Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1782341 times)

Offline shrapneL

Re: SPRIT Model 1 : PCB for 60% 75% 87% 110% : ANSI+ISO (Full LED + HW Macro)
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 21:59:49 »
This looks awesome, Sprit! Thanks!
hello.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::

Offline IMHB

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 22:52:37 »
so....do you have any polycarbon cases available for this as well? or right now the acryl is the only choice...
Because from what I heard, Acryl cases are kinda fragile and easy to break...and I do plan to travel with this keyboard very often...

I have been working on Polycarbon quiet a long time for my designs. 
The Big Problem with P-Carbon is too much cost for machining, almost same as Metals
But As I said in my IC,  I will do some PC too.

Looking forward to hear more about the p-carbon cases! if a GB starts I'll be the first one to check it out!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
Re: SPRIT Model 1 : PCB for 60% 75% 87% 110% : ANSI+ISO (Full LED +HW Macro)
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 23:27:25 »
Model 1  PolyAcryl = PolyCarbon in Shape.  I mean the Same Design!

But Colored PolyCarbons are Too Expensive to buy under the MOQ.

We Will see! 
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:25:26 by sprit »

Offline justnits

« Reply #154 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 00:16:32 »
i feel dizzy looking at sprit's video  :'(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #155 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 03:14:34 »
Edited mine. Please check ya :)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 03:58:17 »
Edited mine. Please check ya :)
Thanks lotus1109 !  I got it  :)  The Reservation form is Auto-summed, Auto-Saved, Auto-Backed, Auto Recorded for any Action.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 04:00:31 by sprit »

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 04:33:28 »
Dear sprit, many posts from you after 2 days but still no pictures of the PCBs!!! Pictures of v0.1, v0.2... version A.87W does it even exist?
You don't have them, right? Are they not out of the factory yet? Why don't you just say so?
110% board, where's the 110% picture?
You keep spamming links and lambos, be so kind to spam some real pics. Thank you.
Discussions about cases and plates in the PCB thread, but not about the PCBs....

This is how a pcb groupbuy should look like at least when it's not produced yet, it's only natural:

43628-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 04:42:43 by Jmneuv »

Offline pasph

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 04:40:06 »
Dear sprit, many posts from you after 2 days but still no pictures of the PCBs!!! Pictures of v0.1, v0.2... version A.87W does it even exist?
You don't have them, right? Are they not out of the factory yet? Why don't you just say so?
You keep spamming links and lambos, be so kind to spam some real pics. Thanks you.
Discussions about cases and plates in the PCB thread, but not about the PCBs....

This is how a pcb groupbuy should look like at least when it's not produced yet, it's only natural:

(Attachment Link)

I concur with this
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:07:06 »
You keep spamming links and lambos, be so kind to spam some real pics. Thank you.

(Attachment Link)

*sigh*

The OP is pretty clear about the schedule for producing the PCB's and details/pics can be found on his website. Cool your jets.

http://winkeyless.kr

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:26:00 »
Okay, you point me to this then under the link you posted?
Did you notice that the pics are only "stock photos"? I think you didn't bother to thoroughly follow the discussion.

From the tkl IC thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50075.0
-  All  SMD parts are pre-soldered and tested.  Ready to kick !

-  supports FN key almost at any position You like.   

-  supports the Standard 6.25x Winkey,   1.5x1x1.5x 7x Winkeyless,   1.25x1x1.25x 7x 1.25x1x1.25x1 Winkeyless   etc....

-  User Defined keys and mappings.   Max :  87 + 5 + 3 = 95 Keys  (ANSI + ISO)

International GB

-  PCB Color options :  White,  Red,  Blue, Black

- 1.6T (1.6mm) Heavy Duty PCB  (suggested by sprit, for W Special Edition)

-  Case Compatibility : All A.87 compatible Alu, Acrylic Cases, etc...

