geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Arctic - Group Buy Live

<< < (2/14) > >>

SDKCAMPING:
For some reason this feels too soon, like the colorway feels almost stale to look at (which is weird because i LOVE my JTK arctic, and LOVE the set). probably because KAT arctic is in the process of being fulfilled still . Seeing KAT arctic come back after a long period of unavailability after JTK arctic was really welcoming but this one feels like it doesn't give kat arctic time to have it's glory or something. sad to see the novelties change too because i liked those a lot!

Tyson:
I mean, I'm probably going to be in for base, but this IC feels rushed when the GB is set for Jan 2022, should have at least waited until you had a render of the base kit. Either way yes to GMK Artic lol

Mcnos:

--- Quote from: SDKCAMPING on Mon, 19 July 2021, 17:47:51 ---For some reason this feels too soon, like the colorway feels almost stale to look at (which is weird because i LOVE my JTK arctic, and LOVE the set). probably because KAT arctic is in the process of being fulfilled still . Seeing KAT arctic come back after a long period of unavailability after JTK arctic was really welcoming but this one feels like it doesn't give kat arctic time to have it's glory or something. sad to see the novelties change too because i liked those a lot!

--- End quote ---

I've noticed after several runs that the gray really fluctuates in it's shade in terms of lighting, the renders are set in it's purest form of color. JTK and KAT didn't sit well with me, the novelties seem a bit dated and I wanted to do something new with this one

--- Quote from: Tyson on Mon, 19 July 2021, 17:48:50 ---I mean, I'm probably going to be in for base, but this IC feels rushed when the GB is set for Jan 2022, should have at least waited until you had a render of the base kit. Either way yes to GMK Artic lol

--- End quote ---

I'm really just using this as an IC instead of a hype thread. Rather get input on everything before I actually use someone's time going back and forth between renders and kits.  I'm also going to be really busy for the next few months so I wanted to get something out there before this becomes an afterthought.

Cylent:

--- Quote from: Mcnos on Mon, 19 July 2021, 18:06:26 ---the renders are set in it's purest form of color

--- End quote ---

Purest form of color? What?

--- Quote from: Mcnos on Mon, 19 July 2021, 18:06:26 ---I'm really just using this as an IC instead of a hype thread. Rather get input on everything before I actually use someone's time going back and forth between renders and kits.  I'm also going to be really busy for the next few months so I wanted to get something out there before this becomes an afterthought.

--- End quote ---

You've run Artic twice now but you're using an IC to gather early stage feedback? This is confusing af. Also, you couldn't be bothered to render your kits first, not even in KLE? C'mon man.

Richthorn:

--- Quote from: cylentshadows on Mon, 19 July 2021, 18:17:00 ---
--- Quote from: Mcnos on Mon, 19 July 2021, 18:06:26 ---the renders are set in it's purest form of color

--- End quote ---

Purest form of color? What?

--- Quote from: Mcnos on Mon, 19 July 2021, 18:06:26 ---I'm really just using this as an IC instead of a hype thread. Rather get input on everything before I actually use someone's time going back and forth between renders and kits.  I'm also going to be really busy for the next few months so I wanted to get something out there before this becomes an afterthought.

--- End quote ---

You've run Artic twice now but you're using an IC to gather early stage feedback? This is confusing af. Also, you couldn't be bothered to render your kits first, not even in KLE? C'mon man.

--- End quote ---

It would have cost you $0 to not type this garbage.

The man is making a product he doesn't owe you anything. Why are you so entitled. If you feel it's low effort move on with your day and don't but the set.

Get a hobby (preferably not keyboards we don't need your toxicity)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version