Author Topic: [MechSupply.co.uk] Tai Hao ABS & PBT Range (ISO-UK & ANSI) ROUND 4!  (Read 51461 times)

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps.co.uk / MechSupply.co.uk
    • UKKeycaps
LINK TO WEBSITE, CHOOSE PBT OR ABS!

Round 4 of MechSupply bringing you ISO-UK (and ANSI!) Tai Hao keysets. This time the full range of PBT keysets are available (bumblebee is discountinued, RIP!). There are some new ABS options too, never before available in ISO-UK!

Feel free to talk about the group-buy here!

Offline raccoon

Re: [MechSupply.co.uk] Tai Hao ABS & PBT Range (ISO-UK & ANSI) ROUND 4!
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 00:46:22 »
Hi :)

I'm really interested in getting the Dolch set, been trying to find this set in for some time, want them raccoon coloured keycaps :D

[img][https://postimg.org/image/8kjc4d429/]

I see that the MOQ is 20 on this item and there has been one order placed so far. I will deffo be placing an order with you in the next few days, but was wondering what the sittuation would be if the MOQ is not reached.

Thank you.

Offline raccoon

Offline Esquimo

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 11:29:28 »
I have joined the drop ordering a Tai Hao PBT Sunshine, has the limit been reached? I'm hoping so because for some weird reason I'm drawn to this gaudy set of caps, lol.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 12:43:56 »
I have joined the drop ordering a Tai Hao PBT Sunshine, has the limit been reached? I'm hoping so because for some weird reason I'm drawn to this gaudy set of caps, lol.

The group buy stage is now over, what you are buying now is the extras, which will be delivered at the same time as the group buy orders.
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline UKKeycaps

• UKKeycaps.co.uk / MechSupply.co.uk
    • UKKeycaps
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 30 August 2016, 16:40:09 »
The above is true! But I'll be shipping the true group-buy orders first! So if you ordered after the GB ended, you'll get them a couple of days later.

Offline Esquimo

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 31 August 2016, 03:30:52 »
The above is true! But I'll be shipping the true group-buy orders first! So if you ordered after the GB ended, you'll get them a couple of days later.

Cool thanks, it's my first group buy from you's so wasn't sure. Cheers fellow.  ;D