Author Topic: [IC] Sacrosanct Keyset  (Read 3064 times)

Offline en_tr0P

[IC] Sacrosanct Keyset
« on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 19:02:53 »
Sacrosanct
By en_tr0_P

291171-0

PROJECT ABANDONED; NOVELTIES COULD NOT BE DOUBLE-SHOT, DID NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH REVERSE DYE-SUBBING MODIFIERS, APPOLIGIES

Hello everyone,
I've created my first Keyset and I was looking to get an idea of how interested the community would be in the design. All novelties were made in accordance with GMKs guidelines and all colors are RAL classics, so GMK is definitely an option, though I am open to other avenues as long as they yield a quality product. I was always intrigued by sacred geometry; I figured it was fitting for it to be the inspiration and theme of my first set. My intention at the moment is to provide a base kit, a spacebar kit, and a novelties kit as separate offerings to keep the cost down for those that don't want novelties and/or don't require additional space bars. Please feel free to leave any suggestions or link-up in discord for updates on the project.

Group Buy Date: TBD
Base Kit Price: TBD
Novelties Price: TBD
Spacebar Kit Price: TBD

RAL Classic Colors:
Alphas: Cap-1002; Legends-80228
Mods: Cap-80228; Legends-1002
Alternates: Cap-1013; Legends-8028
Blue Accents: Cap-5001; Legends-1002

I've set up a discord server if anyone would like to stay up to date with the project or offer advice; all developments will be posted at discord.gg/kycqt2P3.

More/higher quality renders coming soon.

Up to two novelties may be removed from each row to keep all designs present while reducing manufacturing costs if necessary.

RAL Swatches:

UPDATE 9/4/22:
-Base kit modified to include blue enter and ESC keys, in order to not relegate the blue accents strictly to the novelties kit.
-Spacebar kit added
-Extraneous keys removed as well as a few additional added to the base kit to optimize compatibility while keeping cost down.

« Last Edit: Wed, 03 May 2023, 07:15:59 by en_tr0P »

Offline Backspace2

• Third most used key on the keyboard is Backspace!
Re: [IC] Sacrosanct Keyset
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 21:31:47 »
Looks a bit like other brown sets like bread, coffee, etc.
Yes

Offline en_tr0P

Re: [IC] Sacrosanct Keyset
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 04 September 2022, 18:21:30 »
Looks a bit like other brown sets like bread, coffee, etc.

Definitely see what you're saying, I feel like that can be applied to all brown sets though. I've now added blue enter keys as well as a blue ESC key to make the base kit itself differ more from other brown themed sets if novelties aren't used.