Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7952514 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #7300 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 21:16:32 »
My current clack collection  :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No wonder I can't seem to find any to buy, you have them all!

Epic collection man, must have taken ages.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7301 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 22:30:17 »
Between you and jalaj showing out your collection, I can't imagine the amount of PM you mush have gotten. Ha ha ha. And then there's great collector like TheBinary and eth0s and Naasfu's. Does CC really employ gnomes to do all the work? Wow!

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #7302 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 22:43:00 »
Who are you people and how do you get so many clacks?!
Hi :)

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #7303 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 00:16:23 »
A little dark but what I got from the Freedom sale. If anybody wants to do a stem switch to MX, please let me know.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7304 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 00:45:54 »

A little dark but what I got from the Freedom sale. If anybody wants to do a stem switch to MX, please let me know.

Show Image

So nice! I can only be jelly!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7305 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 00:50:21 »

Show Image

I'd trade an octopink for that sexy red, but sadly I didn't get into the sale so no trades here.  So sexy.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #7306 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 04:51:52 »
My current clack collection  :)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

No wonder I can't seem to find any to buy, you have them all!

Epic collection man, must have taken ages.

Yeah, collecting since early 2012 and spent way too much time and money on them ;D

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7307 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:14:20 »
If you collected in early 2012, were the prices as crazy then? I think collecting Now is a disadvantage!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7308 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:16:36 »
If you collected in early 2012, were the prices as crazy then? I think collecting Now is a disadvantage!

Back then they were still sold in EK's store, and you didn't have to F5 every few miiliseconds for a chance to get one.

Prices were also depressing.  I search for a lot of things, and every now and again one of the old EK listings comes up - Clacks for $18 new.  Multi-coloured for $20.  Depressing.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #7309 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:36:59 »

It already started to get crazy in early 2012. Would have been better to start in 2011.
I paid around 80$ for my first clack, which was only a common single color skull.

What rowdy mentioned was before I started. Somewhen 2011 or earlier?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7310 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:43:21 »
Then that means in the past 2 years (since 2012) the rise is probably just 20%? Still high but at least it's not double. Imagine if you put your Clacks in a pouch and carried it out.. That's like carrying a pouch full of diamonds. Scary thoughts!

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #7311 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:49:09 »

Prices were already crazy back then.. I got my OG tricolor for 200$ in 2012, now I don't even know how much they are anymore.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7312 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:49:52 »
Then that means in the past 2 years (since 2012) the rise is probably just 20%? Still high but at least it's not double. Imagine if you put your Clacks in a pouch and carried it out.. That's like carrying a pouch full of diamonds. Scary thoughts!

When I joined the average aftermarket prices for skulls were around $60-80, so it's at least a 40-50% increase. Heck, it wasn't totally uncommon for them to pop up in the classifieds for $30. Tri-colors were always high priced though, OG Tris were still going for a couple hundred back then.
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:52:16 by noisyturtle »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7313 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 05:56:03 »

When I joined the average aftermarket prices for skulls were around $60-80, so it's at least a 40-50% increase. Heck, it wasn't totally uncommon for them to pop up in the classifieds for $30. Tri-colors were always high priced though, OG Tris were still going for a couple hundred back then.

Yeah I think this is spot on. Tri-colors have always commanded large prices but it's the more common ones that have boomed in price. I remember the HOs and Mint Gum Clacks going pretty regularly for 50-60 bucks when I first started lurking, now they're like a hundred.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #7314 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 06:15:02 »

Yeah I think this is spot on. Tri-colors have always commanded large prices but it's the more common ones that have boomed in price. I remember the HOs and Mint Gum Clacks going pretty regularly for 50-60 bucks when I first started lurking, now they're like a hundred.

This is true.. Mintgum and HO weren't as famous back then, even the clusters was around 50$, now the prices for them is like 90-120$.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7315 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 07:00:46 »
Veteran, Unconscious, Forgotten Red

Tricolors
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7316 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 07:04:09 »
Show Image

How the hell do you get them secondary market so fast?? I mean the things were just shipped to original owners late this week. Haha.

Nice tri collection.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #7317 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 08:21:49 »
Saved that Tri colors photo, naasfu. I'll dream of them tonight!

I need to get at least one!

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #7318 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 08:24:46 »
Show Image

How the hell do you get them secondary market so fast?? I mean the things were just shipped to original owners late this week. Haha.

Nice tri collection.

