Author Topic: KWK / KBK Therapy  (Read 483946 times)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: KWK / KBK Therapy
« Reply #1600 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 21:12:48 »
I had a thought about that 666 cap today.

Corey told us all it was a prototype but maybe it was The Kap. For years he had been trying to open a door into the underworld. False Idol almost did it but the opening was too unstable. The calf was too tame, he needed something darker, more powerful.

Finally 666 was birthed.

The door opened and could be easily passed through. After a few days Corey began to think he controlled the door... But then he started sleep walking and waking up covered in resin with a new cap army created each night. After the second night he destroyed all the caps and decided to stay awake the third night. He wanted to destroy the 666 but couldn't bring himself to do it so he locked it up for the night. All seemed fine until the sun began to rise. Corey grabbed his cup o joe and began to work. After an hour he realized he had consciously created another cap army. The cap he created was now controlling him, forcing him to ready soldiers for an approaching take over. He threw the cap and everything it touched into his furnace and went back to work. Later that day he checked back and the cap had melted so he went back to work.

As he let out a sigh of relief while sitting down at his desk he noticed his esc

666 had returned

It's not that Corey wants to keep the cap for himself, he doesn't want to pass on the curse.

Dude... That story was so fn good.. Haha :) love the ending..

Corey told us all it was a prototype but maybe it was The Kap. For years he had been trying to open a door into the underworld. False Idol almost did it but the opening was too unstable. The calf was too tame, he needed something darker, more powerful.

Finally 666 was birthed.

The door opened and could be easily passed through. After a few days Corey began to think he controlled the door... But then he started sleep walking and waking up covered in resin with a new cap army created each night. After the second night he destroyed all the caps and decided to stay awake the third night. He wanted to destroy the 666 but couldn't bring himself to do it so he locked it up for the night. All seemed fine until the sun began to rise. Corey grabbed his cup o joe and began to work. After an hour he realized he had consciously created another cap army. The cap he created was now controlling him, forcing him to ready soldiers for an approaching take over. He threw the cap and everything it touched into his furnace and went back to work. Later that day he checked back and the cap had melted so he went back to work.

As he let out a sigh of relief while sitting down at his desk he noticed his esc

666 had returned

It's not that Corey wants to keep the cap for himself, he doesn't want to pass on the curse.

i like this!

but the truth is it was to wide for practical use and crumbled when i tried to sand it down...  :'(

Damn that is sad as hell. :(

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1601 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 21:25:12 »

Finally 666 was birthed.

666 had returned

my theory.  :))

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1602 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:11:32 »
My battle for biggest newbie KWK KBK fan begins NOW

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1603 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:16:39 »

Show Image

Rubbing salt in the wounds of those in therapy.. 

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1604 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:17:46 »

Show Image

oh snap
That's one of if not my dream cap right there man  :eek: Congrats and treat it with love and care and whispered sweet nothing's WOW I knew I would be seeing it soon I wasn't prepared at the amount of jelly I would feel haha....

seriously though thats a really nice cap tokido I know you have been hunting for a nice mummy :thumb:

NOW TELLME WHERE YOU LIVE YOU BASTARD haha j/k OR AM I
« Last Edit: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:24:02 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1605 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:29:02 »
What if: The 666 cap is actually fine and glued to a dingy dive bar. Hipster snuck into the bathroom between sets to super glue the caps to the stall's walls. Who's ready to roadtrip to find it?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1606 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:31:39 »
What if: The 666 cap is actually fine and glued to a dingy dive bar. Hipster snuck into the bathroom between sets to super glue the caps to the stall's walls. Who's ready to roadtrip to find it?

I up for it! Just get to NJ.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1607 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:43:42 »
100% down! Also some artisan should do this, like a free art friday thing.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1608 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:49:04 »
100% down! Also some artisan should do this, like a free art friday thing.

