Author Topic: [WTB] Tina-A,YMDK Diamond,WKL.kr 60,Terminal 40,Wyse Moogle,Milkshake,Mint dolch  (Read 1101 times)

Offline tex_live_utility

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
Trying to locate a few specific items.

Keyboards

Will buy built or unbuilt keyboards. Willing to pay more for high-quality builds. Also willing to buy damaged and broken stuff depending on the nature and extent of the damage.

I'm not interested in buying random damaged keyboards. If it's not in the list below, I don't want it.

• Tina-A, black or silver, it's in stock on KBDFans but I'd prefer to buy used
  • YMDK Diamond, this ran on Massdrop a while ago and is currently available on Aliexpress, but I'd prefer to buy used
  • Winkeyless.kr Bold - Face (the 60% one), would also consider a GoN NS Nerd 60 HHKB build depending on price

Keycaps

• GMK Terminal 40% kit
  • Wyse Moogle kit
  • DSA Milkshake Forties and Specialty kits
  • GMK Mint Dolch accents
  • GMK Necro modifiers if you are willing to sell just the mods and not the alphas
    « Last Edit: Mon, 11 March 2019, 15:03:19 by tex_live_utility »
    Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
    Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards