Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 V1  (Read 458188 times)

Offline Unforgivable

Re: [GB] X60 (HHKB/WKL/60)
« Reply #950 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 22:36:27 »
tfw I check the thread and see that purple cases are being made

Show Image

excited for mine though :)

I feel your pain! I wanted a purple case really badly too.

Overall, I can't wait for this! I'm going to make one just like Xon's, with Gateron Blacks and everything!...Except the pricey unicorn called Hyperfuse DSA. I wasn't around when that was released, sadly.

Is everyone going to post pictures of their creation when the time comes?!  :D

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #951 on: Sat, 29 October 2016, 23:11:24 »
Best believe I'll be posting pics

I picked up 2 of these bad boys and can hardly wait til they come in. I think I'm gonna sell off everything else cause these two will probably be my endgames

My 1st board is the carbon edition, so I'm gonna go the whole nine yards with it. I picked up a Zeal60 PCB, zeal stabs, and zealencios just for it. I'm still deciding whether or not I should do a spring swap with gateron yellows into gateron black housings or just roll with gateron yellows.

For the 2nd board, I'm thinking of having an Alps plate made so I can use an Alps64 pcb and SKCL greens
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #952 on: Sun, 30 October 2016, 19:03:21 »
Two slots up for grabs:
  • HHKB in Black with ANSI Stainless Steel and ANSI Gold plates
  • 60% in Dark Gray with ANSI Stainless Steel and ANSI Red and a PCB
You cannot change the options as the order has already been placed with the factory. PM me if you're interested in either spot and you can pay immediately.

Side note, production is going well, no issues reported so far.

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #953 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 11:16:43 »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #954 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 12:05:52 »
The 60% as noted above is still available. If you don't want the PCB and/or one of the plates then that's fine, not too bothered as I want an extra plate :rolleyes: Please PM me your PayPal address and noting that you're interested if you are.

Offline brighenne

« Reply #955 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 12:14:51 »
The 60% as noted above is still available. If you don't want the PCB and/or one of the plates then that's fine, not too bothered as I want an extra plate :rolleyes: Please PM me your PayPal address and noting that you're interested if you are.

Someone please buy the case so I can have the PCB :D

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #956 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 12:47:47 »
I have someone wanting the PCB, and another wanting the ANSI Gold plate, so whoever wants the 60% Black case with a ANSI SS plate then it's yours, but you can have whatever options are available (if that makes sense).

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #957 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 22:35:38 »
Two slots up for grabs:
  • HHKB in Black with ANSI Stainless Steel and ANSI Gold plates
  • 60% in Dark Gray with ANSI Stainless Steel and ANSI Red and a PCB
You cannot change the options as the order has already been placed with the factory. PM me if you're interested in either spot and you can pay immediately.

Side note, production is going well, no issues reported so far.

I have someone wanting the PCB, and another wanting the ANSI Gold plate, so whoever wants the 60% Black case with a ANSI SS plate then it's yours, but you can have whatever options are available (if that makes sense).

the upper quote had said the Black case was HHKB and 60% was Dark Grey but why the last post is saying the Black case is 60%.

or the last one is the third slot.

Offline gzprime

« Reply #958 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 00:45:44 »
Up to date again. Few things to mention tonight:
  • Final changes for everything will be 23:59 10/16/2016 BST.
  • I haven't forgotten about engravings, but I have been working on the design and fonts with my person. I'm happy with everything but we are still finalizing everything, hopefully I have it done by tomorrow night.
  • I've finalized the design of all files and I'm just waiting on confirmation from the factory that all is good. This means production should start on Monday.
  • Numbers haven't been finalized for slots or plates, mainly because I want to open more spots open, but again, I'm waiting confirmation from the factory that this is okay. There are currently 4 spots open, but I want to extend to either 75 or 100 overall.
  • Will be getting a prototype for X75, X65 and a newer project. This will all be with the 70+ X60s.
:)

What type of timeline are we looking at for an X75? Trying to plan ahead.  :)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #959 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 08:43:40 »
the upper quote had said the Black case was HHKB and 60% was Dark Grey but why the last post is saying the Black case is 60%.

I just can't read ^-^

After the first 40 ship from this I'll probably open it, definitely want to have it open this year. Very soon unless something goes terribly wrong (not sure what).

All 100 spots are now taken. No more will be made. I will personally have 11, I'll definitely be keeping my personal 06/30 FE, although I probably will sell the others later on.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 November 2016, 09:24:52 by xondat »

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #960 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 09:32:25 »

I just can't read ^-^

After the first 40 ship from this I'll probably open it, definitely want to have it open this year. Very soon unless something goes terribly wrong (not sure what).

