7 servings a day from 3,  resulted in a 50% reduced relapse of asthma attacks.

Of course these people still ate the standard western diet, apart from the additional 4 servings extra of fruit.

They haven't gone as far as 100% Veggie.. 

But one could imagine,  if a mere 4 servings can cut asthma attacks in HALF..  well.. the solution is Obvious..

Source:

Manipulating antioxidant intake in asthma: A randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 96(3):534 – 543.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22854412

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24353 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 15:54:00 »

Just walk away haha

When you measure oxidative stress on the lungs.  The result is significantly improves when someone increases the intake of Fruits and Vegetables.

This is because the lining of our airway relies on antioxidants both produce by our body AND acquired through diet.

The result is FURTHER improved when someone does fruits and veggies + REMOVE animal products.

This is because animal foods INCREASE oxidative stress..

Asthma sufferers typically have very low levels of carotenoids compared to healthy individuals without asthma.

They've tested altering asthma sufferer's intake of fruits/veggies to 7 servings a day from 3,  resulted in a 50% reduced relapse of asthma attacks.

Of course these people still ate the standard western diet, apart from the additional 4 servings extra of fruit.

They haven't gone as far as 100% Veggie.. 

But one could imagine,  if a mere 4 servings can cut asthma attacks in HALF..  well.. the solution is Obvious..

Source:

Manipulating antioxidant intake in asthma: A randomized controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 96(3):534 – 543.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22854412

walking away now..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24355 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 10:44:23 »
Seems like everything's delayed lately.

New keyboard I ordered, now canceled ( this I'm most bothered about), the sink sprayer, my new debit card, some spices I ordered.....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 April 2018, 11:03:58 by SpAmRaY »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24356 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 10:58:53 »
After two hot days with non-stop sun shining on it a piece of wood I need to paint is still not dry, so I can't undercoat it.  That means I can't paint it tomorrow and will have to endure being out in this 'lovely' weather on Sunday too.  Original plan was was to finish yesterday and hide...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24357 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 16:13:10 »
After two hot days with non-stop sun shining on it a piece of wood I need to paint is still not dry, so I can't undercoat it.  That means I can't paint it tomorrow and will have to endure being out in this 'lovely' weather on Sunday too.  Original plan was was to finish yesterday and hide...

Sunlight.. It is toxic to Tp4...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24358 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 16:34:28 »
Employers who contact you with entry-level tech jobs like they are doing you a favor. "Your 6 years experience and degree in the field seem like a good match for our company. We offer competitive hourly pay starting at $16 an hr."  :blank:

actual recruiter quote.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24359 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 16:39:19 »
Employers who contact you with entry-level tech jobs like they are doing you a favor. "Your 6 years experience and degree in the field seem like a good match for our company. We offer competitive hourly pay starting at $16 an hr."  :blank:

actual recruiter quote.

The recruiter just sees headcounts..

They're not super personal as to consider -Feelings-..

Their job is to sign you up for anything-at-all which falls on their desk.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24360 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 18:50:43 »

actual recruiter quote.

:/ I do far better than that independent. More money to be made without the middle man chopping the top off your cut, and then handing you the small stack.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #24361 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 19:07:36 »
If I actually had any real skills I would work for myself, but all my skills are just meaningless jargon words.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24362 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:02:29 »
I'm a QA engineer... Some ignoramus from Aflac thought I'd make a "great fit" for a position they were hiring as an insurance claims representative with starting pay at $12/hour.  :))

On the flipside, I once got a recruiter asking me about a position which required 10+ years experience. I was still in middle school 10 years ago.  :rolleyes:
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24363 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:07:05 »
If I actually had any real skills I would work for myself, but all my skills are just meaningless jargon words.
Yeah, I was lucky I stumbled into a profession where I can be independent. There's a lot of very critical professions that unfortunately also happen to be supportive roles, incapable of independent usefulness. No one would argue that a nurse is a useless profession, but it is also a supportive role and a skill set that can't really be independently exploited(Just an example, not implying your a nurse).