-  Price Policy  :  Fixed Price  55 USD  /  1pcb   (MoQ = 100 PCBs,  1.6T PCB, ANSI+ISO, All  SMD parts are pre-soldered And Tested = A.87 W  Special Edition)

(Non pre-soldered, 1.2T PCB + some main bulk parts, ANSI only =  45 USD in Korea)

-   This new A.87 W PCB under Tests this WeeK,  in the A.87 Factory, Seoul, Korea.

-   Delivery : Production in Two Weeks, Delivery in two Weeks = Total 4 Weeks.  promised i

-   Manufactured in Seoul, Korea, shipped from Seoul, to the each Regional Proxy, saving the shipping cost for Everybody

Edited :  Oct.25

Offline naokira

• The King in the North
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:32:16 »
really? how about just wait it?

This guy is actually doing all of us a favor.
Don't stretch him.
FaceW in LZ-CE

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:34:00 »
Did you notice that the pics are only "stock photos"? I think you didn't bother to thoroughly follow the discussion.

-  All  SMD parts are pre-soldered and tested.  Ready to kick !

-  supports FN key almost at any position You like.   

-  supports the Standard 6.25x Winkey,   1.5x1x1.5x 7x Winkeyless,   1.25x1x1.25x 7x 1.25x1x1.25x1 Winkeyless   etc....

-  User Defined keys and mappings.   Max :  87 + 5 + 3 = 95 Keys  (ANSI + ISO)

International GB

-  PCB Color options :  White,  Red,  Blue, Black

- 1.6T (1.6mm) Heavy Duty PCB  (suggested by sprit, for W Special Edition)

-  Case Compatibility : All A.87 compatible Alu, Acrylic Cases, etc...

-  Price Policy  :  Fixed Price  55 USD  /  1pcb   (MoQ = 100 PCBs,  1.6T PCB, ANSI+ISO, All  SMD parts are pre-soldered And Tested = A.87 W  Special Edition)

(Non pre-soldered, 1.2T PCB + some main bulk parts, ANSI only =  45 USD in Korea)

-   This new A.87 W PCB under Tests this WeeK,  in the A.87 Factory, Seoul, Korea.

-   Delivery : Production in Two Weeks, Delivery in two Weeks = Total 4 Weeks.  promised i

-   Manufactured in Seoul, Korea, shipped from Seoul, to the each Regional Proxy, saving the shipping cost for Everybody

Edited :  Oct.25

They're hardly stock photos if they're photos of the actual product, admittedly they might not be the latest revision but you're making the OP out to be a scam artist. He hasn't even asked for payments yet and you're jumping all over him like a rabid dog.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:42:09 »
Again, read the thread.. it's simple really and not that long.

This GB is about some "special edition pcb's", i asked sprit whether he was already in possession of the items which he said he was - so naturally i ask him for a picture. That's it. You think that's stretching it? Man, you are some obedient customers.
So it's absurd to ask for an up to date pic for a multiple-thousand dollar GB? i'm baffled.

Btw, winkeyless.kr isn't his site.

p.s: that's why i put stock photos in quotes, he just took some random pics from winkeyless.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:48:45 by Jmneuv »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 05:57:12 »
I've read the thread, condescend more.

Do you have anything to back that up? I'd be more inclined to believe OP than some keyboard warrior with an axe to grind.

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #165 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 06:12:43 »
I mean "read the relevant threads", sorry about that. It's right there in the IC:

-  Cutting-Edge Technology Design and QC  by THE CREATOR  of A.87 and MX-mini,   The FATHER of Korean Custom PCBs.

-  He is the Famous Independent PCB Designer, Mr. BeastMask  From Korea since 2005.

-  The Creator himself developed the top-of-the-line :  A.87  A.87 ps2avr,   MX-mini W,  60% Face W,    A.87 W  TKL

-  ANSI + ISO in one PCB. (concept design by sprit  in GH  for ISO users)
-  USB and PS2 Auto-detect.  3rd generation.  Open Source based.

-  Designer's Page :  http://winkeyless.kr/71

No "I" in there, i'm just reading.. not claiming anything.