All 100 spots are now taken. No more will be made. I will personally have 11, I'll definitely be keeping my personal 06/30 FE, although I probably will sell the others later on.

Good to hear! Any idea on when we might expect pretty weight drawings/renders? :p
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #961 on: Sun, 06 November 2016, 21:29:05 »

Good to hear! Any idea on when we might expect pretty weight drawings/renders? :p

^^ And is there an update for the new projected shipping date?

Offline efwersdfgg

« Reply #962 on: Mon, 07 November 2016, 16:57:57 »
[ Specified attachment is not available ]

I just can't read ^-^

xondat leaked this pretty drawing to me

« Last Edit: Mon, 07 November 2016, 17:00:42 by efwersdfgg »
TGR Jane CE Octagon V2

Offline wodan

« Reply #963 on: Tue, 08 November 2016, 01:19:51 »
Shiiiit I wasn't expecting 999 Gold but seems like Xondat just doesn't like to compromise.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #964 on: Tue, 08 November 2016, 01:38:28 »
Pwetty clean

Offline jessica

• Formerly CuteDreamsOfYou & Brazzers
  • HHKB is the only good layout
« Reply #965 on: Tue, 08 November 2016, 01:46:03 »
The question from me: will the engraving be on the top of the weight or the bottom? I imagine bottom so you can actually see it but hey, I've seen weirder design choices

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #966 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:23:39 »
This keyboard gets me all hot and bothered.
The hype is real.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #967 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 14:49:54 »
Any updates?
Hoping this arrives around when the zeal60 does!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #968 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 01:25:33 »
Any updates?
Hoping this arrives around when the zeal60 does!

Way to rub in that I didn't get a zeal 60... =(

Updates would be nice tho! Got kinda quite around here lately

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #969 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 05:37:26 »
Any idea on when we might expect pretty weight drawings/renders? :p
Hopefully by Sunday night, depends on how busy my designer is.

And is there an update for the new projected shipping date?
Until the weights are in production, no. All depends on how quickly I can get the files from the designer now.

The question from me: will the engraving be on the top of the weight or the bottom?
There will be X60 on the bottom, and the details will be on the other side, inside.

Any updates?
See above ;)

In slightly other news, my board made it to the votes for KOTM. It was quiet last month, so make sure to get your vote in this month.

Offline Jumie

« Reply #970 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 13:31:52 »
Can I add additional plate at this time?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #971 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 16:20:57 »
Can I add additional plate at this time?
No as they've been ordered/made, sorry.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #972 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 22:03:42 »
were you able to get the weight design, xondat?

Offline jorgenslee

« Reply #973 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 22:59:14 »
With the design of the weight not finished yet, how long would it add up to the timeline? Is it safe to say we can't get the case shipped before end of the year?

Offline jessica

« Reply #974 on: Mon, 14 November 2016, 23:01:36 »
With the design of the weight not finished yet, how long would it add up to the timeline? Is it safe to say we can't get the case shipped before end of the year?

Oh man, don't say that. That's just upsetting. D:

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #975 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 06:27:39 »

Oh man, don't say that. That's just upsetting. D:

Agreed. I was expecting to have this before the Mech27-TKL, though that isn't completely out of the question yet.

Offline joey

« Reply #976 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 07:11:04 »
Surely I'm not the only one that ignores GB timelines? :P

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #977 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 07:45:21 »
Surely I'm not the only one that ignores GB timelines? :P
GB timelines are like election pledges; luring the unassuming, never to be kept. Fun to watch post-buy though

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #978 on: Wed, 16 November 2016, 08:00:28 »
I don't really care, just pretty hyped for the board is all. The sooner I get my X60 the sooner I can sell my B.Face. I know that the longer it takes the better the end product will be. Xondat is taking care with his projects and designs :D

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] X60
« Reply #979 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 12:58:48 »
Whilst I don't have the weight engraving set in stone, I won't be setting a timeline. Once I announce it and have it approved for production, it will take 2 weeks to make all 100, allow a week for shipping and then another week or two for me to ship all out.

All parts have been machined, anodized, and prepared for shipping now. They're just waiting on the final weight design, as we all are.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 November 2016, 13:04:53 by xondat »

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #980 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 12:59:33 »

Offline jessica

« Reply #981 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 13:08:08 »
Whilst I don't have the weight engraving set in stone, I won't be setting a timeline. Once I announce it and have it approved for production, it will take 2 weeks to make all 100, allow a week for shipping and then another week or two for me to ship all out.

All parts have been machined, anodized, and prepared for shipping now. They're just waiting on the final weight design, as we all are.