I'm a developer, and so far, I haven't had a problem keeping work without actually working for someone. I don't know how long that will last, but I will exploit it as long as I can. I never liked working for the man :P

$12 an hour is absolutely insulting. When I was in college, I was making more than that as a sous chef. I do remember getting an offer of a 100k a year salary managing the kitchen on a cruise ship, and I almost took it. My life would have turned out so different. xD
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:17:02 by rich1051414 »
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24364 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:17:52 »
I try not to take it personally because I know that most of the recruiter emails I get are just automated spam that some software generated for them. I've only worked with one recruiter who was actually any good, all of the others have been completely useless.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24365 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:38:51 »
Yeah, I was lucky I stumbled into a profession where I can be independent. There's a lot of very critical professions that unfortunately also happen to be supportive roles, incapable of independent usefulness. No one would argue that a nurse is a useless profession, but it is also a supportive role and a skill set that can't really be independently exploited(Just an example, not implying your a nurse).

I'm a developer, and so far, I haven't had a problem keeping work without actually working for someone. I don't know how long that will last, but I will exploit it as long as I can. I never liked working for the man :P

$12 an hour is absolutely insulting. When I was in college, I was making more than that as a sous chef. I do remember getting an offer of a 100k a year salary managing the kitchen on a cruise ship, and I almost took it. My life would have turned out so different. xD

You should'a taken the cruise ship job..

I noticed they're always staffed by skinny european/russian girls from the rural areas, not poor, but blue collar..  They're all -husband hunting- so to speak...

I met an auctioneer sometime between cruise 7 or 9,   he told me that he jumps ship to ship, and has had at least 14 different relationships over the course of 8 years.

Dang.. !!

I'd actually look into it, if I didn't get sick of boats..

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24366 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 20:44:04 »

You should'a taken the cruise ship job..

I noticed they're always staffed by skinny european/russian girls from the rural areas, not poor, but blue collar..  They're all -husband hunting- so to speak...

I met an auctioneer sometime between cruise 7 or 9,   he told me that he jumps ship to ship, and has had at least 14 different relationships over the course of 8 years.

Dang.. !!

I'd actually look into it, if I didn't get sick of boats..

Yeah, I think this is how they recruit for the jobs. Its difficult to find people willing to drop everything for a half a year with only a couple months in a stable location at a time. However, rural areas have good workers who are desperate enough to be up for it. I have always been more of a home body, so I don't think I would of liked it much, but maybe I would have, who knows.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24367 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 21:00:47 »

Yeah, I think this is how they recruit for the jobs. Its difficult to find people willing to drop everything for a half a year with only a couple months in a stable location at a time. However, rural areas have good workers who are desperate enough to be up for it. I have always been more of a home body, so I don't think I would of liked it much, but maybe I would have, who knows.

But who will w00 the beautiful and Non-phat european girls ..

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #24368 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 23:51:48 »
Homework in school holidays is bothering me, teachers please don't :p

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24369 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 00:07:49 »

You're thinking like a Morty

What would Rick do ?

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #24370 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 00:09:25 »

Generic sheep joke....

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24371 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 00:11:52 »

Generic sheep joke....

meh (hope you got the joke xdd)

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24372 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 00:12:38 »

What would Rick do ?

rick would be rebellious and decide not to complete any work at all.

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #24373 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 06:29:46 »
Sunlight.. It is toxic to Tp4..
I'm not far off - factor 40 suncream or I get toasted!

What do I get for complaining about the heat yesterday?  Rain.  Nearly dry wood is once again wet wood :rolleyes:
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24374 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 19:02:11 »

What would Rick do ?

No, he would make Morty do it.

Offline Duckyreddy

« Reply #24375 on: Sat, 21 April 2018, 19:58:26 »

What would Rick do ?

No, he would make Morty do it.

yes, I like that

Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #24376 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:14:38 »
built a keyboard that i'm planning to sell

realize it doesn't have diodes installed on the pcb

realize i only have throughhole diodes on hand

I love Elzy

Offline vitalious

« Reply #24377 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:23:25 »
I have a Lightsaver V1 keyboard that my friend gifted to me when moving and I realize he spent a lot of time and effort on it, but I hate it. The keys are too cramped up, although they feel great. I want to sell it and replace it with a keyboard with similar switches but with full size.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24378 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 06:24:40 »
Idiot relatives.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24379 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 07:00:35 »
Idiot relatives.

Interactions with other humans generally feel as such..

You'd expect most-people to operate under the same basic-data-set..

But that's never the case..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #24380 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 07:32:58 »
Idiot relatives.

Did someone say marriage?

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #24381 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 09:45:45 »
Idiot relatives.

If your way of saying "people are different" includes phrases like "other humans" and "(don't) operate under the same basic-data-set.. ", I'm going to say it's probably you, not them.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 April 2018, 09:52:52 by emenelopee »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #24382 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 09:46:52 »
Forgot to change my avatars to my 4/20 and Earth Day variants.  :-[

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24383 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:28:00 »
Idiot relatives.

If your way of saying "people are different" includes phrases like "other humans" and "(don't) operate under the same basic-data-set.. ", I'm going to say it's probably you, not them.

Tp4 has a great emulation layer which facilitates human-human interactions.

It works well and Tp4 am general very amiable/approachable AFK.

However, Tp4's deeper core data /programs are very different.

For example::

Updating to more accurate and precise energy intake procedures succeeds current primary behavior regardless of prior dependencies.

Tp4 now knowing Animal-proteins consumption causes cancer/heartdisease/diabetes/dementia/stroke will immediately discontinue all such practices, REGARDLESS of the fact that Tp4 loves Popeyes Fried Chicken..

This ability to Update, Purge, and Reinitialize is a program function which operate on Elevated Priority higher than Sensory and Output stages.

However,  in more common individuals, they allow their Sensory loop to wholly dictate action, entering into a Feed back state, which in the long term dramatically reduces total cycle count.

Tp4 am functioning most properly !! It is others who are faulting.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24384 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:33:44 »
I'll keep eating animal-proteins for the near future, perhaps by the time I get old enough to care about my health (in the long-term) we will have invented a solution to death.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24385 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:36:10 »
Idiot relatives.

Tp4 has a great emulation layer which facilitates human-human interactions.

Break through the container and get on the metal. You can do it!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24386 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 10:51:29 »
I'll keep eating animal-proteins for the near future, perhaps by the time I get old enough to care about my health (in the long-term) we will have invented a solution to death.

Mmm.. Well there it is, you are a human befuddled by a pleasure dominant feedback loop.

It's not a Wrong or Right situation..  Only, from the perspective of the Objective 3rd party observer, it is terribly sub-optimal..

Animal protein damage is progressive and systemic , it's not JUST the heart attack at the end. You are crippling your vascular tree, including the microvasculature of the brain.

If you eat animal products, you are experiencing ongoing micro-strokes in the brain. They show up as tiny white spots (MRI).  Eventually it becomes dementia/ or Alzheimer.

But in the near term, you are more depressed, you may experience mind fog, headaches, lack of self control, reduced academic/occupational performance.

These small detriments add up.

Taking avoidable damage, that's how we classify a character fault/shortcoming..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24387 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:02:14 »
I'm sure most of the valedictorians from Harvard University or MIT are doing just fine without veganism.  :rolleyes:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24388 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:09:24 »
I'm sure most of the valedictorians from Harvard University or MIT are doing just fine without veganism.  :rolleyes:

But they could be even better, At No Increase in Cost..

You're drawing at one metric of success that would've occured in those individuals regardless of what they ate.

That does not disprove of the Improvements that can occur IF THOSE INDIVIDUALS choose veggies. !

It's not critical that you win an argument Blaise170..  Recognize what it is you're trying to preserve.. Pleasure/Memories/Ego

You want to do it, Do it.

If facing new facts, you decide on inaction.. so be it.

It's only important that one is aware and not self-deluding.

The error here isn't that you're ignorant of the harm. You know eating meat is bad, but you have as all of us typical Americans, miscalculated the Damage Done over time.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24389 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:18:53 »
I'm drawing on a metric of success that you specifically mentioned - academics. I'm not trying to delude myself nor am I trying to convince you to eat meats, but some of your claims are just as ridiculous as mine.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #24390 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 11:45:41 »
I love this conversation. There have been many words typed, much attention to detail, grande wow.

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #24391 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:00:59 »

Mmm.. Well there it is, you are a human befuddled by a pleasure dominant feedback loop.

Things taste good to us to encourage us to eat more of them. That's why we have a pleasure system, to encourage a particular evolutionary-beneficent behaviour. This admittedly gets broken when there is too much of the Good Stuff available, but blocking off all animal products because we have too much of them is a heavy handed solution. The answer to "too much meat" is not "no meat!", it's "easy on the meat there, have a salad, fatty boombalatty". There is a space between 100% and 0%, typical of an American to only occupy the extremes of a position.