(p.s: don't go all victim with "condescending" on me, you are the one dropping the heavy words)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #166 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 06:32:50 »
   Gentleman!

IF anyone curious about these PCBs , I'd like say

1.  Read the Each IC links carefully  for Yourself = It's Confusing but one thing might be clear,  Very New PCBs ...

2.  the One Final sample PCB is at designer's hand, the other is in the factory now, still adding some new mods including firmwares, before the Production start.   http://winkeyless.kr/31   http://winkeyless.kr/76

3.  You can refer the Designer's Page, If there is anything further to find out.   http://winkeyless.kr/67    http://winkeyless.kr/66         

4. If there some questions remains,  you can wait till 1st Production and pics next week.

Why Not now?  = We will get Some Surprises, for me and for some of us.

Thanks My Fellow GH Guys!   I love You so Much!    :'(
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:57:10 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 06:53:10 »

You 100% Right!   I am Hiding Something!!  :thumb:

There was same Response in KBDmania.

>>> http://www1.kbdmania.net/xe/photo/7577370   

http://www1.kbdmania.net/xe/tipandtech

http://www1.kbdmania.net/xe/index.php?mid=photo&search_target=nick_name&search_keyword=SPRIT

I have been doing the Patents and  Design registration jobs in Korea, and in USA.
And I wish donate quite a parts of them to GH. 
So that's why ... I am hiding the Last Pics of PCBs,  Now I am just doing the Final Touch.
Sorry for some inconveniences!   :(   :-*   

Very old prototype Pic.
43630-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:58:46 by sprit »

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #168 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 06:58:38 »
Thanks for paying attention to this matter, sprit. I just don't understand why you're playing hard to catch so much.. you could have just put it in the OP.

Surprises i want from my girlfriend! In a GB i want to know what i will be paying in advance for.

Edit: As usual your links reveal nothing new, it's just a smokescreen.

Hope you understand that you're asked specific questions, as gb organizer you're asking a lot of trust from the community.
Also it's not only you doing us a favor, 1st: you probably make some money from this and 2nd: through us your project will come to life and spread to kb fans.. so i think it's kinda mutual.

I just hope you will deliver pics/material before you start collecting money.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:16:04 by Jmneuv »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #169 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:05:01 »
Thanks for paying attention to this matter, sprit. I just don't understand why you're playing hard to catch so much.. you could have just put it in the OP.

Surprises i want from my girlfriend! In a GB i want to know what i will be paying in advance for.
No problem !  I Love Jmneuv !!  :-*

I Read Your Passion in Your Personal Messages!!   I want clear all the Obstacles away in our custom kbd Life. 
It have been my goal in kbd hobby for a long time.  That's why I wrote : Alps PCBs will come soon. 

" What is this?? What he is talking about?? "

I will do my best to Show You Guys the Last Pic !   :-*    Millione Kisses and Love !   
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:15:51 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #170 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:38:21 »

Hope you understand that you're asked specific questions, as gb organizer you're asking a lot of trust from the community.
Also it's not only you doing us a favor, 1st: you probably make some money from this and 2nd: through us your project will come to life and spread to kb fans.. so i think it's kinda mutual.

You have some misunderstandings  on my Project,  My Jmneuv   :-*

1.  We are waiting the MOQ now.

2.  I want collect money as late as possible!   =   to get move from  PCB v1.2 to v1.3 in between.

3.  I don't need any Investment from the outer world. 

4.  You'd better wait the 2nd wave of GB.  :)       

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49405.0
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49407.0 

Thx.   
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:45:53 by sprit »

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:53:43 »
Does that mean production before collecting?

There's no room for misunderstanding: pics or it didn't happen.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #172 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:58:22 »

You'd better watch How this GB going,  and when You got convinced, You might join to 2nd  or 3rd wave of GB.  :-*    OK?

« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 08:00:35 by sprit »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 08:24:59 »

No one is forcing you to buy anything. As sprit said above, maybe you just want to sit this one out, eh? Otherwise, let's cool it with the constant badgering the OP for pics, etc., okay?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 09:03:37 »
You'd better watch How this GB going,  and when You got convinced, You might join to 2nd  or 3rd wave of GB.  :-*    OK?
Trying to get rid of me so soon? I already invited the wedding guests.  :-*

Offline redskull

« Reply #175 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 09:22:40 »

keep your pants on, brother. when its time to pay and there is no pics or you are not satisfied with anything, then just don't buy it. get a KMAC or something, those have tons of pics for your pleasure before paying.

Offline kektr0city

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 09:25:01 »
So ummm, my entry in that googledoc got deleted.  I put a new one in, but peoples might wana make sure they're still on the list.

Offline Jmneuv

« Reply #177 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 09:37:33 »
when its time to pay and there is no pics or you are not satisfied with anything, then just don't buy it
That goes without saying, would prefer to have that cleared up before that time comes, is all brother.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:11:38 »

p.s: that's why i put stock photos in quotes, he just took some random pics from winkeyless.

Hum....  It's The designer Mr.BeastMask's site and  He is my Friend. As I put on IC 

http://www1.kbdmania.net/xe/market_info/7508028  Its U version (ANSI Only)

I asked him the supporting holes in June, July, Sept, Oct, and it's name should be 괴수-sprit Holes. 

43656-0   
Everybody knows that in KBDmania.   
Oct.18, We met up at my home and having dinner and made Agreement to provide ANSI+ISO New version with the Latest Firmware and some major mods, for GH
I announced this in Korea. http://www1.kbdmania.net/xe/photo/7577370

Anyway
I did advised you, My Friend ; Read IC carefully.
This is quite a messy GB,  but I wish we get some good things in the messy mud. Actually We want a Big One! 

The IC Started on Oct.19,    This Topic Started on Nov.06.   Is This a slow, lazy move?
I'm usually a messy man.  ;)
Let's Smile !    :thumb:  Cheers!  Cheers!  GH! 

« Last Edit: Wed, 13 November 2013, 01:28:14 by sprit »

Offline justnits

« Reply #179 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:17:27 »
i guess some ppl can't stand any more of Sprit's lambo tease and starts breaking down ;D
but ugh...how long more is this gonna take before we can see the actual unit's pic and also metal case's pic  :'(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #180 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:24:34 »
So ummm, my entry in that googledoc got deleted.  I put a new one in, but peoples might wana make sure they're still on the list.

Dont Worry! kektr0city   Surely I did mistake !   I will look into the backups!   =  (added  :  I got email notice whenever the file changed, and I looked into History logs, no problem with Your entry now. Surely I might be the man who did deletion! :D

This is a GB  Reservation for MOQ check.  To Set the Production Schedule with the Factories.

Making a PCB needs a good Quantity, ie  MOQ.
for a certern Size of Raw PCB plate... all Filming, Alignment, Etching, Cleaning, Drilling,  Coloring, Soldering set ups, Auto SMD soldering, cleaning....Silk screen printing....  Boot Loader, Firmware load, .Keymap load ..  etc. etc.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:41:25 by sprit »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:27:24 »

Dont Worry! kektr0city   Surely I did mistake !   I will look into the backups!

This is a GB  Reservation for MOQ check.  To Set the Production Schedule with the Factories.

Making a PCB needs a good Quantity,
for a certern Size of Raw PCB plate... all Filming, Alignment, Etching, Cleaning, Drilling,  Coloring, Soldering set ups, Auto SMD soldering, cleaning....Silk screen printing....  Boot Loader, Firmware load, .Keymap load ..  etc. etc.

We're behind you guys all the way, don't let the messiness get you down! Looking forward to hearing more news :D

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:46:34 »
Let's Don't be like Koreans!   No Rush!   Lets hang OUT !   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp-6g_CdpJs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn8jlOrSLa8 
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:50:10 by sprit »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:47:35 »

You'd like it here in Australia, all we do is hang out!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:52:39 »
I love the Coogee Beach in Sydney,  and any and all the Beaches In Oz.   I miss them so much!   :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 10:54:35 by sprit »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:15:43 »
I have confidence in sprit, one thing I would suggest is maybe work with some other member who's native language is Engligh to express the official stuff of the GB better, such as a proper Google Form, structured and clutter-free OP.

