geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Geekark Deity Series - Egypt

(1/4) > >>

ClickClack.io:

Geekark Deity Series - Egypt

Deity Series - Egypt is the first design from Kivision Studio and it is a collaboration of 3 designers: Southeart, Linnanxue and Gezijun. This keycap set will be manufactured by Geekark.

Inspiration and Design

This set is inspired by Ancient Egyptian elements. Horus is one of the most significant ancient Egyptian deities who served many functions, most notably god of kingship and the sky.

Abstracted element from Ancient Egyptian Constructions.

Colorways and Kits

This design has 3 colorways inspired by colors of Ancient Egypt. We have two heights from Geekark to choose from XDA (learn more about XDA) and Cherry.

Moonlight

Blue represents the night sky with golden latin as stars. Horus  most often was depicted as a lanner falcon or peregrine falcon or as a man with a falcon head. Red falcon symbolizes Horus.

Cherry Height

Base

Numpad

Mods

Extras

Blue Spacebars

White Spacebars

XDA Height

Sunrise

Ivory and gold symbolize the sunrise — the prosperity of ancient Egypt as it reached the pinnacle of its power in the New Kingdom. Ancient Egyptians use snakes to represent both Apophis, an enemy, and Mehen, an ally.

Cherry Height
Base

Betas

Numpad

Mods

Extras

Purple Spacebars

Ivory Spacebars

XDA Height

Civilization

Dark gray and yellow symbolize the madding crowd and a vibrant society. The wolf represents Anubis, the god of death, mummification, embalming and the afterlife.

Cherry Height
Base

Numpad

Mods

Extras

Gray Spacebars

Peacock Blue Spacebars

XDA Height

Spec

- Manufacturer: Geekark
- Profile: Cherry or XDA
- Type: 1-side and 5-side Dyesub PBT
- Stem: MX Compatible
- Designer: Southeart, Linnanxue and Gezijun from Kivision Studio

Renders

XDA Height

Cherry Height
Coming soon!

Todos

1. Renders for Cherry Height
2. Pricing
3. Switches collab: we are considering open an other group buy for JWK Switches (Durock are made by them) with matching color scheme
4. Group Buy Date

Interested?

Group Buy will be conducted on our new platform clickclack.io. You can also sell your own boards on our platform with ease and protection on both sides.

Get latest news about this Keycap set and up coming designs. Join our Discord.

ClickClack.io:
Reserved this for updates!

darthcapn:
Are the renders apt?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RicWatt:
Please tell me there will be an Australian vendor for this set. I will give my money if so lol.

Faceman76:
I'm in for a mod pack.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version