Those look sweet Naasfu.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #7319 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 09:48:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Congrats, absolutely hilarious that you got a second hand clack before i even received my ConUs clacks  :p
sell out and eat ass

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7320 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 09:49:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Fantastic photos man!! That jack and miz kyte!! Oh man beautiful!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #7321 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 09:55:09 »
Congrats, absolutely hilarious that you got a second hand clack before i even received my ConUs clacks  :p

I figured it out! NAASFU....IS.....CLICKCLACK!
 :))

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7322 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 10:30:13 »
Show Image

Nice tri collection.

Show Image

Those look sweet Naasfu.

Yeah. I guess $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

And, I too, think that is funny, HP.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #7323 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 12:15:21 »
He is on top of his clack ****.  I would know. 
Hi :)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7324 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 12:50:18 »

Your Clacks are just slow. :P

But seriously, I hope they arrive soon.  Did you get a tracking number in your Paypal?
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #7325 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 12:59:32 »

But seriously, I hope they arrive soon.  Did you get a tracking number in your Paypal?

Hey naz, I'll trade you my new puppy for a few Clacks!!   ;D ;D :thumb: :thumb:

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #7326 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 13:22:50 »
That veteran...I need to update my WTB thread.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #7327 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:12:14 »

I never did get a tracking number on mine  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #7328 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:31:10 »

I never did either last sale and they just showed up at my door. I had thought they were stolen by the bizarro world gnomes that work the postal service.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #7329 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:31:57 »

Did you happen to pay by gift? I paid gift for 4/20 sale and never got tracking
sell out and eat ass

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #7330 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 14:34:35 »

Did you happen to pay by gift? I paid gift for 4/20 sale and never got tracking

Paid as goods

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #7331 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 16:07:52 »
I have not received mine either, maybe it is an east coast thing? The blue and red from this sale look awesome. I need to acquire a Forgotten red skull somehow to go with my Historic blue.

Did Unconscious, Veteran, or 'Murica exist in MX during the dibs sale?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7332 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 17:00:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

That's an amazing pic, as always. Seeing them all togeather really is special. I bet sometimes you just hold them all in your hand and laugh meniachly.
Also confirmed, seeing them all side-by-side Veteran is officially my 2nd favorite Tri color.
CC you there? MX Veteran please!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #7333 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:30:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Congrats Naasfu!  :thumb:  that was fast :))

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #7334 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:42:07 »

Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

That's an amazing pic, as always. Seeing them all togeather really is special. I bet sometimes you just hold them all in your hand and laugh meniachly.
Also confirmed, seeing them all side-by-side Veteran is officially my 2nd favorite Tri color.
CC you there? MX Veteran please!

No, BS Veteran please! :D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7335 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 01:44:13 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Dude must be a damned wizard or something, don't know how he does it.

I think it's time you start your own gallery thread naasfu, you always take such brilliant photos and I'd love to see your whole collection in one place.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7336 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 02:22:51 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

I think it's time you start your own gallery thread naasfu, you always take such brilliant photos and I'd love to see your whole collection in one place.

I'm not even jelly of 'em. It's like, you reach a certain point of the pinnacle and everyone looking up at you ceases to think you're just another collector and stops generating hateraid and starts generating props. That's why he's got that title.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7337 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 02:24:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

I'm not even jelly of 'em. It's like, you reach a certain point of the pinnacle and everyone looking up at you ceases to think you're just another collector and stops generating hateraid and starts generating props. That's why he's got that title.

Very true.

I stopped being jealous of people on here ages ago, considering how many awesome collections are on here I'd never come close to competing!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7338 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 02:25:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Very true.

I stopped being jealous of people on here ages ago, considering how many awesome collections are on here I'd never come close to competing!

as long as they keep posting pics, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7339 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 02:26:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Very true.

as long as they keep posting pics, I'll keep my mouth shut.

Haha yeah that too.

Offline k3keycap

« Reply #7340 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 05:36:15 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

i love all :3

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #7341 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:11:45 »

sell out and eat ass

Offline t2russo

« Reply #7342 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:12:50 »
The lil sketch to match too... so perfect.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #7343 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:13:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

HORRY CHIT!

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #7344 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:17:05 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sooo nice...
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #7345 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:17:07 »
Man that Franch flag, so patriotic /kappa
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #7346 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:29:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Tricolors
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #7347 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:31:59 »
Wtb:type S RWB, please pm
:D

Hella tight cap hipster!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #7348 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 16:47:21 »
Show Image

mmm hypnoclack!

stare into my eye.  what do you see?
fu?
STARE INTO MY EYE.
fuh?
STARE. INTO. MUH EYE. WHAT DO YOU SEE.
oh god it's FUHREEDDOM.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #7349 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 17:03:52 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hell yeah you got them! Love that 3D eye bro!