What if: A keycap maker already does it.  :cool:

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1609 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:50:36 »

Show Image

Rubbing salt in the wounds of those in therapy.. 
Show Image

Forgive me :-(

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1610 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 13:52:24 »

Show Image

oh snap
That's one of if not my dream cap right there man  :eek: Congrats and treat it with love and care and whispered sweet nothing's WOW I knew I would be seeing it soon I wasn't prepared at the amount of jelly I would feel haha....

seriously though thats a really nice cap tokido I know you have been hunting for a nice mummy :thumb:

NOW TELLME WHERE YOU LIVE YOU BASTARD haha j/k OR AM I

Haha yea sed! Super stoked on this cap it's freaking awesome. Since you are the front runner for biggest fan I had to find something to battle you :cool:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1611 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 17:47:18 »

Finally 666 was birthed.

666 had returned

Show Image

hahah so good...

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1612 on: Thu, 06 August 2015, 19:13:43 »

Finally 666 was birthed.

666 had returned

Show Image

hahah so good...

Glad someone enjoyed it! 

Offline btctopre

« Reply #1613 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:42:43 »
was looking through pics when i saw dis

punks plz... come back and let us buy your caps again  :'(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1614 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:44:32 »

Hipster sent Vesper this toast and I'm sad. I want that delicious toast.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1615 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:45:32 »
Show Image

Hipster sent Vesper this toast and I'm sad. I want that delicious toast.

Vesper made the toast, and the cap isn't from hipster.  :p But I agree on the toast. I hope he sends me the toast with the cap.  :-[

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1616 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:47:49 »
Vesper made the toast, and the cap isn't from hipster.  :p But I agree on the toast. I hope he sends me the toast with the cap.  :-[

I'm sad that hipster doesn't make caps now. ;)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1617 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:49:22 »

I'm sad that hipster doesn't make caps now. ;)

Maybe he should start making PBJ Toast instead of caps.  ^-^

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1618 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 14:51:31 »
Ooooo~~~ I didn't even know this thread even existed until now!!! But totally makes sense!!! I wish I had seen this sooner... I would have so many posts in here. LOL!!!

Express shipping PBJ/PBJ+banana sammiches for premium prices. HUE.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1619 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 15:04:50 »
Show Image

black vandal?? racist!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1620 on: Wed, 12 August 2015, 15:18:05 »
Show Image

i forgot about this guy BTC freaking amazing cap !!! Punks is up to big things and rumor is hes heading a crew of professional criminals and thugs with the next job being one of the biggest banks in NY/NJ last I knew they were trying to get a man on the inside like a teller or something.....

Show Image

Leaving for job interview #1, you'd hire me right?
:)

Sorry guys this IS the therapy thread right ?!
« Last Edit: Wed, 12 August 2015, 15:31:38 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1621 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 11:18:27 »
Ow ow! Check out that sexy photo. Haha look very professional bro!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1622 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 13:38:39 »
Checking into therapy after missing the Bronze Mummy II on reddit.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1623 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 17:03:57 »

I was hoping you got that one!  :-X

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1624 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 17:05:58 »

I was hoping you got that one!  :-X
I had the day off work so I'd been sleeping for a while. If only I'd checked before going to bed!

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1625 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:23:09 »

I'm bummed I missed it too!

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1626 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:25:27 »

Hehe. Can't wait to show you guys ;)
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1627 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:25:38 »

The worst part is that last week I was PMing people to find that exact cap! No one knew the final owner so the search died.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1628 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:25:51 »

Sweet, glad someone here got it! Excited to see it.  :cool:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1629 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:26:27 »

Did you really get it? Congrats bro!

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1630 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:27:34 »

What's the color called? I couldn't find it on the KBK info thread.
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1631 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:28:16 »
Yeah! First KBK. Muchos excited.
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1632 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:29:39 »

What's the color called? I couldn't find it on the KBK info thread.
Not sure if it had a name. Halverson got it from Corey so he may know.

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1633 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:34:45 »
Not sure if it had a name. Halverson got it from Corey so he may know.

The worst part is that last week I was PMing people to find that exact cap! No one knew the final owner so the search died.
Yeah! I asked the dude on Reddit, and he said he got it from Halverson during last years secret santa.
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1634 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:34:53 »
Yeah! First KBK. Muchos excited.
congrats 8)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1635 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 20:42:27 »
It's funny how punks first cap, is also my favourite cap.

How come all my favourite colourways and caps are like 1 of kind...I'll just look at pictures and cry my self to sleep... :))

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1636 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:01:04 »

How come all my favourite colourways and caps are like 1 of kind...I'll just look at pictures and cry my self to sleep... :))
Which one is your favourite colourway?

Also, were the Mummy II's part of his caps that were still hand-painted for multiple colors, or were they already double/triple shot by then? Can anyone enlighten me?

More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1637 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:02:13 »

IIRC tang was the first so that?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1638 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:15:20 »

I thought the Crapple DL was the first KBK?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1639 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:50:35 »

These 2! But also the Mummy Is and I saw an all grey version of the death lives prototype which was probably before the crapple and tinman.

Also, were the Mummy II's part of his caps that were still hand-painted for multiple colors, or were they already double/triple shot by then? Can anyone enlighten me?

The Purple mummy 2 Sale had doubleshot eyes.   :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1640 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:54:12 »

I was under the impression that his random classifieds post with the tang and stone dl and a few mummies was the first time the caps were sold. Could be wrong though

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #1641 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 21:57:31 »
Am I right that this should be double shot eyes, but painted green and dark bronze, over the base bronze?
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1642 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 22:00:35 »

I was under the impression that his random classifieds post with the tang and stone dl and a few mummies was the first time the caps were sold. Could be wrong though
Ah OK, those were the first caps sold. IIRC the crapple DL was before that and Corey just gave it to Dustin. I think both may have happened within a few days of each other.

Dustin could probably clear all this up.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1643 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 22:03:37 »
Am I right that this should be double shot eyes, but painted green and dark bronze, over the base bronze?
The base is probably dark green with red eyes and then a dusting of bronze color. Corey has used all sorts of things to color caps, it could be paint but it could also be something else. You can tell what color the plastic is by looking at the bottom of the cap.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1644 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 22:08:41 »
But also the Mummy Is and I saw an all grey version of the death lives prototype which was probably before the crapple and tinman.
The stone DL?

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1645 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 22:58:38 »

I'm just trying to get a Mummy II with some green in it!  Topre or MX it doesn't matter. I'm really happy someone here got it though!

The search continues!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1646 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 05:12:28 »
My Hypno eyed vandal

Homesick vandal

And does anyone know the name of this vandal pictured below I looked for awhile and could not find it,

These are my favorite vandals all these people looking lately has really fired me up as its my one of my faves they are just so dam hard to find. The last thing the classifieds needs right now is another person throwing around a bunch of caps looking for them  :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1647 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 07:13:17 »
My Hypno eyed vandal

Homesick vandal

And does anyone know the name of this vandal pictured below I looked for awhile and could not find it,

These are my favorite vandals all these people looking lately has really fired me up as its my one of my faves they are just so dam hard to find. The last thing the classifieds needs right now is another person throwing around a bunch of caps looking for them  :))

Show Image

I think that's the sculpt.

Correct I was gifted those caps to see his work. i think it was nubs who had the grey prototype DL? it looks liked my crapple and tinman. After that Then the sale happened.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1648 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 11:59:44 »
Yup, I have the grey prototype.  I still love the design.  It's a shame that it doesn't work on a switch due to how the cap was filled.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #1649 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 12:23:16 »
after some recent positive news HipsterPunks walks into his basement and stares at a dilapidated lab,

left in pieces after the great mental breakdown, he slowly regains memories as he pilfers through old notebooks scattered with hastily written recipes and begins kicking old resin bottles out of the way.

he pulls off a tarp that covered his compressor and realizes what needs to be done...
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one