Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4195509 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #2600 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:19:59 »
could've been worse...

Show Image

I think thats blood, right?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2601 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:27:59 »
Turns out they don't make this chair any more, but this is the newest iteration of the one I bought

lol fatties

I weigh like 180lbs...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2602 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:33:33 »
Turns out they don't make this chair any more, but this is the newest iteration of the one I bought

Show Image

lol fatties

I weigh like 180lbs...
I am 175, I just lean far back in my chair.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2603 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:49:45 »
i basically perform sitting-down-ballet in my chair so idk what u guys can be doing more wrong
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2604 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 17:53:48 »
could've been worse...

Show Image

I think thats blood, right?

Yes, a certain popular Chinese manufacturer (with world wide distribution) made some chairs a few years back with faulty gas pistons that had the habit of exploding and shooting upwards into an unfortunate victim's butthole. Most of them died from internal hemorrhaging and blood loss. It had something to do with the poor quality of the steel plate that was supposed to prevent exactly that situation.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2605 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:01:22 »
i basically perform sitting-down-ballet in my chair so idk what u guys can be doing more wrong
We don't know how to sit :-(

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2606 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:09:09 »
have you seen how i sit
it's closer to a (rather comfortable) bunker busting skyscraper demolishingamajig ritual than a reasonable looking sitting position

although im way lighter than u
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2607 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:19:22 »
have you seen how i sit
it's closer to a (rather comfortable) bunker busting skyscraper demolishingamajig ritual than a reasonable looking sitting position

paicrai confirmed to be a cloud

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2608 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:30:35 »

have you seen how i sit

paicrai confirmed to be a cloud
SHHHHHH GOVERNMENT SECRET
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2609 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:34:41 »
I hate being stuck.
I want to go out and get some coffee ... nope can't leave :/

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2610 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 18:45:53 »

I like leaning back to just chill on my chair, and this one lets me lean quite far back. I was leaning far back and it just gave way. Sigh.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2611 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 19:45:13 »
And now I'm sat in my room early in the morning, and I hear some banging outside. Usually. I am quite paranoid about stuff going on outside and happening to my car, but I usually ignore it. This time I looked outside and there are two little **** bags trying to kick the wing mirror off my car.

I opened the window and shouted something nice at them, and I've called the police non-emergency number and logged a call, hopefully they get picked up and roughed up a bit.

Luckily my car is made of stronger stuff and all the parts of my car are still there.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2612 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 19:48:39 »
And now I'm sat in my room early in the morning, and I hear some banging outside. Usually. I am quite paranoid about stuff going on outside and happening to my car, but I usually ignore it. This time I looked outside and there are two little **** bags trying to kick the wing mirror off my car.

I opened the window and shouted something nice at them, and I've called the police non-emergency number and logged a call, hopefully they get picked up and roughed up a bit.

Luckily my car is made of stronger stuff and all the parts of my car are still there.

Why the ****?!???? i hate north america. people just leave their keys in their car here.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2613 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 19:56:57 »

Why the ****?!???? i hate north america. people just leave their keys in their car here.

Because drink gives stupid people courage to do stupid things. I called the non-emergency police line and they got some cars out in the area but they didn't pick them up apparently. I'm just glad my car is fine. I even left my aerial up which I thought they would have snapped off.

I need a garage.

Offline iri

« Reply #2614 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 20:54:41 »
it's great that in my new home i will be getting a secure parking lot. and a gym. and a swimming pool. and a jacuzzi.

plus, i have no car!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2615 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 21:02:10 »
it's great that in my new home i will be getting a secure parking lot. and a gym. and a swimming pool. and a jacuzzi.

plus, i have no car!

That sounds awesome. I'm jealous.

Offline iri

« Reply #2616 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 21:22:56 »
and a stunning water view. i can see england from the window.

what's bothering me is that it costs a fortune
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2617 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 21:28:04 »

If you can afford it though, then it's alright? I guess?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2618 on: Fri, 06 March 2015, 21:41:11 »

eastern europeans are a huge problem where i live because like theres at least 1 illegal thing involved in how every single one of them got here n all that

and they also happen to be where crime comes from round deez parts

so a lot of the time when i see them just walking slowly staring at all the houses after dark i get really paranoid when i hear an unusual noise outside later, and one time some guy came up right out front, stole some **** (aka just shoved **** in his pockets and backpack without even looking inside to see if i was staring at him, which i was), asked to come inside and tried to sell ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2619 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 05:11:36 »

can i ***** a little plz? i have really nothing to ***** about here. only this and traffic lights.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2620 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 07:15:03 »

can i ***** a little plz? i have really nothing to ***** about here. only this and traffic lights.

Hahahaha, well that's good you only have that to ***** about! :P When is your wife coming over?

Offline iri

« Reply #2621 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 07:29:25 »
march 28. not too soon.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2622 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 11:47:14 »
march 28. not too soon.

Just enough time for you to try out the night life then :)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2623 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 12:37:42 »
march 28. not too soon.

I think South welsh "women" are too much for iri

Too much for anyone really
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #2624 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 12:46:27 »
South Welsh munters... They'll be all over iri like a rash.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2625 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 12:50:56 »
ill let this quote speak for me (no its not the quote that bothers me)
"My issue mostly is that with games like lol and dota and overwatch is that there is a hugely diverse roster, and then there’s the women who are all young slim mid 20’s adequately busty and white (with one politely Brown lady thrown into the mix.)
It’s boring. Boring boring boring. Games are going to have to start working harder if they want our support. We’re tired of this, and slowly they’re listening and getting better. Slowly."
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2626 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 12:51:28 »
march 28. not too soon.

I think South welsh "women" are too much for iri

Too much for anyone really

90% of the people he meets out will be students anyway, so none of them will be Welsh :P

Offline iri

« Reply #2627 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 14:17:24 »
erhm
did you just say i'm worthless in attracting pretty women?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #2628 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 18:20:10 »
erhm
No, must be a translation issue. :p

Welsh women are generally scary creatures, and they will take you by force iri, be afraid, be very afraid.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2629 on: Sat, 07 March 2015, 23:54:22 »
pm limit
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2630 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 00:44:28 »

pm limit
just sext over sms or chat
irc works too
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2631 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 00:46:27 »
Missing the 'z' key from one of my favorite sets.......   :'(   So distraught right now.   :-X

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2632 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 01:21:33 »
Missing the 'z' key from one of my favorite sets.......   :'(   So distraught right now.   :-X

Oh no.  :(  That would be very upsetting. Hope you find it somewhere around the house!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2633 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 01:44:19 »
that im terribad at cs:go

more like cs:go away demik you suck
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2634 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 01:54:53 »

NO KIDDING

but you're better than tj, so there's that...
« Last Edit: Sun, 08 March 2015, 01:56:37 by epzy »
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline iri

« Reply #2635 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 04:40:55 »
erhm
No, must be a translation issue. :p

Welsh women are generally scary creatures, and they will take you by force iri, be afraid, be very afraid.
well, i went out yesterday aaaaand...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2636 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 04:44:45 »
It's considered rude to get your cock out and have people pose with it you know

Offline iri

« Reply #2637 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 05:26:29 »
they took it by force

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2638 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 06:20:36 »
She has got a mean pair of arms by the looks of it I guess

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2639 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 08:32:00 »
Last.fm no longer supports the latest version of iTunes, and hasn't for over a month. Was in the process of posting my greatest hits of 2014 to the site but can't so I've now got to find another place I can post them... I guess my tumblr will do??

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #2640 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 08:35:46 »
Welsh munters outside a fkn Spar. That doesn't surprise me.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2641 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 08:50:55 »
WHY IS MAKING ANOTHER ONE OF THESE;
http://www.last.fm/user/bald_gye/library/playlists

SO ****ING HARD

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2642 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 11:16:29 »

just be glad you're not good, better to suck than to have people scream cheats and voteban/kick you

also cs:go is ****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #2643 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 13:31:37 »
all british girls outside wales are apparently beauty queens.

what's bothering me: i ran out of smoothie. my supply is in the fridge, and i am lying in a hot bath. #firstworldproblems

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2644 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 13:33:30 »
Fake people with ulterior motives pretending to be your friend.

Offline iri

« Reply #2645 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:13:41 »
tv license fee enforcement in the UK.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2646 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:43:26 »

:(

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2647 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:46:46 »
there just after your bronads :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2648 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:47:30 »

Really? It's only 12 pounds a month and it's the only way the BBC gets funded. You don't have to buy it if you don't watch live/catchup terrestrial TV.

Offline iri

« Reply #2649 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 16:53:41 »

Really? It's only 12 pounds a month and it's the only way the BBC gets funded. You don't have to buy it if you don't watch live/catchup terrestrial TV.
i know. what's bothering me is this:

If a colour TV licence is not purchased for an address, TV Licensing agents—known as "enquiry officers" or "enforcement officers"—make unannounced visits to the address. Visits are made even when the occupant has declared that no licence is necessary, or when a licence has been purchased for only black-and-white television.

-Ray Bradbury