You have to understand that like you many other members are not native English speakers and when your broken English is read by such members, things can sound quite different, not trying to be rude, but just giving a suggestion.

And people, we need more 75% and full-size PCB orders! :D

Offline elllit

« Reply #186 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:31:28 »
*scratches head* I still am new to all this... but what's a 110%?

If I learned correctly (from reading a lot of stuff here at GH) 60% is a keyboard without F-Keys and everything 'right of the return key' (num pad, arrows, and so on). Add some more keys to get to 70%, 75% and so on and you will eventually reach 100%.

So 110% adds what keys?

Anyways, I'm in for a 60%. :)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:41:37 »
*scratches head* I still am new to all this... but what's a 110%?

If I learned correctly (from reading a lot of stuff here at GH) 60% is a keyboard without F-Keys and everything 'right of the return key' (num pad, arrows, and so on). Add some more keys to get to 70%, 75% and so on and you will eventually reach 100%.

So 110% adds what keys?

Anyways, I'm in for a 60%. :)

Hello ~  You can count the Number of keys. ~   104 + 4 (Right Upper 4keys)  + .....

http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ducky-dk9008-mechanical-keyboard.jpg

Offline elllit

« Reply #188 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:48:09 »

Hello ~  You can count the Number of keys. ~   104 + 4 (Right Upper 4keys)  + .....

(Attachment Link)
http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/ducky-dk9008-mechanical-keyboard.jpg

aaaaah, I see... thanks ;)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:53:20 »

(Attachment Link)

aaaaah, I see... thanks ;)
You Good! Mr.!    I am sprit from Korea!  Good to See You  ;)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:53:37 »

Hey look, 121 keys! :))

More

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 11:59:19 »
Hello! Sir!   I like ....  wow! ...   I Love that Plate!   Viva!  GH!

43664-0  43666-1 43735-2 43737-3
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:56:07 by sprit »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:03:13 »

Hey look, 121 keys! :))

More

I've actually got a keyset that *might* fill that out :D

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:06:14 »

(Attachment Link)   (Attachment Link)

Oh, you like MOAR keys?

Maybe you want to go crazy??

in memoriam

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:22:50 »

Oh, you like MOAR keys?

Show Image

two space bars or bust!

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:23:36 »

Oh, you like MOAR keys?

Show Image

No! No!  Not at all~ Sir!  :)     I love mini at work and at home,  sometimes, I need that big ones to show off um... to ladies...   :-[   :-X 

But They are not impressed at all.  they Love small ones  hehe ~~   :'(    >:D   
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 November 2013, 18:59:56 by sprit »

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 12:57:34 »

You'd like it here in Australia, all we do is hang out!

Loved Perth, Australia.  I went there to play Worlds for Ultimate Frisbee in 2006.  We had a great time.  It was beautiful and very relaxed.  Loved it...

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 19:23:36 »
Good Mornin'    ;)     Let's go chill out there!   
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 November 2013, 01:27:16 by sprit »

Offline bianco

« Reply #198 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:20:12 »

Oh, you like MOAR keys?

Show Image

either would be my ideal! but more is better!   :thumb:
less time for the novelty keycaps in storage boxes   :))

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #199 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 02:07:09 »

This is the Schedule !   Guys!     (Notice again)   ;)

1st   week    :  Reservation     :    MOQ = 50    for Each.
2nd  week    :  Payment          :    2nd Reservation & Payment    MOQ = 50
3rd   weeK    :  Production       :    2nd  Production 
4th   week    :  Production       :    2nd  Production 
5th   week    :  Delivery           :     Delivery   
6th   week    :  Delivery           :     Delivery   
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 November 2013, 02:10:36 by sprit »