Author Topic: Ahoy hoy  (Read 1537 times)

Offline dimset

Ahoy hoy
« on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 17:31:06 »

Hello all,   I've lurked on your board a couple times in the past when looking at ten keyless chocolate bars, and leet VIM escape keys.  Sadly, I haven't strayed from my m$ ergo 4000 at work or home.   Well a friend pointed me to the ergodox.. and now I'm here.  I'M IN THE MIX.

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
Re: Ahoy hoy
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 17:32:21 »
Good to have you in the mix

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 17:43:06 »
Welcome to geekack!

Get an ergodox.

Also try some Shropshire Blue cheese.  It actually comes from Inverness, Scotland.  But it's named after Shropshire for some reason.  And it's really good cheese.  Like a little cheddary, and a lot Bluey.  Weird, but very good cheese.  I brought up the cheese, b/c Pexon reminded me of it.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 19:41:53 »
~ welcome to the mix ~

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:40:57 »
Welcome to geekack!

Get an ergodox.

Also try some Shropshire Blue cheese.  It actually comes from Inverness, Scotland.  But it's named after Shropshire for some reason.  And it's really good cheese.  Like a little cheddary, and a lot Bluey.  Weird, but very good cheese.  I brought up the cheese, b/c Pexon reminded me of it.

Very good cheese, I enjoy it muchly on toasted sandwicheses and with grape n biscuit also crumble soup on chese