geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Universe | GB May 3rd to June 3rd | Collabs announced

(1/11) > >>

Zetina:
GB MAY 3RD TO JUNE 3RD
GB THREAD

Hey everyone!
Welcome to the IC for GMK Universe! Hi I’m Zetina and this is my first set, it is inspired by some of the most iconic things in the universe.
If you have any question you can contact me in discord as Zetina#4784.
If you have time please fill the IC form.
IC FORM

KITS

DESKMAT

RENDERS
Kaze by NRD

ShianaSSK by Pensa73

Haus by Hand engineering

Cypher by Cable car designs

Ellora65 by Kiko's lab

VENDORS US: Vala Supply CA: Ashkeebs MX: Rheset EU: Candykeys OCE: DailyClack  CN: KBDFans UK: Prototypist S. Korea: KLC Playground SEA: iLumkb

COLLABORATIONSHibi
Inkblot
Kaphous
Landcaps
Melonkeys
Mozi
Namong
Level caps
PrimeCaps

Update Log10-19-2021 - Interest Check Posted10-25-2021 - Added NorDeUK kit 11-6-2021 - Added Vendors 11-11-2021 - Updated Spacebars kit  11-11-2021 - Updated Base kit  1-22-2022 - New renders and novelties 2-11-2022 - Added Ellora65 renders 3-31-2022 - GB date May 3rd to June 3rd 4-15-2022 - Updated deskmat renders 4-27-2022 - Added collabs

THANK YOUFerPL for helping me with the design of the novelties Vheissu for answering my dumb questions, helping me with the kitting renders and the signature Vorge for helping me with rendering after my GPU died Also thanks to all my friends from the Katanakaji server

SIGNATUREPlease consider adding this signature to your profile to support the set! Copy the code below and follow these steps:

> Profile > Forum Profile > Signature > Paste

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115039.0][img width=330 height=130]https://i.imgur.com/8zJ6pig.jpg[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

brunosan_.:
Reserved

Coquelox18:
Reserved

MrBingo:
Reversed

dededecline:
I'd remove one of the two 1u spacebars from the spacebar kit. The second one is only really used for ortholinear layouts, which are not really supported here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version