In other news, UV light causes cancer, therefore we must all live underground.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24392 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:26:13 »

Things taste good to us to encourage us to eat more of them. That's why we have a pleasure system, to encourage a particular evolutionary-beneficent behaviour. This admittedly gets broken when there is too much of the Good Stuff available, but blocking off all animal products because we have too much of them is a heavy handed solution. The answer to "too much meat" is not "no meat!", it's "easy on the meat there, have a salad, fatty boombalatty". There is a space between 100% and 0%, typical of an American to only occupy the extremes of a position.

In other news, UV light causes cancer, therefore we must all live underground.

You are correct in that there ARE details to Veggieism.

Things taste good:

Meat does not taste good to humans
Just as Carrots do not taste good to a cat.

To humans, put a raw piece of meat in their mouth, it doesn't have a taste, it only smells a little fishy.

Humans go out of their way to season / cook meat into something resembling plants.

True Carnivores DESIRE the Slimy/Wet/RAWness of flesh with NO additional seasoning or sauce.

Humans can be Conditioned into eating that way, but it is by no means Natural.. No baby humans will eat raw flesh , but they will reach for and put an apple in their mouths.

We are not instinctive carnivores,  a hungry baby wolf will eat a rabbit, a hungry human baby will play with the rabbit..

Pleasure System:

We do what gives us pleasure.  Eating in general gives us pleasure. Fats in meat are detectable by the human tongue, and that gives a sense of pleasure.

At some point, when food was scarce, one can argue that any animal should eat ANYTHING they can stomach.

Humans may have acquired this capacity to eat meat after intellectual control over fire.

But our Base digestive system is thoroughly made for plant based. It is extremely dissimilar to the digestive track of Carnivores and True Omnivores (bears).

The SOLUTION:

Is to first ask the question.

Do we need Meat.. 

The meat industry says you do.. but again google beyond the first few pages of industry fud, you'll see that We DO NOT NEED meat.

All proteins are made in nature BY plants. Animals only decouple and recouple protein, they do NOT produce any protein.

Carnivores derive protein through a middleman (other animals)

Herbivores (Humans) can eat Direct-From-Source. This is not only efficient, it is also the most healthy option. It matches our Equipment.

194461-0

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #24393 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:32:39 »
What if my family is the "meat industry"?

They have several herds on pasture, poultry in the backyard etc.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24394 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:39:21 »
Part of the issue is that you are calling humans herbivores. We aren't. We are omnivorous and it is possible for us to live only on meats!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24395 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:47:24 »
Part of the issue is that you are calling humans herbivores. We aren't. We are omnivorous and it is possible for us to live only on meats!

This is not true.

We are omnivorous through our technology and intellect.

Our digestive system does not function optimally on meat foods..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24396 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:51:15 »
What if my family is the "meat industry"?

They have several herds on pasture, poultry in the backyard etc.

Germany made bombs, now they make cars..

We are not guilty/ accountable for the mistakes/crimes of our fathers.

Today we have more options in life than ever before..  It's down right silly to cling to faulty tradition.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #24397 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:54:01 »
it is possible for us to live only on meats!
Technically, almost, but at the cost of health condition.

Today we have more options in life than ever before..  It's down right silly to cling to faulty tradition.
It's not a tradition in this case though.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #24398 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 12:56:38 »
I'm not saying we should only eat meats - I certainly don't - but it's possible. That's the point of being an omnivore, our bodily systems allow us to eat both.

http://time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24399 on: Mon, 23 April 2018, 13:03:48 »
it is possible for us to live only on meats!
Technically, almost, but at the cost of health condition.

It's not a tradition in this case though.

We can NOT live on a meat diet.. The cholesterol will kill you ~35-55.

You need proof ?   Rising Childhood diabetes/  Heart attacks in 30 year olds..

/Family Business

It's not my place to tell you what to do..

I only present the case that there are Plentiful Options just as profitable as cattle..  Which don't involve animal waste or prion diseases.

Yes, Mad cow is STILL A THING.  It never went away,  the media mogul's merely got a lid on it.