H A W T

So excited for this board, can hardly wait.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #982 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 13:41:04 »

With the projected time frames, we're looking at 5 weeks at the minimum if the design was to be approved today. As that lands us right in the middle of the busiest shipping period of the year, it's likely that this board wont be arriving till early next year.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #983 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 16:00:19 »
I can't believe I missed this!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #984 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 16:41:48 »

Can't wait.  Then just gotta wait for my Mint green/blue NerD60 to arrive.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #985 on: Thu, 17 November 2016, 22:19:14 »

With the projected time frames, we're looking at 5 weeks at the minimum if the design was to be approved today. As that lands us right in the middle of the busiest shipping period of the year, it's likely that this board wont be arriving till early next year.

ouch

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #986 on: Fri, 18 November 2016, 10:02:16 »

more time for me to admire all of my NIB components before..ya know..they aren't NIB anymore  :))

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #987 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 20:22:03 »
My apologies for the extension on the wait. I really want to get this right, and I hope everyone understands that.

I did get some "renders", but it's in a layout I've since changed from, and it was just a mockup so it isn't really worth too much.

I'm thinking of giving away some items via raffle as an apology-sort-of-thing. So far I'm thinking 10 cables by Pexon (and you can choose the options), maybe some stabiliser sets too? Post your suggestions and I'll try and pull some stuff together; nothing too expensive, aim around $10-50 (less expensive = more items, more expensive = less items)!

Offline tuba section

« Reply #988 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 20:30:10 »
My apologies for the extension on the wait. I really want to get this right, and I hope everyone understands that.

I did get some "renders", but it's in a layout I've since changed from, and it was just a mockup so it isn't really worth too much.

I'm thinking of giving away some items via raffle as an apology-sort-of-thing. So far I'm thinking 10 cables by Pexon (and you can choose the options), maybe some stabiliser sets too? Post your suggestions and I'll try and pull some stuff together; nothing too expensive, aim around $10-50 (less expensive = more items, more expensive = less items)!

Cables and stabs sound :ok_hand:. I'm not stressing about the wait at all, take your time and we will all be super pumped when they get to us. Thanks for the design, the buy, and the updates!

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #989 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 21:44:03 »
I don't really care about the delay. :) if you want to throw in some pexon cables I won't mind though  :-*

Offline jessica

« Reply #990 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 21:56:10 »

I'd rather wait and get a board you, the creator, are happy with. I think most of us feel the same way since we're all in this together. Now, if you wanna throw in some extra stuff to make yourself and everyone else feel better, I don't think anyone here would be opposed to that.

Keep up the good stuff, Xondat.

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #991 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 23:34:59 »
perfection worth the wait
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline Malenky

« Reply #992 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 07:34:34 »
Don't mind waiting, it's all about it being the best it can be.

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
« Reply #993 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 07:57:03 »
Don't mind the wait. Perfection takes time. But I would never complain about give away items  :p

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #994 on: Mon, 21 November 2016, 12:15:49 »
Anyone willing to trade a dark gray plate for my stainless steel plate? I'll pay extra :).

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #995 on: Sat, 26 November 2016, 19:49:41 »
Keep the hype alive 🍾

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #996 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 10:09:20 »

This is the layout I'm going to stick with. I think I'm going to have the spacing matched for the inner engravings, and make sure the X60 is identical on both sides. Obviously it's a mockup so it's slightly wonky. Also not sure on whether it should be "Limited to 100" or "Limited to 100 cases", so comment on that too.

I'm going to have each design prototyped and shipped with all parts and then approve the full production instead of taking the gamble and hoping it looks nice. Unfortunately this will push it into shipping next year, which is obviously a disappointment, but I don't want to screw this up. Thanks for the continued support and patience.

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #997 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 10:58:45 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

This is the layout I'm going to stick with. I think I'm going to have the spacing matched for the inner engravings, and make sure the X60 is identical on both sides. Obviously it's a mockup so it's slightly wonky. Also not sure on whether it should be "Limited to 100" or "Limited to 100 cases", so comment on that too.

I'm going to have each design prototyped and shipped with all parts and then approve the full production instead of taking the gamble and hoping it looks nice. Unfortunately this will push it into shipping next year, which is obviously a disappointment, but I don't want to screw this up. Thanks for the continued support and patience.

I love it! Definitely needs the "cases" in there though.

I haven't been following this for a while, is Noxary the manufacturer?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #998 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 11:10:51 »
I haven't been following this for a while, is Noxary the manufacturer?
Noxary is me and my work. It's easier to understand when you draw a comparison, so Keyclack is jchan; TGR is yuktsi; and RAMA WORKS is Rama.

It'll never be a main part of the naming, so future titles will be along the lines of "[GB] X65" etc, but when my store is up, and when all the cases are out, I need something to put it all under.

Offline Malenky

« Reply #999 on: Sun, 27 November 2016, 11:13:54 »
Looks great, totally agree with getting a prototype for each one too.